The black pill is that if you are amazing at what you do people will naturally come to you.

M

MD_Hopeful69

Kraken
Yesterday at futsal it was my first time to ever play. I usually play outdoor football. But there was this kid who Burmese and 5’3 max and not bad looking but not amazing looking. He literally was so talented and was able to body off people over 180 cm and easily has the best skill of any player there. He was literally like a combo of messi and Neymar. And guess what? People wanted to be around him and get to know him, women included. No one cared about the fact he was very dark and very short. They just cared that he was very talented. I’m not tying to blue pill, but people act on here as if people literally only treat you based on your. physical appearances remember that 99 percent of people you meet in real life have not heard of what’s on this website. This forum represents a extremely minute portion of the general population.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
I guess...

I'm amazing at rotting

just because those "people" were interested in knowing him it doesn't mean they wanna date him or have sex with him.

don't confuse physical attraction with talent attraction.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Deleted member 1106
he was good at futbol, a sport. which is a chad talent and does help you. women aren't gonna care about how good you are at collecting mlp figures or whatever other incel hobby you have, so it doesn't only matter that you're amazing at what you do, but also that what you do is a chad hobby.

^^Like the other dude said.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
That's why football/futbol is known as the beautiful game tbh. Legit brings everyone together

I'm not amazing at anything. 99% aren't either.... Think again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back