The biggest musician in the world is black. Bigger than Taylor Swift or any K-pop group (Lifefuel for BBCs)

D

Deleted member 27674

Bronze
Abel Tesfaye (The weeknd) is the most popular artist on the planet right now, based on numbers alone.

He was the first Artist in history to have more than 100m Spotify monthly listeners, he has the most streamed song in human history (Blinding Lights), and he's the first artist in history to be #1 in monthly listeners for 10 consecutive months on Spotify.

407279080 726819389318537 1651110883523386219 n

Black people run the global music industry and set trends that are copied by all other races. This is an objective truth.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, the MOUSE, sportsmogger and 9 others
Abel Tesfaye (The weeknd) is the most popular artist on the planet right now, based on numbers alone.

He was the first Artist in history to have more than 100m Spotify monthly listeners, he has the most streamed song in human history (Blinding Lights), and he's the first artist in history to be #1 in monthly listeners for 10 consecutive months for on Spotify.

View attachment 2591910

Black people run the global music industry and set trends that are copied by all other races. This is an objective truth.
east african god

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and Deleted member 27674
I’m surprised it’s the weeknd of all artists

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27674 and Deleted member 51465
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27674
The only popular white male artist right now is that ginger subhuman Ed Sheeran jfl. Idk how cumskins can cope

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Looks234, ReadBooksEveryday and 4 others
Got my username from him lol

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21345, ReadBooksEveryday, try2beme and 1 other person
so? michael jackson already did this when the competition was more substantial. being successful in such a weak industry isn't an accomplishment. w33kend had 2 good songs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Jason Voorhees, ReadBooksEveryday and 4 others
He's very popular on a global level, that's what gives him great numbers. He sells out shows on every continent. Recently, he sold out shows in Europe and South America. He is also pretty popular in Asia.

so? michael jackson already did this when the competition was more substantial. being successful in such a weak industry isn't an accomplishment. w33kend had 2 good songs.
The music industry is one of the most competitive industries, especially at the higher levels. MJ was great, but he was a child star and he had famous family members - that gave him somewhere to start from. The weeknd went from an unknown nobody in his early 20s to a megastar by the time he hit 30.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
(((Music industry)))

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and GuyFromSingapore
Meh, best trends are started by norvegians

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme and Deleted member 27674
Why does he look Indian?
EjOWlgVXYAAIrlL.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, sportsmogger, ReadBooksEveryday and 7 others
Lifefuel for white brahs:

Most successful artist to have ever existed is the Beatles.

They were active in the 1960s and still no modern-day musician has been able to surpass them thus far.

They sold 600 million albums.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, ReadBooksEveryday, IanIachimoe2491 and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, ReadBooksEveryday and Gonthar

He was the first Artist in history to have more than 100m Spotify monthly listeners, he has the most streamed song in human history (Blinding Lights), and he's the first artist in history to be #1 in monthly listeners for 10 consecutive months on Spotify.

View attachment 2591910

No joke but My moms friend is cousins with him

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Arcturus, GuyFromSingapore and Gonthar
Its not that surprising
Weeknd is very popular with girls because he makes toxic love songs they all like
And he'll already naturally have male listeners too

• +1
Reactions: murdah
No joke but My moms friend is cousins with him
Wow, why don't you ask him to introduce you to him, or maybe get some tickets or backstage passes at his concerts?

Wow, why don't you ask him to introduce you to him, or maybe get some tickets or backstage passes at his concerts?
they arent that close and my mom wouldnt let me even if I could. But I met his cousin when she came from Ethiopia (she owns a art gallery there and thats where she lives) and she told me about him but i didnt really know him like i do now plus that was years ago

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
they arent that close and my mom wouldnt let me even if I could.
Well, maybe it's time for them to get close, she should go to him and be like:
"We're family cuz, nothing is more important then family, never forget this, all these people in the showbiz and hanger-ons only want a piece of action - they're with you simply because you're rich and famous, but I'll be here for you, even if you were broke and forgotten..."
Also, what does your mom have to do with this, she won't let you go to a concert, how old are you?

This is racebait.

What should we say about Andy Hildebrand (the creator of autotune)? What about the creators of the DAWs used to digitalize those sounds?

If i wanted to be just as low to superficially gloat a categorization of people, i could do the same thing with euro americans and technology. And use these very points made above.

Truth is, different colors usually means different ethnicities which means different circumstances which mean different learned traits! I think human culture is interoperable at this point. There is nothing new under the sun. The wheel is reinvented, and the color of the person is just as superficial to this as the differences between a green and blue car. The green one may reference the fact that its EV, but at the end of the day, its just a vehicle of transportation. Behind every great song are the producers. Behind every great media persona are the platforms(and the devs who created those platforms) that created and hosted the structures they are able to strive on. This can go as deep as one would like and still objectively be 100% correct. So its no point trying to highlight that black people set trends, as trends have been set by both white and black people, and followed globally.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, sportsmogger and Gonthar
Lifefuel for white brahs:

Most successful artist to have ever existed is the Beatles.

They were active in the 1960s and still no modern-day musician has been able to surpass them thus far.

They sold 600 million albums.
they were all inspired by black artists like little richard etc. and elvis of course, he's white but most of his work is inspired by black artists aswell.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
fuck i hate him and his songs

• +1
Reactions: whitegymmax
I don't consider him black

Blacks don’t own the music industry though …. Hahahahhaha fucking slaves

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345

View attachment 2591910

Joji mogg that nigger

And he's East African, East African pride worldwide

This is racebait.

What should we say about Andy Hildebrand (the creator of autotune)? What about the creators of the DAWs used to digitalize those sounds?

If i wanted to be just as low to superficially gloat a categorization of people, i could do the same thing with euro americans and technology. And use these very points made above.

Truth is, different colors usually means different ethnicities which means different circumstances which mean different learned traits! I think human culture is interoperable at this point. There is nothing new under the sun. The wheel is reinvented, and the color of the person is just as superficial to this as the differences between a green and blue car. The green one may reference the fact that its EV, but at the end of the day, its just a vehicle of transportation. Behind every great song are the producers. Behind every great media persona are the platforms(and the devs who created those platforms) that created and hosted the structures they are able to strive on. This can go as deep as one would like and still objectively be 100% correct. So its no point trying to highlight that black people set trends, as trends have been set by both white and black people, and followed globally.
ecclesiastes 1:2. it’s all maya lol, no need to fret.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back