The biggest subhuman you've come across IRL?

S

song_2

Iron
For me it was a guy in my same grade in high school who hardly ever showed up to class, never talked to anyone, never sat in the cafeteria with everyone else, and was overall just the most OVER person I've ever seen.

This dude had a bloated face, acne and scarring, overall terrible skin texture (literally somehow had the collagen level of a thirty-year-old), skinny-fat physique, blackops2cel's exact same eye area (T50 color and prey asf with no eyelashes), no eyebrows, thin and greasy shoulder-length hair, receding hairline, extremely thin and crusty lips, no bones, major case of short-face, and a wide bulbous nose.

The absolute worst part tho was his height, and somehow he did a clever job of hiding it, because I never realized how short he was (I'm estimating 4'10" or maybe 4'11" no joke) until I saw him on graduation day when we had to all stand side by side. I remember thinking he was pretty short in freshman year, but so was everyone else (some kids hadn't hit puberty yet, after all), and every time I saw him later he was always sitting down. I assumed he was at least 5'6" or 5'7", but he actually looked like a dwarf next to everyone else. It was surreal.

The only redeeming qualities were that he was white and presumably his family had a decent amount of money, since we went to a fairly expensive private school, but those weren't enough to significantly alter his experience in any way, really. Aside from people with disabilities or other abnormal conditions, I've never felt worse for someone in my entire life than I did for this guy.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Nick.Harte, EdgyFashionist and 4 others
u

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
mogs me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clqs, watah, Rhino LeFort and 2 others
your mom

• JFL
Reactions: nathan
I assumed he was at least 5'6" or 5'7", but he actually looked like a dwarf next to everyone else. It was surreal
Caged

• +1
Reactions: song_2
Clavicular

• JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and normie_joe
this dude in HS who always jerked off in the bathroom

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad and song_2
a month ago i saw someone with no chin, like this

absolutely brutal.

i wanted to take a pic but felt too bad for him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad, EdgyFashionist, Clqs and 3 others
For me it was a guy in my same grade in high school who hardly ever showed up to class, never talked to anyone, never sat in the cafeteria with everyone else, and was overall just the most OVER person I've ever seen.

This dude had a bloated face, acne and scarring, overall terrible skin texture (literally somehow had the collagen level of a thirty-year-old), skinny-fat physique, blackops2cel's exact same eye area (T50 color and prey asf with no eyelashes), no eyebrows, thin and greasy shoulder-length hair, receding hairline, extremely thin and crusty lips, no bones, major case of short-face, and a wide bulbous nose.

The absolute worst part tho was his height, and somehow he did a clever job of hiding it, because I never realized how short he was (I'm estimating 4'10" or maybe 4'11" no joke) until I saw him on graduation day when we had to all stand side by side. I remember thinking he was pretty short in freshman year, but so was everyone else (some kids hadn't hit puberty yet, after all), and every time I saw him later he was always sitting down. I assumed he was at least 5'6" or 5'7", but he actually looked like a dwarf next to everyone else. It was surreal.

The only redeeming qualities were that he was white and presumably his family had a decent amount of money, since we went to a fairly expensive private school, but those weren't enough to significantly alter his experience in any way, really. Aside from people with disabilities or other abnormal conditions, I've never felt worse for someone in my entire life than I did for this guy.

Yeah I feel for 'em.

Literally in the class I'm in now, there was a whitecel sitting diagonal to me who was norwoiding + had his face looking like this

Approximately how mu

I really wanted to be like bimax bro.

It's more of a sympathetic feeling tbh when I see them.

• +1
Reactions: song_2 and Alucard69
this dude in HS who always jerked off in the bathroom
You telling me you never jerked off in schools bathroom shit is amazing I can't carry a boner all day in school 😂

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible
Yeah I feel for 'em.

Literally in the class I'm in now, there was a whitecel sitting diagonal to me who was norwoiding + had his face looking like this

View attachment 3159935

It's a good thing to do telling ppl like that to get bimax irl imo. That's absolutely brutal, if it's full on recession like that

• Hmm...
Reactions: normie_joe
It's a good thing to do telling ppl like that to get bimax irl imo. That's absolutely brutal, if it's full on recession like that

You know what's funny?

Seldom, if at all would anyone be appreciative when you tell something like that.

You try to help them but they think you are the bad guy. I've seen it happen here and IRL. People want to be told they are beautiful regardless.

• +1
Reactions: song_2, Clqs and Alucard69
the mirror is pretty subhuman there's some fucking ugly guy there i dont look at it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clark69 and EdgyFashionist
Yeah I feel for 'em.

View attachment 3159935

Honstley would rather have this then a flat face tbh, this is very easily fixable with simple bsso and genio meanwhile flat face you need some fucking lefort 3 cut your skull in half type shjt

Honstley would rather have this then a flat face tbh, this is very easily fixable with simple bsso and genio meanwhile flat face you need some fucking lefort 3 cut your skull in half type shjt
A bit flatter (every asian) face doesn't break face necessarily, you can live with that. That degree of recession means your deformed, so basically not a human before surgery

Parents fault, my kid would have a chad jaw development
Yeah I feel for 'em.

View attachment 3159935

You probably know me irl, and I felt targeted upon reading this post

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
a guy from my gf's uni group who's only like 4'7 at 20 years old and fat

• +1
Reactions: song_2
You probably know me irl, and I felt targeted upon reading this post
Really? Do you like ceramics? (That's all I knew about the guy I was talking about in the original post)

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Really? Do you like ceramics? (That's all I knew about the guy I was talking about in the original post)
I used to like ceramics but not anymore

Comes to mind one guy who was in my classroom in 2020-2021, basically, yellow skin with weird green undertones (not joking), faces full of acne, black hairs, dark brown eyes, 5'5, no frame, recessed jaw, boneless in general

He had good grades too, and will probably stay NW0 for the rest of his life