The blackpill is just an edgy phase for most

Samiscool234

Samiscool234

8psl
I notice how a lot of kids on this site and incels.is are in the 14-20 years old range, i believe the BP is an edgy phase for 90% of kids here. I have noticed that back in 2022, the age demographics were roughly the same, and most accounts were made in 2022 or 2021, you were hard pressed to find anyone who made an account before 2021. Same thing now, most accounts were made 2024/2023, youre hard pressed to find anyone with an account made before 2023.

I think 90% of people in these spaces are just normal people with no real mental or aesthetic issues who dont even really have a good reason to be on these sites, they just want to be edgy, or they want to be a part of a cool niche community and have some kind of identity. Eventually most will manage to get a girlfriend after a year or two and they move on with their lives and forget about the blackpill. The other 10% of users are usually (non larping) autistic or very aesthetically or vertically challenged to the point where they are genuinely incels.

If youre over the age of 20 and youve been on this site for more than a couple years then its most likely over for you, overwise youll probably end up normal

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bars, watah, yyy and 1 other person