The Blackpill is a self-fulfilling prophecy

antocow

antocow

Iron
The blackpill severes the connection between the individual and reality, it is the greatest social dissonance. One chooses to outcast themselves through the blackpill. Only a normie can understand the reality of the normies world, the way things truly work. The blackpill is delusion. It is justification for one's suffering, and it poison for the brain, deteriorating the mind of an individual. You forget the way you once saw the world, and it is fully replaced by a harmful ideology, that becomes a way of life. I really wish I never found out about all of this.

What is blackpill to you boyo?

knowledge is not for everyone. the world would be in chaos because of people that would not accept the reality. Our society wants us weak and ignorant to control us, read 1984 by Orwell. also blaming the blackpill on a blackpilled forum, what a move. get off this forum, .org is not for you

knowledge is not for everyone. the world would be in chaos because of people that would not accept the reality. Our society wants us weak and ignorant to control us, read 1984 by Orwell. also blaming the blackpill on a blackpilled forum, what a move. get off this forum, .org is not for you
Read 1984 is an insane statement. Im more grateful for the blackpill than I resent it, thats why i posted this under venting. One must still always be able to recognise the flaws of an ideology, especially if you belive in it

• JFL
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX
The blackpill severes the connection between the individual and reality, it is the greatest social dissonance. One chooses to outcast themselves through the blackpill. Only a normie can understand the reality of the normies world, the way things truly work. The blackpill is delusion. It is justification for one's suffering, and it poison for the brain, deteriorating the mind of an individual. You forget the way you once saw the world, and it is fully replaced by a harmful ideology, that becomes a way of life. I really wish I never found out about all of this.
This shit made me depressed and unproductive a useless scumbag, but when your brain is good enough to make u understand the Blackpill what can u do ? Deny the facts ?

• +1
Reactions: antocow
Being around people like you deteriorated my mind. Now you normie must lice under conditions which are favourable to me but not for you. I hope you enjoy the years of loneliness ahead of you.