The biggest betas in this world are Christian men and Jewish men.

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️ Deus Vult ✝️
They are all completely and utterly cucked by their wives. Their wives dominate the family unit in every way possible.

You know that “yes honey” meme? It’s dedicated for Christian and Jewish men.

You know that “happy wife happy life” cringe quote? It comes from Christian and Jewish men

You know that “I have to talk to my wife about it first”? It’s said from Christian and Jewish men.

You know the profiles on twitter whose bios say “proud husband. Father”? They’re Christian and Jewish men.

Christian And Jewish men are destined to be beta buxxers. I on the other hand am a blackpilled Christian volcel. I don’t fit in with these niggas

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, drimprovement, aleksander and 2 others

Read the last sentence
Point is, any form of religion is cucked.

Rejection of Reason for Faith, and Rejection of Self-interest for Self Sacrifice. all that religion promotes instead of the two most important qualities to lead a happy and a progressive life

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
cope, atheists are the biggest cucks

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: xtremfailer, itisoverboyos, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
Point is, any form of religion is cucked.

Rejection of Reason for Faith, and Rejection of Self-interest for Self Sacrifice. all that religion promotes instead of the two most important qualities to lead a happy and a progressive life
Retard

you literally didnt even think for urself, erased and stopped ur train of thought of reason, and called me a retard here just because of ur faith in some word. who's the mentally retarded one here?

Meanwhile all the Hindu/muslim/punjabi men betabuxxing their dead bedroom arrange marriage wives

Meanwhile all atheist men stroking thier dick in the corner watching their wife get fucked bcz it’s progressive and inclusive

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, ShowerMaxxing, yeeyeeslayer and 1 other person
you literally didnt even think for urself, erased and stopped ur train of thought of reason, and called me a retard here just because of ur faith in some word. who's the mentally retarded one here?
You

you still aren't even trying to let ur rational side of ur mind take charge. jokes on u faggot, go back to sucking corpus christi's cock

Bomp for Jesus

They are all completely and utterly cucked by their wives. Their wives dominate the family unit in every way possible.

You know that “happy wife happy life” cringe quote? It comes from Christian and Jewish men

You know that “I have to talk to my wife about it first”? It’s said from Christian and Jewish men.

You know the profiles on twitter whose bios say “proud husband. Father”? They’re Christian and Jewish men.

Christian And Jewish men are destined to be beta buxxers. I on the other hand am a blackpilled Christian volcel. I don’t fit in with these niggas
You need to start putting your women in cages like us arab men that’s the only thing that works with them

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mayo mogger, Eternal_ and (deleted member)
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Eternal_
But you westcucks are influencing our societies and poisoning our women’s minds with your muh feminism so we’re gonna end up getting cucked cuz of u

• So Sad
Meanwhile all the Hindu/muslim/punjabi men betabuxxing their dead bedroom arrange marriage wives
THIS
But you westcucks are influencing our societies and poisoning our women’s minds with your muh feminism so we’re gonna end up getting cucked cuz of u
nah you always had it worse, like @Biggdink implies....you get to breed truecels, cause you marry your fat 1st cousins, and you live in a shithole.....and you think you have it BETTER?
Cracking Up Lol GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Eternal_

Masculinity is a variation with different spectrums that go in different directions.

I am anything but a beta.

I love women and want to fuck them till they cry and beg me to stop.

 However... I love my Oneitis because she loves me too.

• JFL
Masculinity is a variation with different spectrums that go in different directions.

I am anything but a beta.

I love women and want to fuck them till they cry and beg me to stop.

 However... I love my Oneitis because she loves me too.
Wow. You are what every foid wants—a homicidal monster who has uncontrollable fits of murderous adventures to take out his anger from being abused as a child, but….you come home at the end of every night to your oneitis. She holds you in her arms like the bruised and broken anime chad brutish hero that you are.

You’re just a wounded orc that needs someone to understand your pain and….your oneitis does that—Only she softens your hardened heart. Only she can change you 🥺🥹

Religion turned me into an incel

Wow. You are what every foid wants—a homicidal monster who has uncontrollable fits of murderous adventures to take out his anger from being abused as a child, but….you come home at the end of every night to your oneitis. She holds you in her arms like the bruised and broken anime chad brutish hero that you are.

You’re just a wounded orc that needs someone to understand your pain and….your oneitis does that—Only she softens your hardened heart. Only she can change you 🥺🥹

View attachment 2745155

LOL!

cope, atheists are the biggest cucks
atheism is a cover up for self-humilliation fetish. They love to be dominated by women and let them operate in positions of power and ruin centuries old well established societies

Yeah sure jews are so cucked that their wives work for them while they study the law