The blackpill no one here wants to swallow

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
It's that you're competing with full package guys. Looks AND money. If you got only 1 of this you're not competitive, and status / money still triumph over looks @Blackgymmax

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Looksmaxxer20, Allornothing, whiteislandpill and 3 others
The average man is cucked beyond what is humanely tolerable.

• +1
Reactions: Looksmaxxer20, 1966Ford, Chadeep and 1 other person
Wrong

Shit tier guys are competing with other shit tier guys

Lol at this persistent delusion that broke/ugly nobodies even exist in the same universe as guys who look at least decent and have sorted lives

Not to mention absolute schizos who think rich chads are their competition, lmao

The arent even registering mtbs you are drooling over

If you have these beliefs, you are just another bluepilled clown who doesnt even believe in all this blackpill stuff deep down

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, 1966Ford, Chadeep and 1 other person
Wrong

Shit tier guys are competing with other shit tier guys

Lol at this persistent delusion that broke/ugly nobodies even exist in the same universe as guys who look at least decent and have sorted lives

Not to mention absolute schizos who think rich chads are their competition, lmao

The arent even registering mtbs you are drooling over
What a cope. Males don't think about this MTB - Stacy classification. You would be surprised about the results of a ltb tinder account

Rich men are dating from Instagram or Social Circles. Your Competition on Tinder is Blokes with Average Jobs.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Primalsplit, Brus Wane and the BULL
Rich men are dating from Instagram or Social Circles. Your Competition on Tinder is Blokes with Average Jobs.
instagram and tinder are highly interconnected. basically every tinder girl asks for your instagram. you're deluded about your competition. just make an ltb account and see if they look like they have average jobs.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Chadeep
instagram and tinder are highly interconnected. basically every tinder girl asks for your instagram. you're deluded about your competition. just make an ltb account and see if they look like they have average jobs.
Most rich chads don’t bother with ltbs. They are enjoying summer days in their yachts partying in Monaco with Hot Stacie’s. Italian economy isn’t that strong so anything above basic level job looks rich to you.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
Hence why tinder desperately needs to add the third category which can filter for dick size, having actual full package means being well endowed.

Brave krBnh8WX8m
Brave aRYSmyyYwL

trans women will love you even if you dont make six figures
trans women will love you even if you dont have six inches
trans women will love you even if you dont have a six pack
trans women will love you not matter what since they are angels sent from heaven. Women cannot compete with them.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
Most rich chads don’t bother with ltbs. They are enjoying summer days in their yachts partying in Monaco with Hot Stacie’s. Italian economy isn’t that strong so anything above basic level job looks rich to you.
who said rich chads? a rich HTN will clean up tinder. no one cares about your pretty face when you tell them you flip burgers for a living

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
Mr the Bull where should I go in italia

Big cities, right now I’m between Torino, Rome and Milan
Rome is more beatiful, Milan has the best girls but is the most expensive. Torino is B tier

• +1
Reactions: Akhi, Deleted member 23558 and castelldefels
My taste in women is so sophisticated that I compete with 6'5, multi-millionaire, high-status chads for the women I desire

Featured-Image-God-Gives-His-Toughest-Battles-To-His-Strongest-Soldiers.jpg

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
My taste in women is so sophisticated that I compete with 6'5, multi-millionaire, high-status chads for the women I desire

Featured-Image-God-Gives-His-Toughest-Battles-To-His-Strongest-Soldiers.jpg
you're competing with the harshest competition for LTBs and femcels.

• So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston
  • +1
Reactions: castelldefels and MoggerGaston
who said rich chads? a rich HTN will clean up tinder. no one cares about your pretty face when you tell them you flip burgers for a living
It’s a Cope made by Incels who think a pretty face will uplift them. Woman want a Determined Masculine man who wants to progress in life not a Jobless man child to take care of. Job doesn’t matter for hookups it matters for relationship and marriage.

Rome is more beatiful, Milan has the best girls but is the most expensive. Torino is B tier
Both Rome and Milan are on my list then. I’m living in tuscany for the rest of the year so maybe I’ll check out Siena

Massive cope from the broke ass OP who's somehow deluded himself into thinking he's good looking yet can't figure out why he's an incel.