The biggest cope of all time

blackout_96_

blackout_96_

Silver
Your side profile is not 20% or 30% of your overall attractiveness as most people think, but rather 50% and the other 50% is your front profile

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: StarvedEpi, liberiangrimreaper and fluoride1337
Ig i was brutal coping lmao. I thought side profile did not matter at all only front and 3/4 cuz those define u as a person, but ig it is true most ppl would see ur side first thing of u so 50% chance ur first impression is ur side. But i thought if ur front is good it overrides that.

• So Sad
Reactions: blackout_96_
Ig i was brutal coping lmao. I thought side profile did not matter at all only front and 3/4 cuz those define u as a person, but ig it is true most ppl would see ur side first thing of u so 50% chance ur first impression is ur side. But i thought if ur front is good it overrides that.
I have to talk to people face-to-face only bc my side profile is shiiit

Lifefuel

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: YungTrappa and blackout_96_
I have to talk to people face-to-face only bc my side profile is shiiit
I still think tho that front profile and 3/4 is law. Whenever I think of people, I never think of their side profile, nor do I remember what it looks like, I only remember by the front and 3/4 profile.

I've also been baited heaps of times irl by girls and guys who have good side profiles, only for them to turn their head to reveal their sub5 front profile and 3/4 which throws me off a lot. If you have a good front it gives a good option to fraud imo, but there is no need to fraud if you have a good front and 3/4.

But maybe I am coping due to my boneless subhuman side :feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: fibonacci and blackout_96_
I still think tho that front profile and 3/4 is law. Whenever I think of people, I never think of their side profile, nor do I remember what it looks like, I only remember by the front and 3/4 profile.

I've also been baited heaps of times irl by girls and guys who have good side profiles, only for them to turn their head to reveal their sub5 front profile and 3/4 which throws me off a lot. If you have a good front it gives a good option to fraud imo, but there is no need to fraud if you have a good front and 3/4.

At least you can post front profile photos on the internet and attract girls

Side profile does not matter lol

• JFL
Your side profile is not 20% or 30% of your overall attractiveness as most people think, but rather 50% and the other 50% is your front profile
This is true

Alot of tiktok celebs get viral because of showing their side profile

Last edited:
  • So Sad
IMO side profile really matters if you have a massive failo like a recessed chin or super hooked nose that's only clearly visible in the side profile

Other than that, it's importance is pretty overrated. To prove this to you: try to visualize any of your friends' or your parent's face then try to visualize their side profile. I'd bet it's a lot easier to visualize what their face looks like compared to their side profile. This is because side profile really isn't that memorable.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: widdi, keepcopingboyo and blackout_96_
nope. Unless ur side profile is death their its:

20% side

40% 3/4

40% front

• WTF
it matters a lot, think about it. Do you hold eye contact the entire time talking to someone? What do people see when you’re walking by them? Foids love a good jawline aswell

• +1
IMO side profile really matters if you have a massive failo like a recessed chin or super hooked nose that's only clearly visible in the side profile

View attachment 3169774

Other than that, it's importance is pretty overrated. To prove this to you: try to visualize any of your friends' or your parent's face then try to visualize their side profile. I'd bet it's a lot easier to visualize what their face looks like compared to their side profile. This is because side profile really isn't that memorable.
I've got no browridge and an upturned nose which looks like shit in side profile but it doesn't affect the front profile at all

At least you can post front profile photos on the internet and attract girls
I thought its the other way around. Ppl with ugly fronts can just fraud with side on internet lol. Ppl with bad front ALWAYS posts pics of themselves looking to the side or some other shit, when in reality, most ppl will just look at ur face in its entirety.

Mb i meant a good 'side': its easy to fraud with a good side, but front and 3/4 matters more irl.

According to that Chico sucks and shouldn’t be attractive according to your standards

According to that Chico sucks and shouldn’t be attractive according to your standards
what:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: his side profile is at least 6.5/10, you don't need an extreme forward growth. His nose, lips, chin are good

Attachments

• 1726380995258.png
    1726380995258.png
    310.5 KB · Views: 0