The biggest regret in my life

IntelligentCel

IntelligentCel

Being an average man nowadays is the hell on Earth
The biggest regret in my life is that I didn't use HGH and exogenous testosterone during puberty.

It had to be like that:

1-3 IUs of HGH a day (keeping HGH at upper line of reference range but not above it).

200 mg of testosterone a week

If I did this during puberty, now I would have be at least 2 meters and 20 centimeters height, the bone structure would have been much better, the overall facial development would have been like Richard Ramirez's.

As for my tiny shrimp, which is currently 17 cm long and 14 cm girth, which is basically non-existent according to today's standards, it would have been at least 19 cm long.

Overall masculinization and facial features sharpness would have been on another level.

Not using HGH and testosterone during puberty is the biggest mistake only life and I simply can't get over it... I'm thinking about it every day, but I'm not denying that size, looks and height matter, because this is a low-IQ cope for ugly men who don't want to accept the objective and statistical reality.

If I was able to turn time back, I would have started using steroids as soon as I hit puberty, with some AIs to prevent estrogen from fusing growth plates.

I'm regretting this so much... You can't even imagine the psychological turmoil and internal conflicts I'm going through every day... It's burning me from inside. :feelswhy: