The blackpill is exaggerated

D

Deleted member 28541

Silver
It's only over for sub4 cels like me.
If you are normie tier you can get a gf and live a normal life.

I know very short guys with average to below average faces who have decent success with women.
Also I watch a lot of those street walk videos in big European cities and I see a lot of normies with their gfs.

• Woah
Reactions: bloomercel
Well you are a big troll so of course you don't.
im the ony real mposter here. this forum is either autists who say you need to be a world class male model just to get a sniff of a pussy and redditors like you

im the ony real mposter here. this forum is either autists who say you need to be a world class male model just to get a sniff of a pussy and redditors like you
I saw how you look like, you are giga autistic or a big troll if you can't get women with ur looks.

I know very short guys with average to below average faces who have decent success with women.
Also I watch a lot of those street walk videos in big European cities and I see a lot of normies with their gfs.
Hopefully you find the love of your life

• So Sad
Reactions: Mewton and Zikel_Nut
Its only below average midget that suffers. Normie with average height slays.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Giorgio and Deleted member 28541
I saw how you look like, you are giga autistic or a big troll if you can't get women with ur looks.
im literally rejected for looks by girls who supposedly liked them.

Exactly but those autistic incels don't wanna acknowledge the truth.
People that have shitty exprience are guys that has shit social skills and they are watching too much blackpill videos.

Why do I see way uglier guys then you in relationships then?
i dont. aamof i see better looking guys having to settle with girls worse than what i went for

People that have shitty exprience are guys that has shit social skills and they are watching too much blackpill videos.
They just need to go out more and observe the couples they see.

water tbh but basement dwellers wont agree

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541

if they had autism aswell that wouldn’t be the case and autism is a major blackpill lmao

Yes oofy doofy is law