the biggest myth about curries

tallskulliscope

tallskulliscope

Iron
That curries have caucasoid features, therefore they'd mog other races (e.g. rice) in appeal.
the average curry is about 60% West Eurasian/Caucasoid and it shows in their features such as:
narrowing round forehead and laterally strong cheekbones that are rounded , this literally makes their face take the shape of a perfect circle, no caucasoid is going to have this
often receding chin (or lack of a chin even)
dark skin (average curry has type V-VI skin, whereas for white people/caucasoids it's going to be from I to IV)
small head size
weaker body hair
upper eyelid exposure (due to a weak supraorbital arch)
wide thick tipped nose with aggressively dilated wings, often weak nasion projection

so no , they don't mog asians for example in appeal because they don't even have those caucasoid features to begin with

Attachments

• main-qimg-199044947d3b506a0a11f27de4b373f6-lq.jpg
    main-qimg-199044947d3b506a0a11f27de4b373f6-lq.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: appealmaxed, xyukeeee, rg1235 and 5 others
That curries have caucasoid features, therefore they'd mog other races (e.g. rice) in appeal.
the average curry is about 60% West Eurasian/Caucasoid and it shows in their features such as:
narrowing round forehead and laterally strong cheekbones that are rounded , this literally makes their face take the shape of a perfect circle, no caucasoid is going to have this
dark skin (average curry has type V-VI skin, whereas for white people/caucasoids it's going to be from I to IV)
small head size
weaker body hair
wide thick tipped nose with aggressively dilated wings, often weak nasion projection

so no , they don't mog asians for example in appeal because they don't even have those caucasoid features to begin with
no one ever said they have caucasoid features (besides the dirty curries themselves jfl)

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
no one ever said they have caucasoid features (besides the dirty curries themselves jfl)
North Indians and Pakistanis mog most caucasians

• +1
Reactions: Ryan and LegitUser
SHUT UP SAAR
I AM BRAHMIN AND I MOG U
KYS

• +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel
i'm in the uk rn curries are so subhuman it's unbelievable

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: wastedspermcel, LegitUser and PsychoH
'caucasian features' aren't real, most of europe looks vastly different from each-other, pretty much everyone can tell the difference between someone from the netherlands and inland germany even though these are within hours of each-other.

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, STUPIDREFEREES, Debetro and 2 others
'caucasian features' aren't real, most of europe looks vastly different from each-other, pretty much everyone can tell the difference between someone from the netherlands and inland germany even though these are within hours of each-other.
i'm dutch and idk about that other than people in the netherlands are dutch and people in germany are turkish

i'm dutch and idk about that other than people in the netherlands are dutch and people in germany are turkish
germans are darker, shorter and stockier on average.

there's some degree of overlap of-course, especially in the north.

germans are darker, shorter and stockier on average.

there's some degree of overlap of-course, especially in the north.
you said a couple hours away, if you go down to bavaria that's gonna take a while to get there if not by plane

they look different but still similar enough to be the same race, but different ethnicities

Attachments

• Races-continent-of-ancestry-and-within-race-ethnicities-of-face-stimuli-and-observers.png
    Races-continent-of-ancestry-and-within-race-ethnicities-of-face-stimuli-and-observers.png
    113.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2024-06-13 040005.png
    Screenshot 2024-06-13 040005.png
    552.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
you said a couple hours away, if you go down to bavaria that's gonna take a while to get there if not by plane
I can be there tonight by car.

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74
depends on where you live what you drive if you obey the liimt and where you are going
there's no speed limit on the autobahn.

there's no speed limit on the autobahn.
yes but i mean distance wise, when you use it in an argument you would imagine that we are using normal timeframes for distance

yes but i mean distance wise, when you use it in an argument you would imagine that we are using normal timeframes for distance
it's 7 hours at moderate speed, I'd still be there tonight.

it's 7 hours at moderate speed, I'd still be there tonight.
i can't go anywhere for more than a week fuck this cell bro

it doesn't matter whether we're caucasoid or not we still mog the fuck out of this

i can't go anywhere for more than a week fuck this cell bro
being able to doesn't mean I will I have work tomorrow + hair micro-pigmentation appointment.

small head size
weaker body hair

"weak nasion projection"

"supraorbital arch"

fogs the average curry foid

you mean mog?

i didnt deny whites mog curries but the difference isnt as big as you make it :feelstastyman:

heres a fair comparison between a chadpreet and a white chad, as you can see the white chad slays harder because of better pheno but its not like its worlds apart they're quite similar looks wise

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
you mean mog?

i didnt deny whites mog curries but the difference isnt as big as you make it :feelstastyman:

View attachment 2983945
View attachment 2983948

heres a fair comparison between a chadpreet and a white chad, as you can see the white chad slays harder because of better pheno but its not like its worlds apart they're quite similar looks wise
Fog is used when comparing foids, Sendhil has top 0.0000000000001% orbitals for a curry you know that right?

i don't think curries have that bad orbitals people are just biased because of aziz ansari's subhuman eyes :feelshaha:
Original

his eye set ness is acc above average for a curry

how do you know its rare for a curry to have that, i have deep set eyes too
most i've seen had very shallow set eyes
except for some of the vedda people of ceylon

• +1
bones isn't everything harmony coloring etc matters too
having good enough harmony to compensate for below average bone structure and failos like monolids is pretty rare, only a few people have that

curries just need to groom more, exercise more to compensate for their predisposition to body fat, and shave their ratty facial hair and they'd be decent

The ones with Indo-European mix may resemble Europeans the ones without admixture and pure Negro-Dravidian genes do not resemble Europeans.

you mean mog?

View attachment 2983945
View attachment 2983948

Ronaldo is not considered white in Europe. In fact he looks Indian when tanned.

Ronaldo is not considered white in Europe. In fact he looks Indian when tanned.
correct he's an octoroon i believe his great grandmother is black

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed and Debetro
curries just need to groom more, exercise more to compensate for their predisposition to body fat, and shave their ratty facial hair and they'd be decent
delusional

• +1
so any european who has black curly hair is no longer white?

is megan fox even white to you
ronaldo is actually 1/8th black though. and he could pass in some north african places, which guess what are regions where the natives are on average 1/8th black

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed and Debetro
so any european who has black curly hair is no longer white?

is megan fox even white to you
He is heavily mixed and doesn't resemble a white person, it's not only the hair and his bolivian skin.

ronaldo is actually 1/8th black though. and he could pass in some north african places, which guess what are regions where the natives are on average 1/8th black
almost 90% white is white, assuming your claim is true

He is heavily mixed and doesn't resemble a white person, it's not only the hair and his bolivian skin.

he's a tanned white person stop coping you nazi

Curry mogs rice most of the time end of discussion

• +1
Reactions: Indracelly