Why do anything when ur constantly stressed about the mog :hnghn:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Krezo, Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 7753 and 15 others
Suicide is a solution

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I've been looking at my avi every night before I sleep.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Krezo, Deleted member 5634, sytyl and 2 others
It is over.

• +1
Reactions: Fear
The mog never stops

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, 5'8manlet, Vvvvxxxx and 5 others
it is too brutal when i talk to people irl i think of them seeing my failos and become high inhib

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: JMax, Deleted member 5912, Hades and 5 others
it is too brutal when i talk to people irl i think of them seeing my failos and become high inhib
Whats even more brutal is when u see people with ur failos who are low inhib and fuck girls on the weekly

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek, Deleted member 6217 and sytyl
I have become so aspie that I am sure I no longer exude normal body language, as an example I always make sure that when I'm interacting with people that they see my good angle and only my good angle.

ffs I don't leave to go outside without examining myself from every angle using 2 mirrors like an absolute autist

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Highrise, Deleted member 9779, Hades and 9 others
been more beneficial for me tbh. Able to looksmax and understand why people find other people attractive.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 5634 and 4 others
been more beneficial for me tbh. Able to looksmax and understand why people find other people attractive.
Its unhealthy knowledge

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and sytyl
Cope you are a 13-16 year old already making rape jokes with me it's fucking over for you

• JFL
Reactions: Lux and sytyl
This site made me obsessed with side profiles, It just amazes me the harmony from the side.

look at the way i'm talking..over.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
Its unhealthy knowledge
for other people, not for me. I just accept that I may be as good-looking as chad or be able to a life as easy as a foid.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and SubhumanCurrycel
Cope you are a 13-16 year old already making rape jokes with me it's fucking over for you
Those were jokes lmao. I'm normal. I have rejected 7 girls not even close to incel tier.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: sytyl and AlwaysHaveQuestions
Your life was over the moment you swallowed fin, bhai.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 4563, Hades and 6 others
Those were jokes lmao. I'm normal. I have rejected 7 girls not even close to incel tier.
What you fucking betrayed me I'm kicking you out of my plane and giving the seat to pinkwell

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 6723
No fighting in my thread please :)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: JMax, Pietrosiek, Hades and 3 others
What you fucking betrayed me I'm kicking you out of my plane and giving the seat to pinkwell
what? lmao. I cant even talk to girls. I just think of fucking them all the time its awkward. One time a stranger literally told me, “notice me senpai” even got an indian dude staring at me creepily 1 time. I cant approach a girl at all. models would still reject me though

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 1464 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
Proex

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
I have become so aspie that I am sure I no longer exude normal body language, as an example I always make sure that when I'm interacting with people that they see my good angle and only my good angle.

ffs I don't leave to go outside without examining myself from every angle using 2 mirrors like an absolute autist
same lmao

• +1
I stay up every night thinking about surgeries. The first 2 weeks when I joined the site I was at least productive and did research on what surgeries I want. Now I know what I need I just think about it. The waiting game is painful. It will take years before I'm finish.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and sytyl
sa
I stay up every night thinking about surgeries. The first 2 weeks when I joined the site I was at least productive and did research on what surgeries I want. Now I know what I need I just think about it. The waiting game is painful. It will take years before I'm finish.
Waiting and suddenly turning high inhib and killing any vibe we had when someone sees your side profile is the worst thing about life for me. Sometimes people don't even drift away after seeing my side profile but I fuck up the vibe myself cause I become too inhib and then I look wierd asf. It happens too many times it's starting to become a habit😅. It makes me appreciate those kind rare folks who don't mind my side even more tho. Bless their souls

• So Sad
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
sa

Waiting and suddenly turning high inhib and killing any vibe we had when someone sees your side profile is the worst thing about life for me. Sometimes people don't even drift away after seeing my side profile but I fuck up the vibe myself cause I become too inhib and then I look wierd asf. It happens too many times it's starting to become a habit😅. It makes me appreciate those kind rare folks who don't mind my side even more tho. Bless their souls
Your side looks fine to me judging by your front.

I don’t even care about sex anymore I’ve become numb

• So Sad
Idk I got to the point I stopped caring

Jfl if you let it run your life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587

Same but now I don’t care about anything else either. Like everything seems pointless to me

^Either not really blackpilled or just random normie
Shut the fuck up
"yeah bro I used to be aspie but I'm not anymore"
kys

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Be the moger, it goes both ways.

Be the moger, it goes both ways.
I'm gonna turn into a low inhib monster by the end of the year, mark my words

• +1
Reactions: TITUS and Deleted member 2486
^Either not really blackpilled or just random normie
Shut the fuck up
"yeah bro I used to be aspie but I'm not anymore"
kys
Lol at a certain point you gotta move on bro

I don't want to sound condescending because blackpill is real but letting it control your life to the point it inhibits you is just ridiculous

I don't want to sound condescending because blackpill is real but letting it control your life to the point it inhibits you is just ridiculous
i have already gotten over the blackpill way back,
this is about mog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 9837