IMG 2289

IMG 2290

IMG 2291

IMG 2292

IMG 2211

IMG 2287

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
It‘s not that much of a failo, if any, when it‘s accompanied by wide zygos or wide jaw angles.

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
draco malfoy is biggest victim

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Zenis
It‘s not that much of a failo, if any, when it‘s accompanied by wide zygos or wide jaw angles.
I changed nothing but the frontal bone dude

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
What if hairline is low?

• Woah
I changed nothing but the frontal bone dude
Yeah but there‘s a good amount of features that still make up for it. If you have him better lateral zygo projection and thicker jaw angles you would see not that much of a difference.

• Woah
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LampPostPrime and laaltin
Yeah but there‘s a good amount of features that still make up for it. If you have him better lateral zygo projection and thicker jaw angles you would see not that much of a difference.
All these niggas have isnane lateral zygo projection, it’s just covers by the big ass head

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
I dont see any difference, where am I supposed to look at

• Woah
I was looking at cheekbones because there was some color in jon kortajerans cheekbones thats why i didnt see any difference. But you were supposed to look at forehead ig. Yes Elias looks even more retarded and even more autistic with big forehead.

• Woah
I was looking at cheekbones because there was some color in jon kortajerans cheekbones thats why i didnt see any difference. But you were supposed to look at forehead ig. Yes Elias looks even more retarded and even more autistic with big forehead.
I just made the head bigger and taller

If you have this flaw you need these 3 things to fix it, temporal Botox, hairline lowering surgery, and a hair transplant to fix in the receding temples

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
I just made the head bigger and taller

If you have this flaw you need these 3 things to fix it, temporal Botox, hairline lowering surgery, and a hair transplant to fix in the receding temples
Lol I dont have that flaw. Btw low set hairline is not a flaw at all, it can easily be fixed by just making it slightly higher to perfection by cutting. Roadto1percent, that retarded rating channel counts it as a flaw.

• Woah
Lol I dont have that flaw. Btw low set hairline is not a flaw at all, it can easily be fixed by just making it slightly higher to perfection by cutting. Roadto1percent, that retarded rating channel counts it as a flaw.
A low hairline isn’t a flaw as long as it doesn’t throw off facial thirds, a high hairline always as as as the upper third being the tallest part of the face is a neotenous feature

A low hairline isn’t a flaw as long as it doesn’t throw off facial thirds, a high hairline always as as as the upper third being the tallest part of the face is a neotenous feature
yeah u can easily fix a low set hairline at home with a simple scissors cut lmao.

• Woah
yeah u can easily fix a low set hairline at home with a simple scissors cut lmao.
actually it depends on your head tbh, if your head curves right after your hairline it will make it look like your hairline is receding

Big foreheads are a feminine trait. Zygost must be widest and midface the biggest.

• Woah
Big foreheads are a feminine trait. Zygost must be widest and midface the biggest.
Must be lower thirds > midddle third > upper third for men

For women ideally upper third slightly highest

Must be lower thirds > midddle third > upper third for men

For women ideally upper third slightly highest
Midface being the biggest is ideal for men

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan