The biggest subhuman you've ever seen IRL?

vertexcy

vertexcy

Iron
For me it was a guy in my same grade in high school who hardly ever showed up to class, never talked to anyone, never sat in the cafeteria with everyone else, and was overall just the most OVER person I've ever seen.

This dude had a bloated face, acne and scarring, overall terrible skin texture (literally somehow had the collagen level of a thirty-year-old), skinny-fat physique, blackops2cel's exact same eye area (T50 color and prey asf with no eyelashes), no eyebrows, thin and greasy shoulder-length hair, receding hairline, extremely thin and crusty lips, no bones, major case of short-face, and a wide bulbous nose.

The absolute worst part tho was his height, and somehow he did a clever job of hiding it, because I never realized how short he was (I'm estimating 4'10" or maybe 4'11" no joke) until I saw him on graduation day when we had to all stand side by side. I remember thinking he was pretty short in freshman year, but so was everyone else (some kids hadn't hit puberty yet, after all), and every time I saw him later he was always sitting down. I assumed he was at least 5'6" or 5'7", but he actually looked like a dwarf next to everyone else. It was surreal.

The only redeeming qualities were that he was white and presumably his family had a decent amount of money, since we went to a fairly expensive private school, but those weren't enough to significantly alter his experience in any way, really. Aside from people with disabilities or other abnormal conditions, I've never felt worse for someone in my entire life than I did for this guy.

• JFL
Reactions: lordgandy2000
Screenshot 20231108 090019 Samsung Internet