the blackpill of the blackpill (VICIOUSLY BRUTAL)

gigaslayer

gigaslayer

Gold
The most brutal blackpill is that even if you were to become 8 psl, your 8 psl body would be inhabited by the brain of a subhuman truecel…..

meaning your autism and lack of nt would still obliterate any chance of you getting pussy, you’d stumble over your words like a bumbling 80 iq sped vegetable no matter how good looking you are if you are not nt, funny, and good at keeping conversation, your looks would not halo you imagine chico looking at the ground and stuttering and randomly going quiet mid conversation because he’s being a beta pussy and doesn’t know what to say……

NOT EVEN 8 PSL LOOKS CAN SAVE YOU if you are autistic then you have no chance of improving your social skills naturally thus meaning you are officially doomed and there is no cope that will save you… you will only ever be able to pay for pussy…..
over for this entire forum ntpill is real
JUST BE A NORMAL HUMAN BEING THEORY…
3BA321B6 93BB 4EC0 B92E 0EC603DEC584

THIS IS UNIRONICALLY HOW YOU RETARD BOTTOM OF THE BARREL CROSS BRED PIGS AND DOGS SPEAK GOOD LUCK GETTING PUSSY WITH PERFECT 8 PSL FORGET ABOUT THE FACT THAT 99% OF THE FORUM IS 2 PSL CURRIES….

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, aspiringexcel, Rimaxtis and 4 others
maybe in not all cases, but if you were to become a legit chad, in a small period of time you would develop decent social skills

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, LooksThinker, Mr. President and 8 others
maybe in not all cases, but if you were to become a legit chad, in a small period of time you would develop decent social skills
If you were hernan drago then yes people would be more inclined to talk to you but if you can’t talk back it’s still over. This is assuming you became literal perfect psl deity and people stared at you against their will… which no one will ever reach.. majority of this forums psl cap is 4 so NT is more important than LOOKS…

I don't see how one looks ascend without nature/ social ascending in the process. It's a compound effect. And low IQ also forgetting the autism of everyone else around, especially women and even talking to them in the same vicinity of their boyfriend, lmao.

Lmfao at this cope, people barely even see 6 PSL people in their lives, 8 PSL guy will never be ignored given he also has frame and height

• +1
Reactions: Aladin, Trilogy and aspiringexcel
Yea it's hard to not be positive and social when everyone you meet is treating you amazing

Lmfao at this cope, people barely even see 6 PSL people in their lives, 8 PSL guy will never be ignored given he also has frame and height
Don’t have the motivation to debate over it so how about you just get lynched nigger

Yea it's hard to not be positive and social when everyone you meet is treating you amazing
You will still be affected by non nt/high inhib regardless of how people treat you I can attest to this
I ascended and have been treated 200x better in my life and still have high inhib and suspicions of other people from pure paranoia because of mistreatment in past

• +1
Reactions: czwarty
Don’t have the motivation to debate over it so how about you just get lynched nigger

You will still be affected by non nt/high inhib regardless of how people treat you I can attest to this
I ascended and have been treated 200x better in my life and still have high inhib and suspicions of other people from pure paranoia because of mistreatment in past
Maybe you should've worded it better, 8 PSL guy doesn't even exist

Maybe you should've worded it better, 8 PSL guy doesn't even exist
Mirin your autism for not knowing what a hypothetical is

Then you have legit mental disorder. That's a YOU problem

and you have gotten laid. There’s a difference between having some non NT traits and being full blown incel

But hey, you wanna be dramatic, I get it.

Then you have legit mental disorder. That's a YOU problem
No it’s a human problem. Childhood trauma. You would also experience this if you ascended but you haven’t because you’re still subhuman.

and you have gotten laid. There’s a difference between having some non NT traits and being full blown incel

But hey, you wanna be dramatic, I get it.
Big fucking whoop my dick went inside a pussy. I can achieve the same thing jerking off in a bathroom. Sex doesn’t solve deep rooted mental issues/trauma. If you lost your virginity tomorrow I promise you you would feel good for 2 days and go back to normal. Stop putting sex on a throne and thinking of it as the solution to depression and being high inhib and any other problem you have.

No it’s a human problem. Childhood trauma. You would also experience this if you ascended but you haven’t because you’re still subhuman.

Wrong. Most incels are antisocial due to negative reinforcement.

Getting positive reinforcement changes that, the fact you claim to have ascended and are still a paranoid weirdo means you have deep rooted issues