The biggest failos for both men and women

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
For Women:
  • Droopy downturned nose
  • Very close set eyes
  • Very wide masculine jaw that’s overly flat.
For Men:
  • Eyes that are too wide set
  • Recessed jaw/chin
  • Very narrow jaw/neck
All these flaws can be applied to both genders and can be a huge detriment to someone’s attractiveness

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn and Deleted member 6128
This is the biggest looksmax for those with wide-set eyes

3083293 d297da813727d5ffc74d51955bdbdc3f

3083285 MV5BODJlNWQ4ZjUtYjRhNi00NGQ1LWE3YTItYjRmZGI3YzI4YTEyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTA2MDIzMDE5 V1
3083286 jasonmomoa 1576882362
3083289 04be463b806464ab59f0ea52c9340cf9

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
u forgot the most important - being indian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, zharupodrugu, Deleted member and 7 others
close set eyes are also very bad on men

mjk_thumb.jpg

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: shogrim, Deprived, Lawton88 and 5 others
close set eyes are also very bad on men

mjk_thumb.jpg

Nowhere near as worse as wide-set imo

That guy you used has more issues with his eyes than them being simply close-set

u forgot the most important - being indian

I think you are the most boring soulless person that's lived on this earth

Boy your life must be really mundane and full absolutely no colour

I wonder what your mind experiences. Must be just pitch black darkness

• Love it
Reactions: Sens
>close set eyes very bad on men
>posts pic of chad
that is the point this guy has everything except eye area and it tanks his looks

I have close-set eyes and my eyes are literally what girls and most of all my current girlfriend obsesses over. So I don't believe it's as fatal as you say. Especially if you have WIDE eyes. That Chad you posted doesn't have wide eyes. If I didn't have wide eyes, my IPD would shatter me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 16110
I have close-set eyes and my eyes are literally what girls and most of all my current girlfriend obsesses over. So I don't believe it's as fatal as you say. Especially if you have WIDE eyes. That Chad you posted doesn't have wide eyes. If I didn't have wide eyes, my IPD would shatter me

View attachment 1875590
most mm are closer to dolphin than they are to low ipd

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9405
giga wide set eyes mog giga close set for sure

having close set eyes fucks with the midface ratio giving the impression of a longer face and also narrower perceived lower jaw width

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Moggie, Oberyn and 1 other person
bug eyes are up there also. see so many indians with them they look like frogs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Moggie and MakinItHappenReturn
I’d say midface ratio. Either because of very short interpupillary distance and / or a physically long midface (nose, philtrum); it’s an instant disqualifier for women, while for men not necessarily, but it does makes your face look older.

I’m not a fan of overly compact neotenous looking midfaces either, but a truly long midface looks terrible on both genders

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 18879 and 3 others
I’d say midface ratio. Either because of very short interpupillary distance and / or a physically long midface (nose, philtrum); it’s an instant disqualifier for women, while for men not necessarily, but it does makes your face look older.

I’m not a fan of overly compact neotenous looking midfaces either, but a truly long midface looks terrible on both genders
What about a slightly long midface?

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and Prettyboy

i was gonna say this, women with long mf are disgusting

For talking about failos? Yes.

Look forward to your 10% infraction when your shit gets reported
There's no such thing as a failo you coping currycel, harmony is looks and loox > all

What about a slightly long midface?
I believe for men a slightly long midface is only a significant handicap if the said person wants to manifest the “prettyboy” archetype - because that one relies heavily on youthfullness and midface length is correlated with perceived maturity. In movies the mature, “wise” characters are often intentionally played by actors with slightly longer midfaces

For guys going for the rugged look, a longish midface is not the end of the world

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Phillybeard1996
There's no such thing as a failo you coping currycel, harmony is looks and loox > all

'Currycel' - Urban dictionary definition
A word involuntary celibate white men use as part of their adoptive coping strategy the moment they know in the back of their head the Indian/Paki has been boning his white Becky distant blood line relatives

• JFL
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
I believe for men a slightly long midface is only a significant handicap if the said person wants to manifest the “prettyboy” archetype - because that one relies heavily on youthfullness and midface length is correlated with perceived maturity.

For guys going for the rugged look, a longish midface is not the end of the world
I'm going for the maesthetic/masc look since thats what my genetics lean towards

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
And you retard failos kill harmony

THAT'S THE POINT OF THE THREAD YOU BORING SOUL

@sergeant blackpill

Keep going though. The mods are gonna have a field day with this one

'Currycel' - Urban dictionary definition
A word involuntary celibate white men use as part of their adoptive coping strategy the moment they know in the back of their head the Indian/Paki has been boning his white Becky distant blood line relatives
that definition was of course written by a delusional currycel

I actually just typed it now

Damn I am fucking witty as well as sexy handsome
you think you're deep n shit, but everyone on this forum is clowning on you, they see you for the pretentious twat you actually are.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
I'm going for the maesthetic/masc look since thats what my genetics lean towards
Definitely, you have a robust lower third, in your case stubble does fit it. You’d be fooling yourself if you were to go for the pretty archetype but that’s completely fine

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Phillybeard1996
Definitely, you have a robust lower third, in your case stubble does fit it. You’d be fooling yourself if you were to go for the pretty archetype but that’s completely fine
Would you say prime brad pitt was in the masc/maesthetic archetype?