The biggest obstacle in approaching foids is not rejection, but the fear of being reported due to cucked laws.

K

Kreier

Bronze
You know, the reason i don't approach foids and have decided to stay away from them until i have undergone plastic surgery is not so much due to the fear of rejection as it is due to the fear of being falsely reported for so-called "sexual harassment", "unwanted advances", etc.

You see, in those days one can be reported for such if one just happen to be an ugly guy who tries to approach foids. You don't need to have done anything sexual at all. Just flirting can be enough. Just look at metoo.

Even worse, cucked feminist laws in my country makes it a punishable offense if the foid only perceive it as sexual harassment, even if it's clearly not. So if the foid misunderstands or perceive it as creepy, her perception is weight more than anything else. I just can't get how one can have such stupid laws. I mean, anyone can misunderstsnd or perceive things wrongly, but still that's the law.

For that reason i have decided to stay far away from foids until i have taken surgeries to be sure that they will misunderstsnd or perceive me as creepy and/or throw false sexual harassment complaints against me.

Anyone else have the same problem/experience, that it's the fear of being metoo'd and not the fear of rejection that prevents you from evn approaching or trying to get a girlfriend?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FascisstChad
That’s what tinder is for buddy

• +1
Reactions: FascisstChad
Well, i will have to take surgeries to get like there as well. At least i a happy that i am hopefully going to take surgeries soon.

That’s why you dispose of the body properly op.

IMG 6780

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, soover4me and NoLongerHuman
Well, i will have to take surgeries to get like there as well. At least i a happy that i am hopefully going to take surgeries soon.
It depends if surgery only take you to htn,expect to be rejected a lot of the time

Make sure you use a burner phone and account plus fake pictures so it can’t be tracked back to you when she shows up on the news.

You know, the reason i don't approach foids and have decided to stay away from them until i have undergone plastic surgery is not so much due to the fear of rejection as it is due to the fear of being falsely reported for so-called "sexual harassment", "unwanted advances", etc.

You see, in those days one can be reported for such if one just happen to be an ugly guy who tries to approach foids. You don't need to have done anything sexual at all. Just flirting can be enough. Just look at metoo.

Even worse, cucked feminist laws in my country makes it a punishable offense if the foid only perceive it as sexual harassment, even if it's clearly not. So if the foid misunderstands or perceive it as creepy, her perception is weight more than anything else. I just can't get how one can have such stupid laws. I mean, anyone can misunderstsnd or perceive things wrongly, but still that's the law.

For that reason i have decided to stay far away from foids until i have taken surgeries to be sure that they will misunderstsnd or perceive me as creepy and/or throw false sexual harassment complaints against me.

Anyone else have the same problem/experience, that it's the fear of being metoo'd and not the fear of rejection that prevents you from evn approaching or trying to get a girlfriend?
bro are you autistic by any chance, you don't have to be a pervert when talking to girls, you arent dark triad :lul::lul:

It depends if surgery only take you to htn,expect to be rejected a lot of the time
I think HTN is enough in a lot of cases, maybe not online but irl. Even if one is rejected as HTN, the rejection will likely be light and friendly and the risk of getting false complaints will be minimal to none. I see many HTN with beautiful girlfriend.

I think HTN is enough in a lot of cases, maybe not online but irl. Even if one is rejected as HTN, the rejection will likely be light and friendly and the risk of getting false complaints will be minimal to none. I see many HTN with beautiful girlfriend.
It depends on your height+how nt you are that makes up for a lot of it lol

bro are you autistic by any chance, you don't have to be a pervert when talking to girls, you arent dark triad :lul::lul:
Do you know i almost got expelled from uni just for posting threads on incels.is in my free time where i complained about how foids didn't talk to me and how other guys got them. I never told the foids i am incel or complained to them, but still got in trouble when other students discovered that i was there. That's how little it takes to get reported today.

I had to delete my account there as a result in order to avoid more trouble. That's why i am here now.

Do you know i almost got expelled from uni just for posting threads on incels.is in my free time where i complained about how foids didn't talk to me and how other guys got them. I never told the foids i am incel or complained to them, but still got in trouble when other students discovered that i was there. That's how little it takes to get reported today.

I had to delete my account there as a result in order to avoid more trouble. That's why i am here now.
so you posted on an incel forum with your real name and said insane shit? you never even fucking talked to any girls bro, holy autism

so you posted on an incel forum with your real name and said insane shit? you never even fucking talked to any girls bro, holy autism
No, i didn't post with my real name. I am not dumb. And i tried to talk to some girls in college, but i could see that they really really freaked out by me making contact with them. In best case, they laughed awkwardly, in worst case they gave extremely short answers and tried to pretend that they didn't even heard me. Worst case, one foid replied "no!!!" With an extremely rude and aggressive voice when i just asked whether the seat close to her was busy or not.

The guys are never like this to me.

No, i didn't post with my real name. I am not dumb. And i tried to talk to some girls in college, but i could see that they really really freaked out by me making contact with them. In best case, they laughed awkwardly, in worst case they gave extremely short answers and tried to pretend that they didn't even heard me. Worst case, one foid replied "no!!!" With an extremely rude and aggressive voice when i just asked whether the seat close to her was busy or not.

The guys are never like this to me.
So you aren't good-looking enough to sit with random girls, 80 percent of guys aren't, become better looking and work on your social skills and mannerisms to combat autism.

(Just talk to girls in your class or in appropriate and non-spontaneous situations for now since you aren't HTN, very simple.)

So you aren't good-looking enough to sit with random girls, 80 percent of guys aren't, become better looking and work on your social skills and mannerisms to combat autism.

(Just talk to girls in your class or in appropriate and non-spontaneous situations for now since you aren't HTN, very simple.)
"Work on your social skills and mannerisms to combat autism"

The premise that i must somehow be autistic in the first place is an insult to me. I am not a f****** autist!

thats not the biggest obstacle to me, cause im mtn

• +1
Reactions: Kreier
thats not the biggest obstacle to me, cause im mtn
Mtns will usually get cold/formal rejections or are ghosted and if they keep insisting they will be reported

Mtns will usually get cold/formal rejections or are ghosted and if they keep insisting they will be reported
why would i keep insiting? if it don't work it's over

"Work on your social skills and mannerisms to combat autism"

The premise that i must somehow be autistic in the first place is an insult to me. I am not a f****** autist!
You're telling me you aren't autistic, you can't even talk to girls in college bro, LOCK IN

30 year old schizo who has Elliot Rodger mentality of waiting girls to approach him for 15 years and not once time has it happend 😭 ofc your against tinder bc your delusional ,newsflash you either go on tinder or fuck a whale only,or approach girls irl and get rejected

You're telling me you aren't autistic, you can't even talk to girls in college bro, LOCK IN
Bro, it's probably just due to the flaws in my face which can be fixed with plastic surgeries.

Bro, it's probably just due to the flaws in my face which can be fixed with plastic surgeries.
pm me face so i can see if that's true