The biggest blackpill is this. PERCEPTION IS EVERYTHING. Not everything is black and white

MrMeeseeksLookAtM

MrMeeseeksLookAtM

Gold
This site has amazing satirical shitposting and a lot of great info on looksmaxing, tips and many blackpills.
The biggest blackpill in life is that perception is EVERYTHING.
Everyone here makes things so black and white.
MuH "all women are sluts" muH "sub 8's cant be in relatioships that work.
Hypergamy is real obviously but there are many opportunities for most mentalcels
This forum is very toxic for many youngcels who have no experience in relationships and in the real world.
JFL if you limit yourself thinking you will never have a gf that actually cares about you, is loyal and lusts for you.
The problem is MOST foids in western societies have become very influenced by the lifestyle of others that they push away people when they notice a single flaw and hop on to the next one, instead of working with the person they care about to make things work.
There are many girls out there who are more mature than you think and are not "lying whores" or "dirty sluts who only do ONS with chads"
My fellow mentalcels do your looksmaxing, become someone interesting to people and to yourself. And you might build a meaningful relationship.

• +1
Reactions: Teknomancer, Danish_Retard, MansNotHot and 5 others
F492DF1F E3C1 452C 8D14 1BA944B516F0
No perception for your face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Danish_Retard, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 4 others
"perception is everything" isn't a blackpill. But it's true kinda.

1% are that mature, and they dont reach that maturity level unless they were raised by a single parent and had to take care of some sibling. the other 99% are sluts till 30.

1% are that mature, and they dont reach that maturity level unless they were raised by a single parent and had to take care of some sibling. the other 99% are sluts till 30.
How is this assumption not black and white and totally toxic for you. Just say MOST are not mature but some are. MENTALCELS STOP LIMITING YOURSELVES

This site has amazing satirical shitposting and a lot of great info on looksmaxing, tips and many blackpills.
The biggest blackpill in life is that perception is EVERYTHING.
Everyone here makes things so black and white.
MuH "all women are sluts" muH "sub 8's cant be in relatioships that work.
Hypergamy is real obviously but there are many opportunities for most mentalcels
This forum is very toxic for many youngcels who have no experience in relationships and in the real world.
JFL if you limit yourself thinking you will never have a gf that actually cares about you, is loyal and lusts for you.
The problem is MOST foids in western societies have become very influenced by the lifestyle of others that they push away people when they notice a single flaw and hop on to the next one, instead of working with the person they care about to make things work.
There are many girls out there who are more mature than you think and are not "lying whores" or "dirty sluts who only do ONS with chads"
My fellow mentalcels do your looksmaxing, become someone interesting to people and to yourself. And you might build a meaningful relationship.

Most on here dont have 1 or 2 slight faults that they just need to hope for the right girl to find them.

Horrible phenos , short height, horrible skin colouring, craniofacial defencies etc

But for people in their 20s to accept the blackpill they have extreme faults that women and society refuse to overlook.

I agree a teenager shouldn't really be blackpilled as it destroys their neurotransmitters and guarantees them as aspie outcast adults

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
How is this assumption not black and white and totally toxic for you. Just say MOST are not mature but some are. MENTALCELS STOP LIMITING YOURSELVES

tbh none of this matters for me anyways. I cannot ascend until my dick isnt 3 inches anymore

Most on here dont have 1 or 2 slight faults that they just need to hope for the right girl to find them.

I agree a teenager shouldn't really be blackpilled as it destroys their neurotransmitters and guarsntees them as aspie outcast adults.

But for people in their 20s to accept the blackpill they have extreme faults that women and society refuse to overlook.

Horrible phenos , short height, horrible skin colouring, craniofacial defencies etc.
I totally agree with you, some people just lost the genetic lottery and it's much harder for them to find love and a happy life. This posts refers to 60%-70% of users that post here that are decent looking but they limit their own happiness just because they don't look like Chico

It's still a useless post, because even these mature women will want a chad or a guy above them
Giphy

Μαλακα θα σε χτυπήσει η πραγματικότητα πολύ άσχημα μόλις δεις ότι γυναίκες που δεν είναι τσουλες δεν υπάρχουν στον δυτικό κόσμο. Ακόμα και στην Ελλάδα είναι σχεδόν αδύνατον να βρεις μια τέτοια γυναίκα,. Έχω γνωρίσει αμέτρητες γυναίκες και όλες είναι ίδιες. Το παίζουν καλές και δεν ξέρω και εγώ τι αλλά με το που τις γνωρίζεις σου λέει πως δεν έχει θέμα με ξεπετες ή σχέσεις fwb απλά όχι μαζί σου ή "πρέπει να ξέρει τον άλλον πρώτα" και ένα σωρό μαλακίες ή ακόμα χειρότερα θα στο κρύψει όπως και κάνουν οι περισσότερες στην Ελλάδα. Αν καταφέρεις και βρεις κάποια διαφορετική σου βγάζω το καπέλο αλλά αμφιβάλλω.

• +1
Reactions: MrMeeseeksLookAtM
You are right. But even if you find a gf who loves you, she loves you mostly based on your looks and height. she wouldnt love you if you were ugly. There are exceptions but 99.999% of relationships are based on looks.

It's still a useless post, because even these mature women will want a chad or a guy above them
View attachment 686827
Not ALWAYS.. looks always matter but MANY MANY MANY successful relationships exists where the girl mogs the guy by 1 psl or 1.5 psl and it still WORKS because of how much quality the relationship holds. And if she sees a chad she resists because that meaningful relationships is treasured.
You have to become good looking enough to find that.
If you're real ugly it's probably over
BUT most posters that I've seen really limit themselves and are not as bad looking as they think

Not ALWAYS.. looks always matter but MANY MANY MANY successful relationships exists where the girl mogs the guy by 1 psl or 1.5 psl and it still WORKS because of how much quality the relationship holds. And if she sees a chad she resists because that meaningful relationships is treasured.
You have to become good looking enough to find that.
If you're real ugly it's probably over
BUT most posters that I've seen really limit themselves and are not as bad looking as they think
These relationships you mentioned are a minority.
If you want to have a stable relationship, you need to mog the girl in 1 psl

Μαλακα θα σε χτυπήσει η πραγματικότητα πολύ άσχημα μόλις δεις ότι γυναίκες που δεν είναι τσουλες δεν υπάρχουν στον δυτικό κόσμο. Ακόμα και στην Ελλάδα είναι σχεδόν αδύνατον να βρεις μια τέτοια γυναίκα,. Έχω γνωρίσει αμέτρητες γυναίκες και όλες είναι ίδιες. Το παίζουν καλές και δεν ξέρω και εγώ τι αλλά με το που τις γνωρίζεις σου λέει πως δεν έχει θέμα με ξεπετες ή σχέσεις fwb απλά όχι μαζί σου ή "πρέπει να ξέρει τον άλλον πρώτα" και ένα σωρό μαλακίες ή ακόμα χειρότερα θα στο κρύψει όπως και κάνουν οι περισσότερες στην Ελλάδα. Αν καταφέρεις και βρεις κάποια διαφορετική σου βγάζω το καπέλο αλλά αμφιβάλλω.
(Θα σου απαντήσω σε λιγο σε αυτα που εγραψες και συμφωνω σε πολλα σημεια και ναι στην Ελλάδα ειδικά δεν υπάρχει, ΠΟΛΥ δυσκολα βρίσκεις τετοια κοπέλα. Αλλα απο εξωτερικό που έμενα στην Ευρώπη είχα δει αρκετά ώριμες κοπέλες που δεν κάνουν τέτοια και ειναι πιο κομπλε

This is actually BLUEPILL

fucking greycels

I jump from bluepills to blackpills on a daily basis. I don't even know what's real anymore
I'll tell you what is blackpill and what is bluepill

Subjective = bluepill = LIES THAT MAKES PEOPLE HAPPY EVEN THO THEY DON'T APPLY TO REAL LIFE
Objective = blackpill = THE TRUTH SOME PEOPLE CAN'T HANDLE AND TRY TO AVOID IRL

• +1
Reactions: MrMeeseeksLookAtM
Guys I'm going INSANE one day I think all women are sluts and now I'm posting this. Did some jew feed me E water and give me the blue pill to swallow or are my thoughts now the real blackpill

He mogs ngl
36E96B1C 5749 4A5F B168 031D217A476F

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69
greycel moment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753
Changed it.

She only lusts for Chad kek what is this half baked thread?
Becky: oh I just have a crush on Nigel and Eugene! They’re both very average but have a good career going for them!!! Oh and Nigel plays frisbee at the park!
Said no one ever.

surgery or _ope