The Blackpill on Relationships

Luke LLL

Luke LLL

The good days are ahead
You will never be happy hooking up with girls, the only way to be happy is to marry a girl who you are in love with.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: ascentium, SubhumanCurrycel, randomvanish and 6 others
Which is only possible if you are her first and the society doesn't actively try to make you split.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 11963, SubhumanCurrycel and 11 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member
Marry a 16 yr old
Women hold the power (in West) and set the terms, when it comes to relationships (when, what type, how, and so on...)

Wanting a commited marriage type of relationship, women decided they want that at a later age. And thus so it happens. men hold no power in this.
Rare, that teenage women want to settle down already.

If one wants that:
1. move to different country;
2. make a time machine to travel back in time to 1948 or something

iEuEedtDXCgI5f4HGMQTY61_jC_oitSb9cjR9FgrX9vLLtcmcFxf8jqZDjx5PyXe1khFjOYaRqfiGUE9Ejiau_gGY-RWLzwX
average-age-marriage-us-1521989692.jpg

Quizz question.

Big change happened, started at 1960.
What was the mayor event/happening in the year 1960, that caused this big trend of postponing????????

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, OOGABOOGA, Chadeep and 4 others
nelson what if i can't have either

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
It's true, be ready to get divorced and lose half/all your shit though. You can't live in fear of foids divorce raping you though, if it happens, it happens.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Chadeep, bugeye and 1 other person
It's true, be ready to get divorced and lose half/all your shit though. You can't live in fear of foids divorce raping you though, if it happens, it happens.
Women hold that power in the West in Relationship.
it's a myth that she can take half, only. She can chose to take much more. Not only the present build possessions; but also your FUTURE income for x amount of years, or in some cases lifetime maybe even..

enjoy this sample of dudes, getting financially and lifestyle raped.

by the way. Even ad a dude if you did nothing wrong.
She can just make a false allegation in falmily court. And you are destined to lose, and get raped.

Only solution for these men??
1. hide possessions in crypto's or abroad.
2. immigrate

prevention can only be done, through not marrying

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Lawton88
Ever heard of a prenup?

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS
Women hold that power in the West in Relationship.
it's a myth that she can take half, only. She can chose to take much more. Not only the present build possessions; but also your FUTURE income for x amount of years, or in some cases lifetime maybe even..

enjoy this sample of dudes, getting financially and lifestyle raped.

by the way. Even ad a dude if you did nothing wrong.
She can just make a false allegation in falmily court. And you are destined to lose, and get raped.

Only solution for these men??
1. hide possessions in crypto's or abroad.
2. immigrate

prevention can only be done, through not marrying

Yep the man gets raped usually in a divorce. A few exceptions in some states like FL if you don't marry until after you paid your expensive stuff off and there are no underage kids involved.

Yep the man gets raped usually in a divorce. A few exceptions in some states like FL if you don't marry until after you paid your expensive stuff off and there are no underage kids involved.
It's not that much better in Netherlands. USA sounds the worse though, it's better here but not alot better. With kids it can also be pretty brutal.
Laws have changed a little bit here, for the better. But little.

Having a stay at home wife, zero income. Remains a huge risk.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Women hold the power (in West) and set the terms, when it comes to relationships (when, what type, how, and so on...)

Wanting a commited marriage type of relationship, women decided they want that at a later age. And thus so it happens. men hold no power in this.
Rare, that teenage women want to settle down already.

If one wants that:
1. move to different country;
2. make a time machine to travel back in time to 1948 or something

iEuEedtDXCgI5f4HGMQTY61_jC_oitSb9cjR9FgrX9vLLtcmcFxf8jqZDjx5PyXe1khFjOYaRqfiGUE9Ejiau_gGY-RWLzwX
average-age-marriage-us-1521989692.jpg

Quizz question.

Big change happened, started at 1960.
What was the mayor event/happening in the year 1960, that caused this big trend of postponing????????
Birth control ;)

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Birth control ;)
Yeah.

The introduction of the Birth Control Pill in 1960 = Game Changer.
All things after that, are kinda cope reasons to mention, as the reason of the current state of affairs and what changed since the 1950's.

These changes, like feminism taking off, women getting educated, carreer women, high divorce rates, etc.. That would had never happened at all or for sure not tho this extend, if the birth cotrol pill wasn't invented and introduced to the masses.

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1, terrorblade and thereallegend
Yeah.

The introduction of the Birth Control Pill in 1960 = Game Changer.
All things after that, are kinda cope reasons to mention, as the reason of the current state of affairs and what changed since the 1950's.

These changes, like feminism taking off, women getting educated, carreer women, high divorce rates, etc.. That would had never happened at all or for sure not tho this extend, if the birth cotrol pill wasn't invented and introduced to the masses.
Agreed. It is what set off all the rest. Inevitable

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Agreed. It is what set off all the rest. Inevitable
shit. even Peterson agreed. when I did a quick lol search on youtube.
I agree with him till that segment at 1:20. than he goes off imo, because what he mentions has been debunked in later studies. after that i dunno, ain't gonna listen more to him.

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1
shit. even Peterson agreed. when I did a quick lol search on youtube.
I agree with him till that segment at 1:20. than he goes off imo, because what he mentions has been debunked in later studies. after that i dunno, ain't gonna listen more to him.

Also agreed.

lol @ "i can only be happy married"

u got it reversed

You will never be happy hooking up with girls, the only way to be happy is to marry a girl who you are in love with.
True, but today’s society is way too degenerate. Perhaps we will see a massive conservative backlash in the next 20 years, as the left gets more and more mentally ill.
What’s interesting is that right wingers have a slight Darwinian edge, this matters because political ideology is highly genetic. Right wingers have a far higher fertility rate, they report better life happiness and are less likely to be mentally ill (controlling for socio economics). From an evolutionary perspective, it’s insane to not be auth right wing.

Attachments

• 002D2BF6-5269-41AE-9BB3-D695F0E411A4.webp
    3.9 KB · Views: 3
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Luke LLL
True, but today’s society is way too degenerate. Perhaps we will see a massive conservative backlash in the next 20 years, as the left gets more and more mentally ill.
What’s interesting is that right wingers have a slight Darwinian edge, this matters because political ideology is highly genetic. Right wingers have a far higher fertility rate, they report better life happiness and are less likely to be mentally ill (controlling for socio economics). From an evolutionary perspective, it’s insane to not be auth right wing.
I’m gonna marry a 16 year old

Bro you a cel stuck in that mindset that says having sex is gonna make you happy.

actually i had a long term gf before, we lived together, but i was miserable eventually

she was a great girl but ...

every day same thing, talk about same stuff, fuck same girl next 50 years

no thanks (but ymmv)

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
actually i had a long term gf before, we lived together, but i was miserable eventually

no thanks (but ymmv)
Yes. Men are hardwired for variety, for competition. That's why polygamy and serial monogamy have been the norm in human history.

Which is only possible if you are her first and the society doesn't actively try to make you split.
Still possible if you mog her first, but less likely since foids give their first to very high quality men/chads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14280

no thanks (but ymmv)
Yes. Men are hardwired for variety, for competition. That's why polygamy and serial monogamy have been the norm in human history.
Cope, you didn’t marry her and have kids. Read the original thing I wrote bro

Cope, you didn’t marry her and have kids. Read the original thing I wrote bro

orly? i coulda married any of these broads in the past

kids sure if i wanted em. but i didnt n dont ....