The best way to warm approach without ever getting humiliated

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

No face for your fucked up mind
If u wanna warm approach without ever getting rejected this only mostly works with warm approach since it requires you seeing that person multiple times daily etc

Basically just look at her and wait until she catches you. Do this a couple of times and eventually if she has feelings for u she will either approach you herself or help u out in asking her out

Some girls like to do this when they like a guy they still won’t ask him out but they will make it easier like smile at u, also glance at u multiple times, sit or stand next to you often

That’s basically guaranteed

• +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, halloweed, Fleamales and 1 other person
I actually did this a lot since I was shy and 100% of the time if she likes u she will notice ur scared to approach and try to make it easier

If she doesn’t she will ignore u and you’ll know it’s a waste

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr
👩:sick: Eew what a weirdo he keeps staring at me

:soy::rage: What an asshole he keeps staring at women, such a pervert

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadliter, Henry Rollins, itzyaboyJJ and 4 others
👩:sick: Eew what a weirdo he keeps staring at me

:soy::rage: What an asshole he keeps staring at women, such a pervert
I mean realistically if ur mtn+ they will know u just think they are pretty but they aren’t interested so they won’t give u any signs

To be seen as a weirdo u gotta be subhuman and at that point you know no girl is gonna be interested anyway so just looksmax

From my experience women never take badly to someone who likes them unless ur creepily staring nonstop but glances will alert her that someone likes her and she will decide rather she is interested or not

I mean realistically if ur mtn+ they will know u just think they are pretty but they aren’t interested so they won’t give u any signs

To be seen as a weirdo u gotta be subhuman and at that point you know no girl is gonna be interested anyway so just looksmax

From my experience women never take badly to someone who likes them unless ur creepily staring nonstop but glances will alert her that someone likes her and she will decide rather she is interested or not
of course this works if htn but low chances of being humiliated anyway when you mog msot people

Plus waiting for her to come talk to you is high hinib as fuck

Pussy nigger scared of getting rejected

I approach girls in front of their boyfriends, parents, siblings

of course this works if htn but low chances of being humiliated anyway when you mog msot people
Nigga a htn isn’t gonna attract every woman if ur at that level and don’t wanna be humiliated do this

Ofc if ur chad the acceptance rate will be higher and you’ll likely have girls coming to u so u don’t need to approach in the first place

Requires basic logic to understand this thread isn’t geared towards some 5’2 balding Indian ofc he will be seen as a creep

She would probably call the cops on me

Plus waiting for her to come talk to you is high hinib as fuck
From my experience it doesn’t matter I highly recommend being urself with women

Don’t try to pretend to be something ur not because at the end of the day if she truly likes u she won’t mind it

If she only kinda likes u and gets an ICK she’s not worth perusing anyway in my opinion

Pussy nigger scared of getting rejected

I approach girls in front of their boyfriends, parents, siblings
From my experience it doesn’t matter I highly recommend being urself with women

Don’t try to pretend to be something ur not because at the end of the day if she truly likes u she won’t mind it

If she only kinda likes u and gets an ICK she’s not worth perusing anyway in my opinion

Tried this.

I am currently in HR department and writing an apology.

If u wanna warm approach without ever getting rejected this only mostly works with warm approach since it requires you seeing that person multiple times daily etc

Basically just look at her and wait until she catches you. Do this a couple of times and eventually if she has feelings for u she will either approach you herself or help u out in asking her out

Some girls like to do this when they like a guy they still won’t ask him out but they will make it easier like smile at u, also glance at u multiple times, sit or stand next to you often

When girls look at me for a long amount of time I just smile at them and if they smile back it’s a good sign right ?

what if I'm not chad

Restraining order guide