The blackpill is actually so brutal but promising

changemywayz

changemywayz

Iron
I just realized this today while talking to a girl, I've been observing how she would be around me, other ppl, ppl she like etc and u realize how primal this stuff really is and how girls have literally no self-awareness of this. to turn around and say I don't wanna get into a relationship and be like "I'm done with being with ppl but we can be good friends" (I didn't get friendzoned just saying) then turn around and start falling hard for someone who HAPPENS to be a gymmaxxed 6ft htn like its crazy bro and u look back being like idk how I and other people couldn't realize this earlier. now I'm lucky to be 17 and might be able to get a lot of money and use my youth to my advantage but that's also why I say its brutal yet promising, I realize that because I found because this is the truth anyway and u cant change it then instead of being sad about the way it is u should be grateful that u even know now sou can actually have a chance to change things and when ur in the right place aka young u realize how lucky u actually r bc imagine being 30 finding the bp :feelswhy: obv this is water and I alr kinda knew this but I just recently found the bp and although I logically got it, seeing it in real time is just a different experience. anyway yh I just wanted to say this but keep improving guys because the world isn't going to change and the competitions is just gonna keep growing so lock in buddy boyo (also looks arent actually everything I used to think game was cope but its not trust me but focus on that after)

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, future_, hiwasuwor and 3 others
water

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ambi and changemywayz
Blackpill is just coping for people with no social life and no friends/big family.

No matter how bad you look, if you do the minimum of softmaxxing, if you know how to behave around girls, you know what they want and need on the emotional side, you have your shit together, and have an active social life in which you are in close contact with family and friends, naturally you'll eventually find someone to be at least looksmatch with :feelsshh: :what:

385734fd 8d3d 43a1 9529 a6ed6d06d399

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pandora, future_, boss8055 and 5 others
Blackpill is just coping for people with no social life and no friends/big family.

No matter how bad you look, if you do the minimum of softmaxxing, if you know how to behave around girls, you know what they want and need on the emotional side, you have your shit together, and have an active social life in which you are in close contact with family and friends, naturally you'll eventually find someone to be at least looksmatch with :feelsshh: :what:

View attachment 2965045

100% agree most of .org is mental mastubation from Basement dweller about how easy it is for Chad.

Yet most LTNs / MTNs IRL have zero issues.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, user123456 and Xtra

View attachment 2965045
She will never truly desire you if you aren't at least htn

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and changemywayz

View attachment 2965045
100% agree most of .org is mental mastubation from Basement dweller about how easy it is for Chad.

yep I keep saying this but retards don't listen, of course looks matter the most if you wanna be a model but if you mean just for dating then almost anyone can succeed in that, most guys irl regardless of ugly or mtn or htn are not incels

incel = more problems than just looks, real problems

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, boss8055, N1666 and 1 other person
yep I keep saying this but retards don't listen, of course looks matter the most if you wanna be a model but if you mean just for dating then almost anyone can succeed in that, most guys irl regardless of ugly or mtn or htn are not incels

incel = more problems than just looks, real problems

Having the right people around you who can put you in the right circumstances and contexts to meet people who can be potential partners with you is more valuable than any form of looksmaxing. The more people who recommend you and ''bet'' on you to other potential partners, the better your chances of winning, no matter what you look like :feelsshh: :what:

S5
S1
S2
Uu

Z4
Z3

De suflet
De suflet 5

D2
D3

Attachments

• de suflet.jpg
    de suflet.jpg
    329.6 KB · Views: 0
  • de suflet 5.jpg
    de suflet 5.jpg
    891.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: changemywayz and Xtra
Having the right people around you who can put you in the right circumstances and contexts to meet people who can be potential partners with you is more valuable than any form of looksmaxing. The more people who recommend you and ''bet'' on you to other potential partners, the better your chances of winning, no matter what you look like :feelsshh: :what:

View attachment 2965074View attachment 2965075View attachment 2965076View attachment 2965078
View attachment 2965085View attachment 2965087
View attachment 2965096View attachment 2965098
View attachment 2965104View attachment 2965105
agreed, glad to finally see someone sane on this mental asylum looks obsessed shithole forum

• +1
Reactions: Pandora and changemywayz

View attachment 2965074View attachment 2965075View attachment 2965076View attachment 2965078
View attachment 2965085View attachment 2965087
View attachment 2965096View attachment 2965098
View attachment 2965104View attachment 2965105

Agree but don't know why this guy was pictured?

He actually looks good, MTN+. Incredible eyes. Just isn't softmaxxed at all and has kinda shit nose. Insane potential if skin fixed, dropped body fat (naso folds bring him down), trim beard correctly, better haircut and a rhino. I can see him being Chadlite with all of those.

• +1
Reactions: changemywayz

I gona get pissed when i see a avg height ltn with a htb jfl

• +1
Reactions: changemywayz and Blond3cel
  • +1
Reactions: changemywayz