The blackpill ruined me

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

Just a guy
Everyday I wake up hoping I look different.
Everyday I wake up in the hopes my skin is clear so I get treated slightly better than if my skin would be death tier.

I notice everything, I notice every gl mf getting attention from foids, I notice the lonely incels rotting. I notice what failos some men and what makes some guys attractive.

I notice I’m slipping, nothing’s the same.
Everyday is worse because the truth is, there is no way to become a chad slayer if you were never meant to be that.

I’m growing more hateful each day. Sometimes I hope some foid attacks me or robs me so I can fucking decapitate her and put her on display in my living room.

It’s fucking over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, cannotbeasked, Moggkrates and 5 others
But the blacked pill will ruin your asshole

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, MA_ascender, PsychoDsk and 1 other person
HTN ramblings, this means nothing coming from you fakecel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, HighTierSubhuman, PsychoDsk and 1 other person
Everyday I wake up hoping I look different.
Everyday I wake up in the hopes my skin is clear so I get treated slightly better than if my skin would be death tier.

I notice everything, I notice every gl mf getting attention from foids, I notice the lonely incels rotting. I notice what failos some men and what makes some guys attractive.

I notice I’m slipping, nothing’s the same.
Everyday is worse because the truth is, there is no way to become a chad slayer if you were never meant to be that.
I feel that mane
I’m growing more hateful each day. Sometimes I hope some foid attacks me or robs me so I can fucking decapitate her and put her on display in my living room.
WHOAH MANE!! :hnghn:
It’s fucking over

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
It’s just the rules to the game

• +1
The blackpill saves you from the humiliation and false hope given by the bluepill

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: borismonster, WeiWei, Gaygymmaxx and 1 other person
HTN ramblings, this means nothing coming from you fakecel
I might be htn according to psl shitstandards but to 90% of foids I’m invisible.
I have close to none appeal, I just look like a drugged out maniac criminal.

No foid wants anything to do with me other than bops who couldn’t give 1 shit about me

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
I might be htn according to psl shitstandards but to 90% of foids I’m invisible.

No foid wants anything to do with me other than bops who couldn’t give 1 shit about me
Dm ur pics

• +1

If you don't get htn level attention you shouldn't be considered htn. All that really matters in the end is how foids view you, not random dalits

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and PsychoDsk
The blackpill saves you from the humiliation and false hope given by the bluepill
Ignorance is bliss boyo
Wish I never knew all this crap and could just find happiness in little things again instead of my looks.
every little pimple makes me suicidal, my nasolabial folds make me depressed x10. My shit skin quality ruins my life.

Miss the times where I couldn’t give 2 shits abt how I looked and could just be happy by hanging out w friends

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Moggkrates
If you don't get htn level attention you shouldn't be considered htn. All that really matters in the end is how foids view you, not random dalits
I got rated chad on here by @Blackgymmax himself but irl I get treated like an average joe

• JFL
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad
I got rated chad on here by @Blackgymmax himself but irl I get treated like an average joe

If you truly are chad or at least a high chadlite and women arent giving you attention then they are subconsciously not paying you any mind maybe because they are either intimidated or flat out rejecting you cause of insecurity. Some women should be still showing interest but the average gen z foid is insecure as shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WeiWei and PsychoDsk
why are you jfl reacting you niggas believe every girl has the guts to pursue a preselected chad who is way out of their league @WeiWei

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei