The biggest male sex symbol of all time

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
Youre coping if you think its anyone other than this guy, sure more normie women would say paul walker or hexum or brad pitt but no man has captured womens attention quite like :

images

youll never find well made hexum or paul walker edits on yt /tiktok like you can with ramirez, and brad pitt edits are made by serbian redpillers living in a single bedroom apartment like @Makhachev

those who come close are meeks and delon but former had social media halo and latter had actor/status halo.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, \/orman, Sub0 and 5 others
Youre coping if you think its anyone other than this guy, sure more normie women would say paul walker or hexum or brad pitt but no man has captured womens attention quite like :

images

youll never find well made hexum or paul walker edits on yt /tiktok like you can with ramirez, and brad pitt edits are made by serbian redpillers living in a single bedroom apartment like @Makhachev

those who come close are meeks and delon but former had social media halo and latter had actor/status halo.
No Stallone? @Ketamine

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691 and Deleted member 23558
No Stallone? @Ketamine

5hJ.gif

shitskins brain got clogged up. atmospheric pressure at 6'2 can damage your brain...

this is why 5'9-5'10 is ideal.

@Marsik @Makhachev

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, BigBoy, \/orman and 7 others
julius-rock.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 23558
cope
IncompleteSnarlingArcticfox-max-1mb.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Kerbouchard and Deleted member 23558
Brad Pitt

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Brad Pitt
Show me some edits women made of Pitt they just masturbate to his fight club scene but they don’t obsess over him

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn

images

My top 3 are Ramirez Drago and Buschke

• JFL
  • Love it
Dark looks forever

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Sub0 and Sprinkles
I saw a guy with Ramirez like bones, but he was brown and norwooding...brutal
Guy had that hunter looks and looked majestic even after norwooding...

• JFL
  • Love it
I saw a guy with Ramirez like bones, but he was brown and norwooding...brutal
Guy had that hunter looks and looked majestic even after norwooding...
bones can never fade. bone supremacy and height supremacy last till death

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and lordfrodo
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Myth, Deleted member 16275 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Show me some edits women made of Pitt they just masturbate to his fight club scene but they don’t obsess over him

Literally search his name on tiktok jfl

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Literally search his name on tiktok jfl
Everyone has some edits done on tiktok on yt pitt is invisible. only redpiller edits are made of him

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Everyone has some edits done on tiktok on yt pitt is invisible. only redpiller edits are made of him

Never met a girl who mentioned rammeriz met many who talked about how hot pitt is

images

He is the biggest or one of the biggest for goth, alt and emo chicks.

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and \/orman
Let a nigga brad Pitt
Legend of the fall took the year like a bandit
Bought mama a crib and a brand new wagon
Now she hit the grocery shop looking lavish
Star Trek roof in that Wraith of Khan
Girls get loose when they hear this song
100 on the dash get me close to God
We don't pray for love, we just pray for cars

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and aesthetic beauty
How u k Ramirez wasnt a niche tho? . Gurls who re just into dark trieds and criminals?

Clint Eastwood

Users who are viewing this thread

Back