The Biggest Effect Of Them All

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer

Reciprocal liking means when we like someone, or they know we like them, they like us back.
That means you can get most girls to like you if you let them know you like them. It gives you a huge boost regardless of our looks.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SixFootManlet, Deleted member 3162, Usum and 12 others
this is a new level of cope, even from you

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: john2, Mr.cope, Fear and 29 others
This only works for women on men.

most women know that 90% of guys they encounter would fucc

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope, Deleted member 1707, PenileFacialSurgery and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, DidntRead, toptearmm and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Deleted member 2486 and needsolution
At this point I'm honestly starting to believe CopemanO was born with Down Syndrome
no he is just LITERALLY low iq. like we joke about it all the time, but same as @blackoutwhitein hes just stupid af

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I LIKE STACY

its the other way around, girls like you when they think you dont like them

Cope every girl would like me then

no he is just LITERALLY low iq. like we joke about it all the time, but same as @blackoutwhitein hes just stupid af
It's pretty sad to see tbh

91F54835 5CC9 4C9A 98DE 4E8F1DDEEA35

• JFL
Reactions: Usum and Over
Bro have you tested yourself for Klinefelter syndrome?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 2846, Griffith and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
Nope, in studies it works on men aswell

What kind of question is this? Now you make me consider why you are still incel...

If your her top option of course
Why you so mean bro

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
this is a new level of cope, even from you
If you want the cynical answer:

Rule 1. Be attractive.

Rule 2. Don't be unattractive.

Rule 3. Always follow rule 1.

Non Cynical answer:

It depends. If you're just crushing on people for their looks it's going to be a rough time. If you're getting to know people and then crushing on them it's much easier to find mutual attraction.

But remember, most people are only ever going to have 1 or 2 successful relationships. Everything else is just practice.
Why you so mean bro
Its just a weird question to ask a person, slightly offensive. Its like asking someone if they have went transgender on the street, dont ya think?

Especially as klinefelter is assigned at birth or at young age...

Even inceltears posters aren't this bluepilled.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

• So Sad
Reactions: FatmanO
If you want the cynical answer:

Rule 1. Be attractive.

Rule 2. Don't be unattractive.

Rule 3. Always follow rule 1.

Non Cynical answer:

It depends. If you're just crushing on people for their looks it's going to be a rough time. If you're getting to know people and then crushing on them it's much easier to find mutual attraction.

But remember, most people are only ever going to have 1 or 2 successful relationships. Everything else is just practice.

Its just a weird question to ask a person, slightly offensive. Its like asking someone if they have went transgender on the street, dont ya think?

Especially as klinefelter is assigned at birth or at young age...
No, you need ti test yourself, i will in the future, just in case, you can never know

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Nope, in studies it works on men aswell

What kind of question is this? Now you make me consider why you are still incel...

If your her top option of course
Studies mean jack shit when you weren't able to get a simple girlfriend in high school full of girls

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Studies mean jack shit when you weren't able to get a simple girlfriend in high school full of girls
Keep crying for the truthpill

teracope

• +1
Reactions: nastynas
are u even blackpilled bro

Reciprocal liking means when we like someone, or they know we like them, they like us back.
That means you can get most girls to like you if you let them know you like them. It gives you a huge boost regardless of our looks.
This is true.
And/But; this only works if there is already some latent interest from the get go. Like you meet the minimum bar.
This works good, if there is some latent interest, that needs to be ignited and fired up. If there is not some latent interest, then it doesn't work in my experience.

This is true.
And/But; this only works if there is already some latent interest from the get go. Like you meet the minimum bar.
This works good, if there is some latent interest, that needs to be ignited and fired up. If there is not some latent interest, then it doesn't work in my experience.
Oh yeah that for sure, if you are subhuman it wont work.

halo effect is the biggest of them all

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and Deleted member 3962
Blupilled shit

A homeless dude smelling of urine and missing most of his teeth grabs your arm and tells you he likes you and wants to know you better

Do you reciprocate? :soy:

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
A homeless dude smelling of urine and missing most of his teeth grabs your arm and tells you he likes you and wants to know you better

Do you reciprocate? :soy:
Only if he met minimum looks threshold