The blackpill was always there, I just never realized

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
https://incels.is/threads/the-blackpill-was-always-there-i-just-never-realized.204001/

So, after reading a thread by @MENSA_IQcel talking about his experience on school, I remembered something similar happened to me.
Back in high school, there was a strict dress code for males and females. As a male, you were forbidden long hair, and by long I mean more than 3cm. I always liked the idea of having long hair, and since I had already started balding, I wanted to try it out before it was too late, so I decided to let it grow a little, and I was forbidden access to school grounds, they literally didn't let me pass because my hair was "too long" (like 3.5 cm) and said that I needed to go to the barber, which I ended up doing. I missed an entire day of class. What's "funny" is that there was another guy with long hair, he was a chadlite with straight hair (I have curly hair) and his was around 8cm long, and the teachers never said anything to him. I asked one of the teachers, why was I required to cut my hair but the chadlite was not, and her answer was this: "He actually looks good with it". Fuck high school, I am too bald now to ever know what is like to have long hair. That was both the racepill (curly vs straight) and a regular blackpill (good looking vs bad looking).

Back then I took it as a joke, but now I remember it with a completely different light.”

JFL @ being ugly in your formative years

• +1
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: PrisonMike, godirl, Deleted member 5583 and 4 others
Brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
I used to het buzzcuts sometimes back in elementary school, I was always called a nazi or a cancer patient or whatever but when this Chadlite got a buzzcut it was considered daring and cool.

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, LowTierNormie and Deleted member 616
The uglier my haircut is the happier my parents get

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: majorcope and Deleted member 616
In my school they didn't allow anyone to have long hair either, that's why I'm growing it out now that I've graduated

• +1
JFL IF YOU AINT SHAVING AND GOING FULL BALD AND THEN LARPING AS JEFF BEZOS SON TO GET LAID

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6675 and Deleted member 616

The uglier my haircut is the happier my parents get
JFL the same. My parents always had my head buzzed.

Had I had longer hair back then I would probably not have graduated my high school a virgin

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol
“BUT BUT the chadlite was NT and fun that’s why she liked him”

• JFL