The blackpill is 5% facts, 95% exhaggerated bullshit.

D

Deleted member 8908

idk bro i just want rep
Are we truly supposed to accept everything the blackpill has to say as fact?
The same retards who argue "bruh, denying the blackpill is denying reality :lul:" are the same dumbasses who ignore the fact India and China - both home to the same "mongoloids" the blackpill claim cant have sex - are both the two highest populated countries (over 1 billion each) in the world.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1140, joeveniro, Deleted member 6695 and 12 others
Arranged marriage + Having 8 kids theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, joeveniro, Hades and 15 others
blackpill isnt about not having sex you retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: joeveniro, mulattomaxxer, Hades and 8 others
  • Woah
Reactions: St. Wristcel
95% exaggerated bullshit is a huge stretch

• +1
Reactions: Hades, stuckneworleans, Fear and 10 others
Aranged marriages in china has been illegal since the 50s and its population is higher than India's... lol
Comparing a place that doesn't let women have rights to here tbh

• +1
Reactions: PYT, 5'8manlet, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
god damn you're right OP. let's just shut this whole site down because black pill is useless

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: joeveniro, Hades, Deleted member 5189 and 13 others
blackpill isnt about not having sex you retard
What do you think the blackpill is about? I dont expect a 2000 word essay but, to summarize, the blackpill is about how your looks influence every aspect of you life?
My point is, even if the blackpill wasnt about sex - which, lets be honest, it mainly is lol - it is still extremely exaggerated to a comical level.

• Ugh..
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Greycel soapbox

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ritalincel, Deleted member 8908 and sytyl
The same retards who argue "bruh, denying the blackpill is denying reality :lul:" are the same dumbasses who ignore the fact India and China - both home to the same "mongoloids" the blackpill claim cant have sex - are both the two highest populated countries (over 1 billion each) in the world.
Fucking soyboy

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zeta ascended, GetShrekt, Deleted member 5634 and 10 others
Physical attributes of a person largely determines how they're going to be perceived. That's a fact. I'd encourage you to re-examine your life, and give some thought to it.

At the end, all you can do is fix few falios you have with a hope of leading a slightly better life.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 5634, MansNotHot and 8 others
:soy:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 8908
What do you think the blackpill is about? I dont expect a 2000 word essay but, to summarize, the blackpill is about how your looks influence every aspect of you life?
My point is, even if the blackpill wasnt about sex - which, lets be honest, it mainly is lol - it is still extremely exaggerated to a comical level.
the blackpill isn't exaggerated, you're mistaking shitposts on an obscure forum that say chadlites can only get landwhales for the blackpill

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 5634, 000 and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612

• JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and Deleted member 8908
Kys coping redpill dog dn read

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 8908
Now I feel bad JFL I didn’t mean my previous comment :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8908

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Hozay
@knajjd ban him. hes bluepilled. Replied to me in his other thread that the blackpill is a meme and isnt true

• JFL
I like the factual aspects of the blackpill, however tbh this aspect was simply cloned from the older redpill (which literally was a metaphor for "the truth" taken from Matrix film).

The doomer-brand of blackpillers are over exagerating, low iq, retards, no argument from me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837 and MansNotHot
Cope looks are everything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6217, Deleted member 5634, audreyen and 2 others
Majority of India's population is rural illiterate where por people have many children thinking they would help them in work and also muslims where they have a litter of children otherwise the urban population of india is mostly similar to that of developed countries

Also in india traditional values are given way more importance and hence the same traditions are followed by a majority of the population

• +1
Reactions: Timelessbrah

:p

• JFL
ANOTHER GREYCEL MOMENT.

the blackpill is too hard for you to swallow

They are subhumans copulating with subhumans. None said that cant happen. Thats why ugly countries, instead western many gl countries so obviously its blackpill and hard

Physical attributes of a person largely determines how they're going to be perceived. That's a fact. I'd encourage you to re-examine your life, and give some thought to it.

At the end, all you can do is fix few falios you have with a hope of leading a slightly better life.
Bans .me

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
You have the right idea tbh

It's more like 60-75% accurate and all of those 60-75% is exaggerated to death by forums like these

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ
ur just a greycel nothing more
>b-b-bb-ut my opinion is worhtless just because of the colour of my username??
Yes.

Yeah? Notice how China's birth rate is reaching Japan/Korea levels now. Look it up, its getting pretty damn low.

What a coincidence it happens just as China is developing to become a first world country one day. Its almost like they're related!

• +1
Reactions: Timelessbrah
Request ban please

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chad.In.Incel.Body and Deleted member 6695
Greycel moment, the blackpill is facts, its just some users exaggerate elements of it to cope. People will also draw from there personal experience (everyone does this).