Kraken
Your face=your quality of life

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, turkproducer, Deleted member 3195 and 9 others
Your face=your quality of life

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3195, Deleted member 5683, Deleted member 3328 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and Deleted member 4464
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LizardEyes, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 3043
It's sad shit, man.

I mean, anyone here already knew this before getting blackpilled?
It's so simple, and yet I was kind of amazed when discovered blackpill.
Face = life . Just two words.

I've read a bunch of books about "how to live a meaningful and happy life" "how to be respected and get new connections and friends" "treat people as you want they treat you" "what personality traits should you upgrade in yourself" but it all was cope.

the answer is your LOOKS.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman incel, Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 5683 and 9 others

I've read a bunch of books about "how to live a meaningful and happy life" "how to be respected and get new connections and friends" "treat people as you want they treat you" "what personality traits should you upgrade in yourself" but it all was cope.

I have coped with books covering an array of topics to find meaning in life, everything from evolutionary psychology to philosophy but the answer is so simple that it literally only can be described as your face=your quality of life.

Pretty disappointing tbh but humans are very materialistic so it's not really that strange that you will be treated according to your physical appearance.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Vvvvxxxx, stuckneworleans and 2 others
I have coped with books covering an array of topics to find meaning in life, everything from evolutionary psychology to philosophy but the answer is so simple that it literally only can be described as your face=your quality of life.

Pretty disappointing tbh but humans are very materialistic so it's not really that strange that you will be treated according to your physical appearance.
jfl yeah, after reading another book I thought "oh I should try to use this knowledge in life" "I should form NEW MINDSET" HAHAHA

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 5912, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
jfl yeah, after reading another book I thought "oh I should try to use this knowledge in life" "I should form NEW MINDSET" HAHAHA
I fell for this meme as well, you are just walking in circles when you are trying to implement some "profound" knowledge from whatever book you are coping with in your life.

Chad can't even name one philosopher and you don't see him brooding over the meaning of life, it's almost as if looks actually are the meaning of life...

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and HighIQcel
I fell for this meme as well, you are just walking in circles when you are trying to implement some "profound" knowledge from whatever book you are coping with in your life.

Chad can't even name one philosopher and you don't see him brooding over the meaning of life, it's almost as if looks actually are the meaning of life...
When I recall that time it looks sooo cringy for me now.
Chad doesn't even bother to read books and just enjoy life without overthinking.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
CA36D405 1095 4B46 89D2 73DECC9E1A12 1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5258, HighIQcel and Golang

It’s a little more complicated imo

height/frame=Face>dick

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and HighIQcel
I agree actually

I used to think it was all about my height

Now I realise my long midface, shit eye area and boneless face is what repels women/people

• So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincell
It's not only that your face is that important and looks are a must. If you got the looks and a beautiful face it actually makes you feel so good inside. Something a nice car or a big ass house wouldn't offer me. What's the point having all that if im a baldcel manlet with an ugly face?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Vvvvxxxx, stuckneworleans and 1 other person
It's not only that your face is that important and looks are a must. If you got the looks and a beautiful face it actually makes you feel so good inside. Something a nice car or a big ass house wouldn't offer me. What's the point having all that if im a baldcel manlet with an ugly face?
Plus the halo effect affects your career. You would probably earn more after 30k in surgeries than 30k in certifications.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, AlexanderTheGreat and Tylermax
Such is reality.
Agree with everyone said above.

I spent years of my life trying to figure out how to become better, pacing through these stupid courses "how to have presence", "how to command the room", all that blah blah shit, when it's just your fucking face that decides everything.
Spent years figuring out how to be more masculine, dominant shit, when it's actually never going to be possible because of my fucking manletism. Manlet will never be masculine. Fuck.

Seems funny to recall of a moment few years ago when one of my normie friends casually told me that everyone judges by looks. My fucking hyper-rational self didn't believe him then, but got punched in the face by the incel wiki scientific blackpill.

Ultimate plot-twist really. Even Kung fu Panda they predicted that there is no secret, it's just 'you', It's not even 'you' though, it's only your shitty face :lul::lul::lul:.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: stuckneworleans and AbandonShip
Such is reality.
Agree with everyone said above.

I spent years of my life trying to figure out how to become better, pacing through these stupid courses "how to have presence", "how to command the room", all that blah blah shit, when it's just your fucking face that decides everything.
Spent years figuring out how to be more masculine, dominant shit, when it's actually never going to be possible because of my fucking manletism. Manlet will never be masculine. Fuck.

Seems funny to recall of a moment few years ago when one of my normie friends casually told me that everyone judges by looks. My fucking hyper-rational self didn't believe him then, but got punched in the face by the incel wiki scientific blackpill.

Ultimate plot-twist really. Even Kung fu Panda they predicted that there is no secret, it's just 'you', It's not even 'you' though, it's only your shitty face :lul::lul::lul:.
how tall bro, you can pull it off if you are 5"9

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
how tall bro, you can pull it off if you are 5"9
Don't make me cry bro :lul:. I am 5"6.5 on a good day out of bed. And I was raised in poverty so even my face shows signs of the diseases and fights I had to endure in my life.
Tried running for leadership and responsibility positions among groups where I was known for many years as the most hardworking, but always lost out to somebody taller who people didn't even know. JFL :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
And then everybody in that group just started bullying and shitting on me. Face+Height = Life.

Don't make me cry bro :lul:. I am 5"6.5 on a good day out of bed. And I was raised in poverty so even my face shows signs of the diseases and fights I had to endure in my life.
Tried running for leadership and responsibility positions among groups where I was known for many years as the most hardworking, but always lost out to somebody taller who people didn't even know. JFL :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
And then everybody in that group just started bullying and shitting on me. Face+Height = Life.
im sorry buddy boy

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Yesterday I heard a legit 1PSL guy from my school got laid at a party. Looks are of tremendous importance, but I nolonger believe there are trucels.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1588
im sorry buddy boy
Thanks for the support man. It was a good psychological release for me.
Have never been able to vent out these feelings anywhere, even among my friends because normies can never understand the world at a level that we do. They just cope through their games and songs and movies (not their fault though).

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel and Deleted member 1588
why live when it's all about your face?-ST.HAMUDI
Yesterday I heard a legit 1PSL guy from my school got laid at a party. Looks are of tremendous importance, but I nolonger believe there are trucels.
Exceptions dont make the rule brah although i am sure many of us here wish that the blackpill was not true but it is true with facts and evidence ngl .It is what it is

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Thanks for the support man. It was a good psychological release for me.
I have never been able to vent out these feelings anywhere, even among my friends because normies can never understand the world at a level that we do. They just cope through their games and songs and movies (not their fault though).
Fuck, you described me. Two years ago I was normie to the core.
But damn, ignorance is bliss, I was way happier back then.
Now I just dwell on the past and regret the things that I could have changed if I wasn't low IQ dumbass back then

Fuck, you described me. Two years ago I was normie to the core.
Nah, I don't think you were ever a normie. It's impossible for a high IQ lad to not see the reality of the world for what it is. Even if you were never blackpilled, you would always have had your doubts. At least I had, I never put much heed into the bluepill or the redpill because I knew they couldn't possibly be true because they never fitted the real world too well.

But damn, ignorance is bliss, I was way happier back then.
Disagreed completely. Let me say this:
"Ignorance is not bliss. Ignorance is just pure cope."
Your entire life is a trajectory of countless number of decisions. The less ignorant you are, the more you have the right kind of data, which means you can always make much better decisions. The more you know about the things that give you the biggest return on investment, the more powerful as a being you become. I am actually more happy that I am not ignorant. (Depressing at times, yeah, but "deal with it".)

Now I just dwell on the past and regret the things that I could have changed if I wasn't low IQ dumbass back then
All the more reason to not be ignorant.

• +1
Reactions: alex569 and HighIQcel

Posts967Reputation709

:p

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel