The bible clearly refutes Christianity,So I'm returning to islam

yandex99

yandex99

Equinox
Atonement without blood is a constant event in the prophets and Torah

Jesus sinned by being tempted and thus coveting evil

To covet a sin is to do that sin

To be tempted ia to have evil desires and be dragged by Satan according to James

I've always known about minor contradictions but these are errors that completely destroy the christian faiths doctrines

Oh well at least I can betabux a Muslim poor village Stacey now instead of trying to find some western christian whore or be regulated to sheboons and jungle gooks

I feel bad for anyone not Muslim in getting a good partner

I do well with Moroccan and gulf women on Muslims.com and I'd be regulated to gooks if I were christian

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: jacobrb07, bndar.337, hattrick and 5 others
how is temptation a sin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
how is temptation a sin
Nigga do you know the definition of temptation?it means you desire to obtain or do what you're tempted with.thats a sin according to Jesus.

To make it worse he was tempted inwvery Way we are so even desired to fuck married women

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger

To be tempted ia to have evil desires and be dragged by Satan according to James

I've always known about minor contradictions but these are errors that completely destroy the christian faiths doctrines

Oh well at least I can betabux a Muslim poor village Stacey now instead of trying to find some western christian whore or be regulated to sheboons and jungle gooks

I do well with Moroccan and gulf women on Muslims.com and I'd be regulated to gooks if I were christian
idk about the first part but i wish there was muslim foids who were white cuz arab girls look:hnghn:

Nigga do you know the definition of temptation?it means you desire to obtain or do what you're tempted with.thats a sin according to Jesus.
again how is temptation in essence equivalent to the act of sinning, and where does jesus say that to be tempted is to sin? lol. his entire 40 days in the desrt was full of temptation

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 51576 and butterworld
People still seriously believe in Abrahamic religions 2024? How one could believe in dualism baffles me

• +1
Reactions: deadstock, SidharthTheSlayer and IAMNOTANINCEL
again how is temptation in essence equivalent to the act of sinning, and where does jesus say that to be tempted is to sin? lol. his entire 40 days in the desrt was full of temptation
James says so

Jesus says to covet a sin is to do it

idk about the first part but i wish there was muslim foids who were white cuz arab girls look:hnghn:
Arab girls can be hot especially if liteskin and there's also Punjabi Pakistani and afghan and turk

Average Arab foid is a six

Average white foid is a obese degenerate three

James says so

Jesus says to covet a sin is to do it
coveting is in reference to material longings divorced from God, coveting does not translate exactly to temptation. Temptation is an impulse that leads to sin but is in essence different from it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51576, Aladin and liberiangrimreaper
coveting is in reference to material longings divorced from God, coveting does not translate exactly to temptation. Temptation is an impulse that leads to sin but is in essence different from it
Having evil desires proves he is not perfect and is lead by Satan read James

God cannot be tempted

Having evil desires proves he is not perfect and is lead by Satan read James

God cannot be tempted
The Father cannot
The Son can

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
The Father cannot
The Son can
Because "the son"is a sinner.the writers of the gospels clearly depicted him as such.the early three centuries of Christianity was not trinitarian so that's why they included this and it destroy later christian theology

Also the statement in hebrews about remission of sins only with blood which is the sina qua non of the cross is refuted by the prophetic writings

Because "the son"is a sinner.the writers of the gospels clearly depicted him as such.the early three centuries of Christianity was not trinitarian so that's why they included this and it destroy later christian theology

Also the statement in hebrews about remission of sins only with blood which is the sina qua non of the cross is refuted by the prophetic writings
thats why Arianism is correct and the Nicene Creed was a mistake

Well at least you admit Orthodox doctrines of Christianity are rubbish from the bible itself

Christianity is advaita/buddhism but bloated and misinterpreted, all religion points to one truth but abrahamic religions make additional non-necessary shit up.

The Father = Infinite consciousness (Absolute)
The Son = The incarnation in form (Maya)

One must go through and destroy the illusion of Self (ego) in order to find that divinity was here on Earth all along.

Treat thyself as you want to be treated because the same Godly consciousness penetrates all things.

Jesus was just an enlightened person trying to share the truth in his time.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Christianity is advaita/buddhism but bloated and misinterpreted, all religion points to one truth but abrahamic religions make additional non-necessary shit up.

One must go through and destroy the illusion of Self (ego) in order to find that divinity was here on Earth all along.

Treat thyself as you want to be treated because the same Godly consciousness penetrates all things.
View attachment 2967373
Lol buddhism is feminist religion and fornication is not even a sin in it

Any trad Buddhist society is only so due to pre Buddhist religions also being followed like taoism or confucianism or shinto

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: n9wiff and BrahminBoss

I think they have different vantage points, i believe perennialism is for most part cope and existence of solar/lunar type civilisations and cthonic/ aryan cycles we are left with different vantage points from which to analyse . As noted Christianity has a marked Jewish substratum and wouldnt be surprised if there was contact w Olympian heroism (although doubt it as Rome was also in decline at the time) which served to transform it in some way. Its very hard to deconstruct all this without knowing every piece in puzzle

View attachment 2967373
Exoteric Christianity is cope yea

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Get mogged for no reason
Images   2024 06 07T092517562
3926392 Captqr22ure
PyfGKDel
Images 95
4167420 1717104590193
Images 88
Images 65
Images 56

Attachments

• 4140661_IMG_0872.jpeg
    4140661_IMG_0872.jpeg
    47.5 KB · Views: 0
masc mogger
A real beneficial religion is totally patriarchal I would pick Mormon over Islam maybe but I know buddhism aint it

I have to decide Mormonism or Islam

I want white girls most so might pick Mormonism

We need GOOd religious cults to easily get Stacey tradwomen as wife's I don't care which one you choose I'm more of a desit. Anyways

Any trad Buddhist society is only so due to pre Buddhist religions also being followed like taoism or confucianism or shinto
Buddhism is ontological, it’s dumb to even call it a religion. It’s more like a philosophy and you can logically derive most of it and also experience the divinity yourself via experential methods instead of just blindly reading second hand shit in a book.

It’s easier to believe that simply Infinite Consciousness (Being) came into existence rather than some external sky daddy from a 2000 year old book that somehow can create shit separated from him and is obsessed with morals and a bunch of details

• Hmm...
Buddhism is ontological, it’s dumb to even call it a religion. It’s more like a philosophy and you can logically derive most of it and also experience the divinity yourself via experential methods instead of just blindly reading second hand shit in a book.

It’s easier to believe that simply Infinite Consciousness (Being) came into existence rather than some external sky daddy from a 2000 year old book that somehow can create shit separated from him and is obsessed with morals and a bunch of details
Don't try to debate me bro

I'm much smarter than you in philosophy

Madhyamika is self refuting garbage and yogachara is plain stupid

Neoplatonism makes the most sense but I'm in religion for practical benefits like a Stacey white or white passing tradwife and community and patriarchy not Empty philosophy to believe in while I suffer from the secularists and their hell on earth

• JFL
Christian Mysticism makes much more sense. Meister Eckhart was on the right track
Based turanid brother as a fellow turanid I say that

I think Mormonism is great and might be more coherent than Islam

• +1

Water, get mogged by a blunted cat
IMG 20240606 235456 149

Not a Christian but garbage point and the resolution would simply be a change in your theological position. Temptation doesn’t have to be a sin, and a justifier for that claim would be Jesus time in the desert where he was constantly tempted.

Don't try to debate me bro

I'm much smarter than you in philosophy

Madhyamika is self refuting garbage and yogachara is plain stupid

Neoplatonism makes the most sense but I'm in religion for practical benefits like a Stacey white or white passing tradwife and community and patriarchy not Empty philosophy to believe in while I suffer from the secularists and their hell on earth
Neo-Platonism is similar to Advaita but monistic. If everything is One and everything is manifested by the One, how can anything be different than the One? Your true self must be the One. Now what is the one? it being Being (consciousness) makes the most sense since its the most fundamental thing that we know. We and this temporary ever-changing reality emerge out of this One consciousness.

Neo-Platonism is similar to Advaita but monistic. If everything is One and everything is manifested by the One, how can anything be different than the One? Your true self must be the One. Now what is the one? it being Being (consciousness) makes the most sense since its the most fundamental thing that we know. We and this temporary ever-changing reality emerge out of this One consciousness.
Only sadrian neoplatonism makes sense not that of proclus and plotinus

• +1
Based turanid brother as a fellow turanid I say that

I think Mormonism is great and might be more coherent than Islam
Mormonism is interesting and theres a lot of hot bitches in Utah but its hard to look over the fact of the conman Joseph Smith

Mormonism is interesting and theres a lot of hot bitches in Utah but its hard to look over the fact that conman Joseph Smith
Yeah but it's surprisingly being verified by archeology and ancient biblical texts outside the bible and linguistics

Have you read spinoza?

Because transient nature of identity refutes him,buddhism,advaita etc

Have you read spinoza?

Because transient nature of identity refutes him,buddhism,advaita etc
Why?
Spinoza claim monism and that the one substance creeates individual expression whereas Advaita/Buddhism has the No Self / True self illusionary aspect of identity where your truest self does not exist within the form of the universe but raw consciousness. Atman is Brahman.

Buddhism is neither feminist nor a religion

Why?
Spinoza claim monism and that the one substance creeates individual expression whereas Advaita/Buddhism has the No Self / True self illusionary aspect of identity where your truest self does not exist within the form of the universe but raw consciousness. Atman is Brahman.
Transient nature of identity refutes essence monism tho at best there is only innumerical qualitative monism.

• +1
Transient nature of identity refutes essence monism tho at best there is only innumerical qualitative monism.
Advaita and Buddhism are non-dualistic not monistic. There is the Absolute Reality, and the illusionary reality (Maya) where duality takes place

Advaita and Buddhism are non-dualistic not monistic. There is the Absolute Reality, and the illusionary reality (Maya) where duality takes place
A things essence is fixed.no Maya can change that.

A things essence is fixed.no Maya can change that.
Brahman is fixed, the illusionary nature of reality isnt. It can be compared to a dream. The Dreams don’t affect the dreamer, it’s solely a manifestation within

jfl at thinking moroccan women aren't whores :lul::lul:

Brahman is fixed, the illusionary nature of reality isnt. It can be compared to a dream. The Dreams don’t affect the dreamer, it’s solely a manifestation within
If Maya can impose over brahmans nature then there is no escape it is more powerful than brahman

"village moroccan"

you are so naive bro
They would have their throats slit by their families for even showing their naked bodies on social media yet alone. Fornicating

Yes it does brahman was so overpowered it lost it's essential nature because of its over imposition on him
So Absolute Reality cant conjure up a dream because that would not make it absolute reality anymore? When you dream do you go into a different realm? No it’s the same neurons firing as in your normal reality. You are just in a temporary state

They would have their throats slit by their families for even showing their naked bodies on social media yet alone. Fornicating
morocco has hookers literally scattered everywhere, drinking is the norm there. Go to Iran, Pakistan or Afghanistan for eg and you'll see none of that. You clearly are naive as fuck, north africans are the worst type of muslims along with turks

I am astounded at the fact that you know anything about Christianity. This is my first time seeing you even participate in a Christianity related discussion, and I’m fairly impressed. How and why does a Hindu from India know this much about the faith?

Christian Mysticism makes much more sense. Meister Eckhart was on the right track
I think Christian mysticism (in other words, orthodox Christianity) is often heretical. I think all mysticism is heresy at worst, and a complete waste of time at best.

Why do Buddhists erect statues of Buddha and pray to him? I have yet to get a satisfactory answer to this question and often times, people act as if I’m the crazy one for pointing out the obvious. Why pray to a man who never claimed to be God, to only rely on ourselves, and who is dead and cannot hear prayers?

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back