the best way to ragebait on tiktok

rape

rape

rapist
find the account of a teenage girl who committed suicide & leave comments like "good :lul:" it's literally so fucking low effort and they all seethe even though it's obvious you're baitinf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StarvedEpi, try2beme, Snowskinned and 5 others
It needs to be fresh for the maximum effect. Dont use any emojis or say too much so you wont look like you’re trying hard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Snowskinned, hardRscreamer and Goth
find the account of a teenage girl who committed suicide & leave comments like "good :lul:" it's literally so fucking low effort and they all seethe even though it's obvious you're baitinf
My favorite is the vids of showing dogs getting cooked. I just comment it's same as eating pigs and they freaky out 😂

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Latvianchud185, Snowskinned, Shkreliii and 2 others
It needs to be fresh for the maximum effect. Dont use any emojis or say too much so you wont look like you’re trying hard
yeah i just found a girl named sophie who hung herself with a dog leash 1 month ago

& i said "imagine being so much of a pussy that you use a leash instead of a rope" and people are SEETHING.

• JFL
Reactions: imthesupremecel
yeah i just found a girl named sophie who hung herself with a dog leash 1 month ago

& i said "imagine being so much of a pussy that you use a leash instead of a rope" and people are SEETHING.
Thats true tho why would you use a leash

• +1
Reactions: rape
Ruthless but funny

• +1
I go to btshatepages then troll there. Easiest way to ragebait imo

• +1
saying the age of consent should be 21 on incel forums works much better

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Latvianchud185, rape, Snowskinned and 3 others

how do we convert this into money?
maybe link a suicide kid in bio?

• +1
How is this funny though, trying to be edgy so hard

I did when that trans girl in the uk got killed and people were raging hard asl

I just call woman retarded fucks on my snapchat account when they post themself doing stupid shit on their story