The blackpill doesn't mean you should lay down and die

Deleted member 15575

Deleted member 15575

The world belongs to the strong. I am not strong
I'm sick of too many people (not so much on this website but on blackpill sites in general) just having the attitude of giving up when they're sub average or sub Chad even. The blackpill tells us that attraction is based off of genetic indicators yes but with the same modern technology that cucks us we can fraud that shit through surgery. If you haven't hard and softlooksmaxxed, regardless of how over you think it is, you don't know how much better things can get for you. You have the right to be pissed. But you don't have the right to give up. If ur 35, hard and soft look maxed, NTmaxxed and still fucked, then maybe u should rope but I guarantee that is not the case for anyone here.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 15899, Yerico7 and 11 others
If ur 35, hard and soft look maxed, NTmaxxed and still fucked, then maybe u should rope

Thank you for understanding.:feelswhy:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, TrestIsBest, itorroella9 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Schizo Tappy
it does, im 5'4

• So Sad
Reactions: quakociaptockh
  • JFL
Reactions: TrestIsBest
There's always SEA
also average height for my age group in SEA countries is way higher than the internet states. average height in the shortest countries in the world is like 5'8 now, its over

shut up I just want a 8.5 x 6 dick idc about ur thread

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 15575
also average height for my age group in SEA countries is way higher than the internet states. average height in the shortest countries in the world is like 5'8 now, its over
LL is a must for people below 5'5

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Height is cope unless ur shorter than the girl . I'm 6'2 and borderline truecel. There's a 5'7 guy at my school with 5.5psl face that absolutely fucking slays.

LL is a must for people below 5'5
i dont wanna, wont be able to gym or mma. the only joys in my life. and theres hella horror stories on ll forum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Height is cope unless ur shorter than the girl . I'm 6'2 and borderline truecel. There's a 5'7 guy at my school with 5.5psl face that absolutely fucking slays.
yeah cos he meets the height threshold. every inch below 5'7, it becomes exponentially harder to get girls regardless of whether ur taller than them or not

yeah cos he meets the height threshold. every inch below 5'7, it becomes exponentially harder to get girls regardless of whether ur taller than them or not
yeah LL is probably required for you then. It's just up to you what youre willing to sacrifice in the pursuit of hole. I mean it's possible for you to ascend it just might not be worth it.

• +1
Im htn, I'll be fine. Especially with growing my hair out and starvemaxxing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, TrestIsBest, Lawton88 and 1 other person
trust me when I say I have not given up

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Deleted member 15575
No soft or hardmaxxing is gonna ascend someone who is 5'2 and not white :feelswhy:

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 15575
I'm sick of too many people (not so much on this website but on blackpill sites in general) just having the attitude of giving up when they're sub average or sub Chad even. The blackpill tells us that attraction is based off of genetic indicators yes but with the same modern technology that cucks us we can fraud that shit through surgery. If you haven't hard and softlooksmaxxed, regardless of how over you think it is, you don't know how much better things can get for you. You have the right to be pissed. But you don't have the right to give up. If ur 35, hard and soft look maxed, NTmaxxed and still fucked, then maybe u should rope but I guarantee that is not the case for anyone here.
If ur 35 with that then ur an aspie with bad social skills

Truth too many “blackpilled” schizos are too fatalist, when u accept this world is unfair are u gonna buttfuck the unwarranted obstacles in your way n eventually change the world n the conditions that put u in that starting place or are you gonna seethe for the rest of your loser life, especially goes for the chronically online fags

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney
you should sit down and play vidya
its over anyway, just live happily until you cant

Honestly, guys who kills themselves due to looks are stupid, because they're playing by nature's rules, instead of their own.

Because, unlike what many of you think, sex isn't essential to be happy, it is only a distraction meant to make humans reproduce.

And sure, there are guys who get laid without consequences but they still have to sacrifice some things to get it, and eventually, those guys get a woman pregnant by accident most of the time.

The problem with chasing women and desperately trying to get laid is that you'll suddenly realize when you're older and your sex drive is gone that you wasted most of your life in search of something completely meaningless and which didn't make you happier than before.

I'm not saying that trying to get rich is better, or that playing video games or doing other time wasting activities is better, what I am saying however is that if you can find real dreams that don't involve women, and don't involve only making money, but a greater goal, then you can find true meaning and even though it won't make you as sexually satisfied, it will make you happier. Nobody will believe me but most of you will eventually realize when you're older that I was right.

• +1
Reactions: thisend, Lihito, chadsmith and 2 others
Honestly, guys who kills themselves due to looks are stupid, because they're playing by nature's rules, instead of their own.

Because, unlike what many of you think, sex isn't essential to be happy, it is only a distraction meant to make humans reproduce.

And sure, there are guys who get laid without consequences but they still have to sacrifice some things to get it, and eventually, those guys get a woman pregnant by accident most of the time.

The problem with chasing women and desperately trying to get laid is that you'll suddenly realize when you're older and your sex drive is gone that you wasted most of your life in search of something completely meaningless and which didn't make you happier than before.

I'm not saying that trying to get rich is better, or that playing video games or doing other time wasting activities is better, what I am saying however is that if you can find real dreams that don't involve women, and don't involve only making money, but a greater goal, then you can find true meaning and even though it won't make you as sexually satisfied, it will make you happier. Nobody will believe me but most of you will eventually realize when you're older that I was right.
Low key kind of cope but I somewhat agree

Low key kind of cope but I somewhat agree
Watch the video in my signature, you'll see what I was talking about, it's a reupload from a deleted channel.

It's not really cope. Ever since I saw that video, every time that I jerk off and get hit with post nut clarity, I realize that every time I spend a lot of time trying to get laid or trying to looksmax, I am just letting nature force me to waste my time and to waste my money in order to get a woman accidentally pregnant later on so that I can waste more time and money.

We think that chasing pussy gives us meaning when in reality, that's what nature wants us to think, so that we can propagate the human species through reproduction.

So many guys enter long term relationships due to a combination of societal pressure and their high sex drive and then they regret it later on when they realize it was all for nothing. The ones who end up paying for it the most are those who get married and have children, only to have to get divorced not long after.

What guys on here don't realize is that while some women do have a high sex drive, even in that case, they will not have to dedicate time and money to achieve that goal, they can get it easily but for a high risk of accidental pregnancy.

Also, the reason why marriage doesn't work nowadays and the reason why most couples never stay together for very long is because feminism gave women the freedom to be hypergamous and liberated them from the fake family structure (aka nuclear family) invented by the patriarchal society. Now, women just do exactly as they would in nature, except that there is a very powerful criminal justice system to protect them at the same time, so they get all the rewards without any of the downsides.

But even back in the old days, men didn't have as much power (in dating) as women do today.
Also, women need men but men don't need women. That is because the only thing they can provide for us is sex, that is the only thing that we really desire, and it is a biological instinct, not a true need. But for women, we can provide so much more than sex, especially money, attention, validation, protection, comfort, safety and so on. Guys on here don't believe this just because women can get men easily, but I didn't say that men have more options to choose from, I meant that we have the option to opt out while women do not. So although they get more options than us, they are still stuck with us while we aren't, that is also why there is no male equivalent to the cat lady.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, TrestIsBest and Schizo Tappy
Watch the video in my signature, you'll see what I was talking about, it's a reupload from a deleted channel.

It's not really cope. Ever since I saw that video, every time that I jerk off and get hit with post nut clarity, I realize that every time I spend a lot of time trying to get laid or trying to looksmax, I am just letting nature force me to waste my time and to waste my money in order to get a woman accidentally pregnant later on so that I can waste more time and money.

We think that chasing pussy gives us meaning when in reality, that's what nature wants us to think, so that we can propagate the human species through reproduction.

So many guys enter long term relationships due to a combination of societal pressure and their high sex drive and then they regret it later on when they realize it was all for nothing. The ones who end up paying for it the most are those who get married and have children, only to have to get divorced not long after.

What guys on here don't realize is that while some women do have a high sex drive, even in that case, they will not have to dedicate time and money to achieve that goal, they can get it easily but for a high risk of accidental pregnancy.

Also, the reason why marriage doesn't work nowadays and the reason why most couples never stay together for very long is because feminism gave women the freedom to be hypergamous and liberated them from the fake family structure (aka nuclear family) invented by the patriarchal society. Now, women just do exactly as they would in nature, except that there is a very powerful criminal justice system to protect them at the same time, so they get all the rewards without any of the downsides.

But even back in the old days, men didn't have as much power (in dating) as women do today.
Also, women need men but men don't need women. That is because the only thing they can provide for us is sex, that is the only thing that we really desire, and it is a biological instinct, not a true need. But for women, we can provide so much more than sex, especially money, attention, validation, protection, comfort, safety and so on. Guys on here don't believe this just because women can get men easily, but I didn't say that men have more options to choose from, I meant that we have the option to opt out while women do not. So although they get more options than us, they are still stuck with us while we aren't, that is also why there is no male equivalent to the cat lady.
Yeah I agree but it's not just about fucking. It's about achieving love and acceptance

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and LooksJourney

Yeah that’s all well and good until you see these pretty girls or your oneitis getting hit on by chad it’s fucking rage fuel I absolutely cannot accept my genetic failiure. I don’t even care about sex I just want to be treated like a human and be smiled at the way chad is.

• +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill
Yeah I agree but it's not just about fucking. It's about achieving love and acceptance
Yeah ngl my sex drive isn’t even high, it’s never been about the sex. I want to be attractive so that I’m surrounded by people and will never be alone.

That falls into a similar category as what I described, except that it's not linked to the male sex drive but the male ego.

The main thing that I have been talking about from the very beginning is that this entire forum and most men on the planet just choose to let their emotions and biological instincts fully guide their decision making but if you can fight against it, if you can completely ignore your ego and ignore your sex drive and act indifferently, then you can have a lot more control over your own life, because instead of wasting your time and money trying to be just another cog in the machine, you'll be able to make your own path.

Unfortunately however, most men are too weak minded to achieve such a thing, they are naive enough to believe that their own thoughts would never betray them even though our biological instincts are the reason why the human species have managed to stay alive all this time, otherwise we would have gone extinct long ago. But those biological instincts are not only no longer necessary in today's society but they are also dangerous and threaten our freedom and happiness, but because they are a part of our being, they will never disappear but it is possible to fight against it and as a result, become happier than most people.

That falls into a similar category as what I described, except that it's not linked to the male sex drive but the male ego.

The main thing that I have been talking about from the very beginning is that this entire forum and most men on the planet just choose to let their emotions and biological instincts fully guide their decision making but if you can fight against it, if you can completely ignore your ego and ignore your sex drive and act indifferently, then you can have a lot more control over your own life, because instead of wasting your time and money trying to be just another cog in the machine, you'll be able to make your own path.

Unfortunately however, most men are too weak minded to achieve such a thing, they are naive enough to believe that their own thoughts would never betray them even though our biological instincts are the reason why the human species have managed to stay alive all this time, otherwise we would have gone extinct long ago. But those biological instincts are not only no longer necessary in today's society but they are also dangerous and threaten our freedom and happiness, but because they are a part of our being, they will never disappear but it is possible to fight against it and as a result, become happier than most people.
You can never fully defeat your own biological impulses. The human brain cannot be moulded that easily

• +1
You can never fully defeat your own biological impulses. The human brain cannot be moulded that easily
It is impossible to expel it from the world in its entiretybut its possible to constrict it within each person and only have it when it counts for true happiness, there’s a balance between hedonist degenerate and coping incel

Yeah ngl my sex drive isn’t even high, it’s never been about the sex. I want to be attractive so that I’m surrounded by people and will never be alone.
Just soymax

One could argue that fulfilling a certain part of that biological instinct is a true need

• +1
i need aaaa bareeee necessities

thats why a bear can rest with me

Guys who kill themselves are the rational ones. Assume a guy is not white so can't go to Asia, beyond that point looks are EVERYTHING.

It is worth saying again, LOOKS ARE EVERYTHING.

I can point to every time I have been treated bad in my life, look at the decisions made then, and can say they are 95% driven by looks.

ALL girls have treated me like shit because of how I look, if u didn't look like this I wouldn't be on this forum at 1am, in fact I am 99% sure I would be engaged now, and sleeping with a foid.

So for you to say people over react to the blackpill, that is wrong, they don't, if anything people here under estimate it...

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Guys who kill themselves are the rational ones. Assume a guy is not white so can't go to Asia, beyond that point looks are EVERYTHING.

I can point to every time I have been treated bad in my life, look at the decisions made then, and can say they are 95% driven by looks.

ALL girls have treated me like shit because of how I look, if u didn't look like this I wouldn't be on this forum at 1am, in fact I am 99% sure I would be engaged now, and sleeping with a foid.

So for you to say people over react to the blackpill, that is wrong, they don't, if anything people here under estimate it...
From my experience, guys who were treated the best by girls were never the most good looking, they were just the most confident and the most assertive, and most importantly, the most neurotypical (socially intelligent). In my case, I have autism combined with ADHD without hyperactivity, that is why I have always struggled to succeed with girls, because my autism made me more likely to stay socially isolated than to meet people, and my ADHD made me unable to succeed at school and made me waste a lot of time chasing many different interests that kept changing.

I never said that looks don't matter but for many of us, we are just mentalcels. Unless you have a height of 5 foot 3, or you're fat, or you have a chemically disfigured face, you can't really blame your looks for your lack of success with women, unless your goal was to have the sex life of a Chad, but if your goal was simply to get a girlfriend, you could have had that even with below average looks, if you weren't a mentalcel.

Also, I have never been as ugly as people on here think. When I was a child, I was very good looking, but as I got older, I started to develop an underbite that got worse with age but even that didn't stop me from being considered attractive by many women, however, my autism and my ADHD always prevented me from making the most out of those opportunities. That is not to say that I am doomed, but I have many challenges to overcome. Because there are have been, in history, some men who have been successful in life even with very bad mental disabilities, but it's not the mental disability that made them successful, it was more of a burden than anything else, but they managed to overcome it by working harder than anyone else, so I still have hope that I can achieve that but it won't be an easy feat.

But I would say many females are kind of opting out in a way (at least with actual long term deals) unlike past years where most were dependent on men to survive. Quite a few just bang some Chadlites here and there while complaining men are dirtbags. I guess some of them are taking advantage of naive normies at the same time however. It is crazy how many guys will pay and do things for them while they aren't even getting any and she is banging the Chadlites when she gets the chance.

It means you die while standing.

What are some examples?