Rage The Biggest Cope In Blackpill Communities: Peace

thecel

thecel

devout coomists coom 5 times a day
Joined
May 16, 2020
Posts
7,105
Reputation
18,926
Victims of sub-5 treatment should be willing to get militant. If you’re a sub-5 and you want to be “peaceful,” you’re coping and need to wake the fuck up.

We sub-5 males, men afflicted with poor genetics, are constantly treated as inferior beings. People with better genetics bully us, belittle us, threaten us, make fools of us, and take our women.

Yet most sub-5s in blackpill communities try to change themselves to meet modern women’s unreasonable dating standards. We get drastic surgeries in hopes of gaining their acceptance. The lucky guys who successfully ascend usually just get cucked by Chads and Tyrones. It’s about time we all say enough is enough.

No longer will normies, Beckies, Chadlites, Stacylites, Chads, Stacies, and landwhale femcels treat us as subhumans and expect us to change for them. We must take a stand.

Unfortunately, no stand can be taken against people who possess such an amount of power over us, without the use of violence. I’m not a bloodthirsty sadist; I see violence as a necessary evil. In fact I’m sad that it has come to this, but now we should realize that being militant about our cause is the only way that it can succeed.

If you wouldn’t kill to raise awareness of sub-5s’ plight, if you aren’t willing to end lives to demand justice for sub-5s, if you’re too much of a pussy to go to jail for the cause—you’re the fucking worst kind of teracoper among all kinds of teracopers.

The biggest obstacle that holds blackpillers and incels back is their acceptance of injustices due to their lack of drive and motivation. Their drive and internal fury died long ago. Few blackpillers are deeply passionate about putting a stop to the suffering that their community is forced to endure. That fire inside you has ceased, and you became stagnant. You aren’t peaceful; you’re just lazy.
 
Last edited:
Gaia262

Gaia262

My Eyes Are Open
Joined
Oct 11, 2019
Posts
5,662
Reputation
12,202
thecel said:
Victims of sub-5 treatment should be willing to get militant. If you’re a sub-5 and you want to be “peaceful,” you’re coping and need to wake the fuck up.

We sub-5 males, men afflicted with poor genetics, are constantly treated as inferior beings. People with better genetics bully us, belittle us, threaten us, make fools of us, and take our women.

Yet most sub-5s in blackpill communities try to change themselves to meet modern women’s unreasonable dating standards. We get drastic surgeries in hopes of gaining their acceptance. The lucky guys who successfully ascend usually just get cucked by Chads and Tyrones. It’s about time we all say enough is enough.

No longer will normies, Beckies, Chadlites, Stacylites, Chads, Stacies, and landwhale femcels treat us as subhumans and expect us to change for them. We must take a stand.

Unfortunately, no stand can be taken against people who possess such an amount of power over us, without the use of violence. I’m not a bloodthirsty sadist; I see violence as a necessary evil. In fact I’m sad that it has come to this, but now we should realize that being militant about our cause is the only way that it can succeed.

I agree but this can be mistaken by autists for going ER.

In reality you should be actively screwing the system over where you can to get ahead.

Gaslighting and misdirecting normies to ensure they remain in their deluded state of wage cucking and consumerism.

I dont advocate reckless violence but subhumans really need to stand up for themselves when getting treated like shit, they would be suprised the respect they get and very few consequences for doing so.
 
W

WannabeJock

Zephir
Joined
Sep 15, 2021
Posts
10,354
Reputation
14,583
A new pseudo intellectual thread by op
 
thecel

thecel

devout coomists coom 5 times a day
Joined
May 16, 2020
Posts
7,105
Reputation
18,926
Gaia262 said:
I agree but this can be mistaken by autists for going ER.

ERing is the best way.

Gaia262 said:
Gaslighting and misdirecting normies to ensure they remain in their deluded state of wage cucking and consumerism.

Doesn’t get the job done. We have to actively reduce their happiness. We have to make ourselves present as grave threats to their lives.
 
Last edited:
n0rthface

n0rthface

Joined
Apr 26, 2021
Posts
6,084
Reputation
15,423
thecel said:
ERing is the best way.
 
Gaia262

Gaia262

My Eyes Are Open
Joined
Oct 11, 2019
Posts
5,662
Reputation
12,202
thecel said:
ERing is the best way.

In a primal community it would be the most effective way of re-establishing your dominance and shutting down you being oppressed. Simply smashing chads head in with a rock.

But in todays evolved society with laws and rigid structure, simply manipulating it to your advantage is best.

I.e. owning a company making millions not paying tax and paying chad minimum wage.

Of course helping those that are good people along the way.
 
Last edited:
thecel

thecel

devout coomists coom 5 times a day
Joined
May 16, 2020
Posts
7,105
Reputation
18,926
Gaia262 said:
In a primal community it would be the most effective way of re-establishing your dominance and shutting down you being oppressed. Simply smashing chads head in with a rock.

But in todays evolved society with laws and rigid structure, simply manipulating it to your advantage is best.

I.e. owning a company making millions not paying tax and paying chad minimum wage.

-traveling the world for the best women whilst chad is married and about to get divorced rape.

-running roids and being fit and healthy whilst everyone is weak, unhealthy from junk food, phyto-estrogeons , desk jobs ect.

Of course helping those that are good people along the way.

Spiggacope.

I like this strategy IN THEORY. The odds of reaching that level of success IRL are too unlikely for this to be effective. There’re already lots of people going that route, and clearly it isn’t enough.

Also bear in mind that Chad Thundercock is too a millions-a-year-business owner who pays his incel employees minimum wage. Chad Thundercock is also traveling the world, banging the hottest bitches, while Nelson the sub-5 is married and about to get divorce-raped.
 
Last edited:
resentfulincel

resentfulincel

Zephir
Joined
Nov 21, 2021
Posts
2,763
Reputation
2,332
We must take covert measure to survive
Violence will mean more laws and societal backlash against sub8 hetromales
 
thecel

thecel

devout coomists coom 5 times a day
Joined
May 16, 2020
Posts
7,105
Reputation
18,926
hebbewem said:
Kinda of a overreaction

Spiggacope. It’s a necessity.

Consider Black people and the n-word. They prevent other races from using the slur. How? Overreaction. If a White guy were to shout the n-word at a Black guy, the Black guy would probably beat the White guy up or kill him outright. Is it an overreaction? Yes. However, it’s the only way that Black people can stop other people from using the racial slur. If Black people didn’t overreact, White people would use the n-word all the time, and Black people wouldn’t get their way. If you want people to stop a particular behavior, you need to dispense severe punishments. Bullying victims need to overreact to stop getting bullied. If a bully throws 1 punch, the victim has to punch back 100 times. Only then will bullies learn that the victim shouldn’t be messed with. If the victim retaliates with just 1 punch, bullies don’t learn their lessons.

What would we do instead of overreact? Ask women nicely to date us? Beg stronger men to stop making fun of us? JFL! Nothing is effective except for violence.
 
Last edited:
D

Deleted member 9274

God amongst gods
Joined
Aug 24, 2020
Posts
5,260
Reputation
7,686
Legit thread but i dont promote ER. Instead i just rebel against my own lazy seld to better myself
 
thecel

thecel

devout coomists coom 5 times a day
Joined
May 16, 2020
Posts
7,105
Reputation
18,926
GODmaxxing said:
Legit thread but i dont promote ER. Instead i just rebel against my own lazy seld to better myself

ER is love! ER is life!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top