The Biggest Unsolved Mysteries Pt-1

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
I'm a big fan of mystery lore and Unsolved cases so here are a few that I find very interesting

SOS incident: in 1989, two mountaineers were rescued after mountain rescue saw an SOS sign made out of fallen birch trees. On questioning the two men, they claimed they had not made the sign leading the rescuers to urgently fly back out, believing there was someone else needing help on the mountain. On searching the area, they found a woman's bones, some being broken, and the belongings of a male hiker nearby. The belongings included an ID badge of a man who had been reporting missing 5 years prior and a tape recorder with messages including a distressed man begging for help. No male skeleton was found, and on reexamination of the female skeleton it was determined it was likely a mans instead of

The Last door: a temple in India was discovered and all but one door has been opened. Each of the other doors lead into vaults filled with treasures. The final door has never been opened due to a fear of angering a god. There is said to be the sound of gushing water behind the door, and some also say there is the sound of snakes hissing. There evidence that the government has had the door opened on two occasions, in the 1990s and in 2002 although this isn't confirmed

The Max Headroom incident: in the 1980s, two channels were hijcaked for a couple of minutes. The hijackers was a man wearing a max headroom mask swaying side to side, and a woman who was spanking him while the man pleaded for her to stop. The hijackers have never been identified

Kenny Veach: YouTube Kenny Veach, who often filmed solo exploration videos found a cave he described as the "M-cave", and decided to explore it. He was never seen again. The mystery was intensified by the M-cave being located near Area 51, leaving many theories as to what happened to him. Many speculate it was a hoax however, made to garner attention

Isdal woman: on a hike up a mountain in Norway, a man and his two daughters came across the severely charred body of a woman sitting against a tree. There were no signs of a campfire nearby to suggest it could have been an accident. She had many things on her, namely multiple identification cards and passports. On her autopsy, she had consumed around 50 sleeping pills at some point before, had carbon monoxide poisoning and had bruises on her neck suggesting a fall or a fight. There was soot in her lungs suggesting she was alive as she was burned. Foul play is heavily suspected and her multiple identities suggest she was a spy, given it was during the Cold War. There were also other strange disappearances in Norway during this time. Testing on her teeth suggested she was from Germany, but this is the only lead onto who she may be and nobody reported a woman of her description missing. Sightings of her in the days before had her with one or two men who looked suspicious, and one man came forward to suggest that she looked as though she wanted to speak to him, but was deterred by the 2 men behind her

Brian Shaffer: I don't know too much about this case except he was a medical student that went missing after last being seen leaving a bar with two women. His friend on holiday with him has refused to take a lie detector suggesting he knows something despite a solid alibi the entire night. Feel free to add below

The Springfield Three: in 1992, two friends and one of their mothers went missing without a trace. All of their personal belongings were left in the house and there was no signs of struggle except for a broken porch light. There had been a message left on the phone that could have been a lead however this was accidentally erased. Foul play is suspected, with one man admitting to it, although he was in prison at the time for burglary and detectives did not believe him. One of the girls ex-boyfriends is another suspect just a few weeks prior she had spoken against him in court after he had stolen gold from a small museum. Another likely theory is that they decided to move away for a new life and changed their identities.

Amelia Earhart was an American aviation pioneer and was the first woman to fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean, and was awarded the United States Flying Cross. However, she wanted to do more. Her next task was to circumnavigate around the globe, however her and her co-pilot disappeared on the journey near Howland island the Pacific Ocean and neither their bodies nor the plane were ever found. The main theory is that they simply ran out of fuel and crashed into the ocean. Other theories suggest they were captured by the Japanese or that they crash landed on an island and were stranded there, although many expeditions into nearby islands have been conducted and no signs have been found

Bashir Kouchacji was involved in a real-life mystery that was featured on the television show *Unsolved Mysteries*. He was a restaurant owner who was tormented by a series of bizarre and threatening phone calls for several years. The caller was never identified, and the case remains unsolved to this day. The situation caused significant distress for Kouchacji and those around him. The case remains one of the more eerie and perplexing mysteries covered by the show.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters, Gonthar, greycel and 7 others
@Lefty Rankin

• +1
Reactions: greycel, Lefty Rankin and truthhurts
Will read later, but dude unsolved mysteries and true crime are hella interesting i used to be obsessed with like hour long youtube videos about them. Make a post about the zodiac

• +1
Reactions: brucewayne78, Chadeep, ElTruecel and 3 others
Will read later, but dude unsolved mysteries and true crime are hella interesting i used to be obsessed with like hour long youtube videos about them. Make a post about the zodiac
Th zodiac killer?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, TechnoBoss, truthhurts and 1 other person
Might dig into this topics:feelswhat:. Will read later tho :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I loved that show Unsolved mysteries. 90's was the best era for television hands down.

Anyways, that dude who refused to do a polygraph probably isn't involved. I could imagine being innocent but still not wanting to take a polygraph.

As or the door in India, as well as the tomb of Qin Shi Huang, I believe they should both be opened for the world to see.

• +1
Reactions: greycel, Chadeep, truthhurts and 2 others
Disturbing Things on Internet by Nexpo is goated content. I loved the Cicada Mystery back in 2018

• +1
For me the biggest unsolved mystery is this guy
Images 6

Not a single person surely knows if salludon got surgeries done or not. Always shrouded in mystery

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL, truthhurts, Tabula Rasa and 3 others
I loved that show Unsolved mysteries. 90's was the best era for television hands down.

Anyways, that dude who refused to do a polygraph probably isn't involved. I could imagine being innocent but still not wanting to take a polygraph.

As or the door in India, as well as the tomb of Qin Shi Huang, I believe they should both be opened for the world to see.
Not the door
It's said to hold incalculable wealth

But it stays shut.
You think natives would've given it up to the Britishers if it wasn't more important than their lives?
It's truly cursed

• +1
For me the biggest unsolved mystery is this guy
View attachment 3144534
Not a single person surely knows if salludon got surgeries done or not. Always shrouded in mystery
Lol what are the chances
You happened to post right before me

And it is a good mystery.

The highest PSL man to have ever lived in his prime. The most aesthetic person BY FAR
And of course the greatest ascension of all time from 4.25 PSL to 7.75 PSL

3.5 PSL points at that high of a level, where ever 0.01 PSL matters is crazy

• +1
Lol what are the chances

The highest PSL man to have ever lived in his prime. The most aesthetic person BY FAR

Gandy mogs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and greycel
Gandy mogs
Read this entire post bro, not thread but all pics

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, Jason Voorhees and Ascеnd
Read this entire post bro, not thread but all pics
if ur talking strictly psl then drago mogs, salludon would be up there ig

but psl is autism, salludon is lower appeal compared to gandy or even chinko

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and greycel
@the BULL's height mogs these

• +1
if ur talking strictly psl then drago mogs, salludon would be up there ig

but psl is autism, salludon is lower appeal compared to gandy or even chinko
Hexum

• +1
Reactions: F36, truthhurts and Ascеnd
WRL (Will read later).

I coined that shit.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Lol what are the chances

[QUOTE="greycel, post: 16957315, ...lastic-surgery.1108083/#post-16536182[/QUOTE]
IMG 7494

How good are her zygos?:ogre::feelswhat:

watch the two dutch tourists killed in panama.