The better looking you are the bigger dick you need

incel194012940

incel194012940

Kraken
Because the more aroused the female is the looser they get and the less they can feel a dick that goes into them

because I’m a subhuman my small dick is ok and will still be able to hurt the female because she will contract when I attempt assertion

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: widdi, BeanletMogger, chudlite and 4 others
Guess I need 10 inches :cry:

this
gl + small dick = a forever disappointment to women

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger
Guys I need 2 inches but I only have .1 :feelswah:

not only the dick is the SECOND IMPRESSION (naturally rules over 1st) its also the STRONGER ONE

subhuman with huge cock lives one of the greatest sex lifes and that he manages to overcome shit first impression so well gets women hooked. this subhuman is full of surprises

its like being a bit ugly but when they get to know you they realise youre so smart and cool
insane halo also since intelligence/coolness is more important than going from tolerable ugliness to gl

• Ugh..
Reactions: NZb6Air
Because the more aroused the female is the looser they get and the less they can feel a dick that goes into them

because I’m a subhuman my small dick is ok and will still be able to hurt the female because she will contract when I attempt assertion
7 is enough for any girl (even when highly aroused) if it doesn’t have a pencil girth.

Anything above can still be beneficial psychologically or simply demonstrate extreme dominance but isn’t really necessary in terms of penetration.

Unfortunately in a sample of 10 only 1-2 men possess that size or greater.
Luckily on org it’s 10/10.

What if it’s a first date and it’s dark and you fuck her with only a small light on and she thinks your chad only to find out in the morning you skinned a model alive and fucked her wearing his face as a mask the walking dead typeshit

• +1
Reactions: chudlite