The blackpill is real, ascend or die trying

marchesi

marchesi

Looksmatter
We live in a world were either you mog or get mogged, if you dont ascend you are doomed to live a mediocre life.
Looks matter alot bhai, they determine your life, you are judged by your looks not your personality, Halo effect proves that.

if you dont believe that the blackpill is real idfk what you are even doing on the forum. I know a guy in my class, hes 6'0-6'1, 16y, has bad facial features, ugly, ignored by all girls, dont matter if hes tall, to all the height copers, height>face muh height mogs, fuck you.

Face>Height as long you're not a manlet, face do play a big role in everything, you dont have to be a 6'3 guy if you got god tier face. But, if you got a MTN-HTN face, height will be more appealing towards woman, but my guy, if you got a chadlite-chad-psl god tier face, you will slay, see tom cruise and other short dudes.

Ascend or die trying, looks determine your life

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: litaz, Hammeruntilchad2009, 5.5psl and 15 others
Jun 30, 2024
We live in a world were either you mog or get mogged, if you dont ascend you are doomed to live a mediocre life.
Looks matter alot bhai, they determine your life, you are judged by your looks not your personality, Halo effect proves that.

if you dont believe that the blackpill is real idfk what you are even doing on the forum. I know a guy in my class, hes 6'0-6'1, 16y, has bad facial features, ugly, ignored by all girls, dont matter if hes tall, to all the height copers, height>face muh height mogs, fuck you.

Face>Height as long you're not a manlet, face do play a big role in everything, you dont have to be a 6'3 guy if you got god tier face. But, if you got a MTN-HTN face, height will be more appealing towards woman, but my guy, if you got a chadlite-chad-psl god tier face, you will slay, see tom cruise and other short dudes.

Water

• +1
Reactions: ttlurker, Clqs, Aero and 2 others
No shit

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055, ttlurker, Clqs and 3 others

i agree lmao
there's a 6'5 LTN at my UNI and a HTN+ (according to me) whos about 5'10ish.
The LTN doesnt get any attention at all

• +1
Reactions: litaz, boss8055, Bloatedcelbag and 3 others

plus we made an account on this forum so we very much know that looks matter

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
not a letter i know youre a failed abortion

jfl at u

So much water Jesus could walk on this thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sayi, boss8055, shia.jihadist and 6 others
why would he be made lol you made a thread stating a point around which this entire forum is based
you cannot come to a place where people mend their looks and tell them that ''ohh folks looks matter'' like yea bro we know

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
every single user on the forum already know this shit its a fucking looksmaxxing forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SoutherSoldier, falcon1, ryuken and 1 other person
Greycel, everyone here knows only personality matters you fucking cuck

IMG 8496

How did your thread turn into shortcel cope?