The biggest death sentence in aesthetics: hypotelorism

Cardiologyscribe

Cardiologyscribe

Cop
(Eyes too close together)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Solidcoin, Buci, Hikicel69 and 3 others
true. My eyes are close together than optimal. although I'm not sure it's so bad that once I fix everything else I cant be a model. Cause: Metopic Craniosynostosis :fuk:.

You seem to focus on this area, is this an issue you personally have?

• JFL
Reactions: Fgsfds
I think higher than average telorism is ideal.

I

I have that and my eyes are asymmetrical too. If only your “eyethagontic surgery” stuff was real and not a meme
same (the asymmetry), feel your coronal sutures, do both sutures feel the same? Post a pic of your forehead from an angle so I can see its shape.

same (the asymmetry), feel your coronal sutures, do both sutures feel the same? Post a pic of your forehead from an angle so I can see its shape.
I mean vertical assymetry. One eye being above the other and not by a little but by a lot.

Seems pretty rare though. Most people don't have IPD issues.

I mean vertical assymetry. One eye being above the other and not by a little but by a lot.
ah, the canthal tilt of one of my eyes is more positive than the other which sort of gives off this look.

ah, the canthal tilt of one of my eyes is more positive than the other which sort of gives off this look.
Yea but in my case the orbits themselves are assymetric the only fix for this is OBO

61 mm ipd deformed cyclope checking in:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Cardiologyscribe
true. My eyes are close together than optimal. although I'm not sure it's so bad that once I fix everything else I cant be a model. Cause: Metopic Craniosynostosis :fuk:.

You seem to focus on this area, is this an issue you personally have?
Metopic craniosynostosis over. Do you have the trigonocephaly ? I don't

Seems pretty rare though. Most people don't have IPD issues.
LOL almost everyone does idiot! AS MANY PEOPLENEED EYETHOGNATHIC SURGERY AS PEOPLE WHK NEED BIMAX

I

I have that and my eyes are asymmetrical too. If only your “eyethagontic surgery” stuff was real and not a meme
Not a meme Giant sells it in SEA

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Metopic craniosynostosis over. Do you have the trigonocephaly ? I don't

LOL almost everyone does idiot! AS MANY PEOPLENEED EYETHOGNATHIC SURGERY AS PEOPLE WHK NEED BIMAX

Not a meme Giant sells it in SEA
IDK if trigonocephaly is what I have. Its bad enough that it screws with my aesthetic, but not to the extent that I look like a freak. I dont think its over. My father has it as bad as me, and he is very attractive. I think I'm lucky that my underlying genetics are good. only that I come with many errors. I intend to widen my forhead a little, flatten it more, then improve my general cranium with implants. Im very confident I can re-design my cranium into something even better than I would have had before. Its not over for Metopic synostosis suffers.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-05-30 at 6.37.47 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-05-30 at 6.37.47 PM.png
    561.8 KB · Views: 0
IDK if trigonocephaly is what I have. Its bad enough that it screws with my aesthetic, but not to the extent that I look like a freak. I dont think its over. My father has it as bad as me, and he is very attractive. I think I'm lucky that my underlying genetics are good. only that I come with many errors. I intend to widen my forhead a little, flatten it more, then improve my general cranium with implants. Im very confident I can re-design my cranium into something even better than I would have had before. Its not over for Metopic synostosis suffers.
You need to go to Thailand and visit Giant asap then

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
You need to go to Thailand and visit Giant asap then
Never heard of what your talking about. Giant is a company in Thailand that does implants? I search it up but found nothing. Can you give me a link. Also why do you say ASAP? Is it time sensative?

Never heard of what your talking about. Giant is a company in Thailand that does implants? I search it up but found nothing. Can you give me a link. Also why do you say ASAP? Is it time sensative?
Yes your prime days are wasting away

• +1
Cope. Recessed jaw is the worst flaw easily

Yes your prime days are wasting away
Yes your right I’m doing everything I moving as fast as I can to fix everything. https://looksmax.org/threads/other-than-dr-epply-who-can-i-go-for-cranial-implants.501397/ this is a thread I made which has some different options for cranio implants. Is Giant notably better for some reason? I wonder why you recommend them specifically. Also I hate to be that guy but could you link me a website bc I just cannot find any info on them online.again thanks. Edit just saw your bio XD now I get it. Either way, I’d you link me a site that would be greast

Last edited:
@Pakicel lmao.

• Love it
Yes your right I’m doing everything I moving as fast as I can to fix everything. https://looksmax.org/threads/other-than-dr-epply-who-can-i-go-for-cranial-implants.501397/ this is a thread I made which has some different options for cranio implants. Is Giant notably better for some reason? I wonder why you recommend them specifically. Also I hate to be that guy but could you link me a website bc I just cannot find any info on them online.again thanks
Which Giant location you want?
There's
Giant Implqnts Mumbai
Giant Imlants Mogadishu
Giant Implants Tijuana
Giant Implants Zululand
Giant Implants Puhket
Giant Implants Siem Reap {headquarters}

yeah but you can get orbital box osteotmy

• +1
Reactions: Cardiologyscribe
I don't get it. He wants to reshape his entire skull with implants?
That might be a slight over exa.. but if I can I will. And not the entire skull, only the cranium. If I can I may also do a cranial vault expansion. But this depends on the results of an MRI I’ll be doing soon.

Which Giant location you want?
There's
Giant Implqnts Mumbai
Giant Imlants Mogadishu
Giant Implants Tijuana
Giant Implants Zululand
Giant Implants Puhket
Giant Implants Siem Reap {headquarters}
Whit never one is best