The biggest incel racist on looksmax / lookism [LURKERS THIS GUY IS BAD, CLICK THIS THREAD]

slime

slime

Just another man.
He goes by the username Britcel and is racist towards blacks and asians. He currently travels to impoverished asian areas and manipulates young women into having sex with him. He is one of the biggest racists and women haters on this forum.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, LordGodcat, rydofx and 10 others
I wonder why he doxxed himself

So this is the nigga behind all that racism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, LordGodcat, Krezo and 7 others
You haven't seen shit if you think he's the biggest racist lmao

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer, Alt Number 3, buflek and 5 others
He goes by the username Britcel and is racist towards blacks and asians. He currently travels to impoverished asian areas and manipulates young women into having sex with him. He is one of the biggest racists and women haters on this forum.
View attachment 290025
View attachment 290036
View attachment 290035
View attachment 290026
View attachment 290028

View attachment 290031
View attachment 290033
View attachment 290034
Are you simping for women here son? Whats the snitching all about, he hurt an ego of a nog/shitskin?

Are you simping for women here son? Whats the snitching all about, he hurt an ego of a nog/shitskin?
He is an enemy of the society.

• Woah
Reactions: BigBoy
He is an enemy of the society.

Why would he be? He is in a country, like many other countries in europe that got flooded with enthnic scum by the zio elites, in order to "divide and rule" easier. Look at london, any sane white person leaves that shithole of a fkn place. Barely any native englander left there.

Do you see whites flood other shithole countries?

If anything, I sympathize with the lad.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Why would he be? He is in a country, like many other countries in europe that got flooded with enthnic scum by the zio elites, in order to "divide and rule" easier. Look at london, any sane white person leaves that shithole of a fkn place. Barely any native englander left there.

He is an enemy of The Secret Society you idiot. READ

• JFL
Pathetic attempt to abuse your power, slime.

slime

• Woah
View attachment 290025
View attachment 290036
View attachment 290035
View attachment 290026
View attachment 290028

View attachment 290031
View attachment 290033
View attachment 290034
Seems to be average in terms of racism for this forum

He is an enemy of The Secret Society you idiot. READ

I dont see anything bad tbh. Badmouthing shitskins/nogs/gooks is a meme on this forum.

As far as hating women- well they dont make it hard for one to do so, do they? If he is able to talk some foids into smashing, without breaking any rules/laws, theres nothing wrong with it. Others go into clubs/parties and take advantage of drunk low inhib foids- no big difference tbh.

If anything, taking advantage of a drunk slut is more unethical tbh thank talking a sober foid into smashing.

Seems to be average in terms of racism for this forum

yes

Last edited:
I dont see anything bad tbh. Badmouthing shitskins/nogs/gooks is a meme on this forum.

As far as hating women- well they dont make it hard for one to do so, do they? If he is able to talk some foids into smashing, without breaking any rules/laws, theres nothing wrong with it. Others go into clubs/parties and take advantage of drunk low inhib foids- no big difference tbh.

If anything, taking advantage of a drunk slut is more unethical tbh.
You are such an idiot. Do not speak without understanding what you are referencing you absolute moron. If you don't know what you are talking about just stop fucking talking. I deal with people like you all the time and when I reach my limit it turns ugly. Now leave my thread.

3881.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
You are such an idiot. Do not speak without understanding what you are referencing you absolute moron. If you don't know what you are talking about just stop fucking talking. I deal with people like you all the time and when I reach my limit it turns ugly. Now leave my thread.
I reference what info is in the first post. If you know some other details, you didnt mention in the first thread- how are others supposed to know it, if you dont mention it?

But anyways, do what you want with this thread, i dont really care.

jfl at thinking there are more lurkers rn than any other time

no u fuken ritbro

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel

1 Israel brought 33000 last year from dirt poor shit hole nations like Russia and ukraine.

2. Most those coming coming in are supposedly your high iq east Asian types you know those with higher on average than whites such as your self.

Even accounting for the low iq claims of of India those let in tend to make up the highest amount of lead techicians and are usually the higher IQ from the privlaged class types.

3 your really fucking stupid to claim their are barely any englanders left in proportion to the population whites are 80 percent and that's including all immigrants including those from whiter countries like Cuba and other parts of shit hole jfl at thinking at anyone wants to go to Ukraine or Eastern europe.
3 the largest places with the highest immigrants in proportion to their own population are white arabs jfl at this bullshit.

In short your another fucking faggot thinking yourself the master race when your not even entitled to 1/10 OF YOUR RACES CLAIMS.