The biggest mistake people make in crypto

$Abomination

$Abomination

Iron
They try to exit the monetary matrix  QUICKLY

The truth is, you can become extremely wealthy with crypto even small investments (few thousands). But it takes a lot of research and time.

People get cought up in meme coins because they understand the mathematics of market caps and realize "If I buy just a single $5k market cap coin at $100 and it gets to $1 Billion MC I'll be a millionaire"

The problem is that there's unfortunately no real way to predict the winning meme, and it's completely luck based. Even with the Pepe coin, there were numerous Pepe coins and only one out of many moon'd. The only way to score a big ROI efficiently is to buy new, innovative utility cryptos.

If you're in crypto with the mindset it 100x or 1000x your money in under a year I implore you to get out of this mindset because even though the dollar is ultimately a scam and matrix, there are still rules you have to abide to effectively exit the monetary matrix

And a big rule is a time sacrifice is required. So dyor and be patient. It might take 1, 2 or even 3 bull runs (4-8 years). But it'll eventually happen. You start trading meme coins left and right, and eventually you'll call wrong and lose it all - don't do it.