The black race mogs

Deleted member 5802

Deleted member 5802

Kraken
0FFDBA52 55D0 43A7 8066 D70E3AD77DCC

A45C3B71 88D2 40BF B022 F3F59E9E380C
25B91C4E 1600 4159 886D 77F275CC807B

We deadsss mog all races in bone development the only race who can match us are the native Americans

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: colortheory, Deleted member 10104, AscendingHero and 1 other person

cope north caucasians are the highest T

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 13994, Deleted member 10104 and 1 other person
Piss poor example. Those ones are ugly and have no appeal.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14667 and Deleted member 1453
@africancel blackeycel tier thread again
a week ago he wanted to be white med

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, AscendingHero, Deleted member 6128 and 3 others

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, datboijj, Deleted member 13994 and 3 others

cope north caucasians are the highest T
But you and med types are the first to bald. Africans are least likely race to bald

View attachment 1258422
View attachment 1258423View attachment 1258436
We deadsss mog all races in bone development the only race who can match us our the native Americans
you've made so many threads about this and let me end it all for you.

STOP COPING :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

WHITES MOG YOUR RACE TO THE GRAVE NIGGER LDAR, AND IM NOT EVEN WHITE, STOP IGNORING THE STATISTICS... EVEN YOUR OWN WOMEN DONT WANT YOU NIGGA ITS TERAOVER FOR YOU.

That being said i think you said:

Eppley shotgun implant

Rope surgery

:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10104
Piss poor example. Those ones are ugly and have no appeal.
I’ve sent these pictures to a lot of girls and a lot of women rated these men very highly

The average black guy has low fwhr and a recessed chin ngl.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 10104 and AscendingHero
Niger Congo types yes but Nilotic and afro asatic blacks don’t really have this problem

But you and med types are the first to bald. Africans are least likely race to bald
Bro are u dumb we are north caucasians, most of us dont have bald genes, only get it at age 30 - 40

thats why everyone says we have justin bieber hair, you mistaking us as arabs, jews or something

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
Bro are u dumb we are north caucasians, most of us dont have bald genes, only get it at age 30 - 40

thats why everyone says we have justin bieber hair, you mistaking us as arabs, jews or something
North Africans are genetically Berbers and yes your correct Arabs bald the fastest along with med types. Berbers are still genetically African

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy

Niger Congo types yes but Nilotic and afro asatic blacks don’t really have this problem
Maybe, don't know much about the many black phenos. I know that some have moggers bones but most of what i saw have what i described.

Maybe, don't know much about the many black phenos. I know that some have moggers bones but most of what i saw have what i described.
Your not wrong most west African and Central African types have very bad bone development though this is not always consistent especially in the Gambian area in west Africa.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8856
Your not wrong most west African and Central African types have very bad bone development though this is not always consistent especially in the Gambian area in west Africa.
nordics mogs end of story. taller, better bones, coloring, higher iq etc. it's really hard to accept your place in life, but it would set you free.

@Blackeycel posting his daily black men / women thread

Logging

:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1453, AscendingHero, AlexAP and 1 other person
nordics mogs end of story. taller, better bones, coloring, higher iq etc. it's really hard to accept your place in life, but it would set you free.
Actually nilo Saharans are taller than average height for one is 6”4. Blacks are better in hot environments and whites are better for colder environments

• +1
Reactions: colortheory
My parents are from Gambia hopefully this is true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802
i've noticed niggers have the highest chin recession out of all races but it's masked by their dark skin tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14563, datboijj and Deleted member 1453
i've noticed niggers have the highest chin recession out of all races but it's masked by their dark skin tbh
Nah Asians have the same chin recession trust me. But there’s more variety in the black phenotype that’s just not there in East Asian types

• +1
Reactions: colortheory
niggers are ugly and prefer white women.:owo::owo::owo::owo:

Actually nilo Saharans are taller than average height for one is 6”4. Blacks are better in hot environments and whites are better for colder environments
Who's the smartest race in the world in your opinion? and don't come to me with the ''well..it depends on..'' bullshit. just spit it out.

Who's the smartest race in the world in your opinion? and don't come to me with the ''well..it depends on..'' bullshit. just spit it out.
There’s no smarter race blacks used to have great and massive societies in some societies blacks were discovering math that whites didn’t even know existed.

Nigerian immigrants still outperform Europeans in their own countries

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: colortheory and Deleted member 14455
There’s no smarter race blacks used to have great and massive societies in some societies blacks were discovering math that whites didn’t even know existed.

You live in a schizo bubble, you need to let go.

You live in a schizo bubble, you need to let go.
No I know your types with your IQ bullshit and saying that blacks didn’t have civilization when that’s completely bullshit there’s so many examples of the contrary

No I know your types with your IQ bullshit and saying that blacks didn’t have civilization when that’s completely bullshit there’s so many examples of the contrary
ngl dude you kinda have an inferiority complex, actually It's something I've noticed about blacks in the west who over indulge into stuff about African history, not always but usually.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14563
There's almost zero great stories about ancient blacks. even the claiming for hannibal is bullshit as he was north african.

are you not tired?

nigerian immigrants are selected to only allow the intelligent ones in you idiot

There's almost zero great stories about ancient blacks. even the claiming for hannibal is bullshit as he was north african.
Wait what?
19CEAE8F 274C 456E B8EF 0AF04ECEB6C2

The Mali empire

0963DCDA 8BDB 4F78 8AFB 0B2881740546

kingdom of kush

The Ghana empire
324307B9 2A18 4537 9DF8 302CCD2CC483

74455228 C14A 4090 A7F8 01B0EBDCC65E

cope harder

nigerian immigrants are selected to only allow the intelligent ones in you idiot
Any evidence of this it’s mostly those who get immigrant out of the country jfl any evidence of European countries selecting the smartest Nigerians?

Any evidence of this it’s mostly those who get immigrant out of the country jfl any evidence of European countries selecting the smartest Nigerians?
how tf do you think they get into european countries? you have to secure a working visa, how do you think they get working visas? by being highly qualified for a job :lul::lul:

over for your iq ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14455
Wait what?
Your records are trash stop coping, you did almost nothing great. but now is your time i guess..i don't think that all blacks are dumb or something, just that you claim (too many times) that the black race are this, and that..and it's all coping bullshit.

Whites mog in appearance, brain, history..you name it. the coping level isn't healthy and a bit psychotic.

moggerino

Attachments

• mogged.jpg
    mogged.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 29
Your records are trash stop coping, you did almost nothing great. but now is your time i guess..i don't think that all blacks are dumb or something, just that you claim (too many times) that the black race are this, and that..and it's all coping bullshit.

Whites mog in appearance, brain, history..you name it. the coping level isn't healthy and a bit psychotic.
Seriously bro?
787FAB11 544C 47E3 B211 37F16F646BE5

215F56F7 8052 40C3 B23D B247DF6270A6
AA0F1DBB 7445 48BA B15B FCEA60287F62

DD5EF46C 1605 42B3 A6E2 F524C89F866F

In appearance we bone mog you people to death and you know it. Even in Ancient times people saw this

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14455
how tf do you think they get into european countries? you have to secure a working visa, how do you think they get working visas? by being highly qualified for a job :lul::lul:

over for your iq ngl
Yes but your acting like it’s so rare for a Nigerian smart enough to get a work visa, the country of Nigeria is suffering from a brain drain because most of the smarter Nigerians are leaving the country. You can find Nigerians even out preforming the Chinese in some cases.

In appearance we bone mog you people to death and you know it.
No i don't, actually. i really really don't. please don't send me 3 random pics as a proof for anything..

No i don't, actually. i really really don't. please don't send me 3 random pics as a proof for anything..
I’m saying objectively African people bone mog European races that is completely objective and it can’t be argued.