The biggest romantic fantasy for me as a currycel is getting a white nationalist stacy to fall in love with me

Indracelly

Indracelly

recessed subhuman
I don’t want to meet a gentle tradwife in church and love at first sight like many right wing copers do

I want to have a white supremacist foid (htb+ in looks level but I’m fine with mtb too) who hates me because I’m a jeet but then using my curry high iq I tame her, convince her out of it , and make her fall in love with me :feelsautistic:

it’s never going to happen because even liberal white foids will never settle for a pajeet unless they’re extremely desperate with 0 options, they’ll settle for a white sub5 before going for a MTN curry

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Diarrhoea, disheartenedcel and 1 other person
Don’t you have a lot of Indian Christians in your family? Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and convert to Christianity, move westward, join a local church and you’ll surely find a white Christian wife.

(Don’t convert if you don’t genuinely believe in God or if you don’t think God can incarnate or if you see Jesus as merely a “random Jew” )

Don’t you have a lot of Indian Christians in your family? Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and convert to Christianity, move westward, join a local church and you’ll surely find a white Christian wife.

(Don’t convert if you don’t genuinely believe in God or if you don’t think God can incarnate or if you see Jesus as merely a “random Jew” )

I don’t want any loyal white wife, I want an attractive white nationalist girl who falls for me like the script I made :feelskek::feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Ur more likely to date a white gigachad whos homo than a white stacylite

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, wishIwasSalludon and gribsufer1
Ur more likely to date a white gigachad whos homo than a white stacylite

that’s what makes it such a great fantasy, a white nationalist stacy/stacylite are the girls who don’t want to be with me the most so winning their hearts is the biggest power move I could make :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
go rizz them up by talking about the Yamnaya cucking the EEF or smth

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and smallman
go rizz them up by talking about the Yamnaya cucking the EEF or smth
99% of people who talk about about that look like this

true but what about guys like Jive

hes like reinhard heydrich, the HTN poster boy they use to represent themselves because most of them are incel subhumans

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and ElTruecel
hes like reinhard heydrich, the HTN poster boy they use to represent themselves because most of them are incel subhumans
What about this guy

I don’t want to meet a gentle tradwife in church and love at first sight like many right wing copers do

I want to have a white supremacist foid (htb+ in looks level but I’m fine with mtb too) who hates me because I’m a jeet but then using my curry high iq I tame her, convince her out of it , and make her fall in love with me :feelsautistic:

it’s never going to happen because even liberal white foids will never settle for a pajeet unless they’re extremely desperate with 0 options, they’ll settle for a white sub5 before going for a MTN curry
That will never happen you disgusting inferior brownoid.

Indians are a slave race, only good to be ruled over.

• JFL
Reactions: Indracelly and smallman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back