The blackpilled argument as to why you should be low inhib

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

broken but not destroyed
How you’re perceived is genetic, that is to say things like your height, race and looks all are the primary determinants on how you’ll be perceived.

Since it’s all about genes you might as well act however you want. The blackpill has been incredibly freeing for me in this sense. I just do whatever I want simple as.

You can do whatever you want but that doesn’t mean people will accept or won’t shame and shun you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, rand anon, slavicpsycho and 1 other person
Low inhib is genetic.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, rand anon and wishIwasSalludon
You can do whatever you want but that doesn’t mean people will accept or won’t shame and shun you
That’s the point nigga? You how you’re treated is out of your control.

That’s the point nigga? You how you’re treated is out of your control.
It’ll just come off as cringe or try hard if you don’t look the part. Everything is looks

It’s not going to get you laid, unless you become so low inihib that you start paying for hookers

Why bother

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, rand anon and wishIwasSalludon
It’ll just come off as cringe or try hard if you don’t look the part. Everything is looks
So? Either way you’ll be looked at negatively

It’s not going to get you laid, unless you become so low inihib that you start paying for hookers
Why do incels think everything in life is cope if it doesn’t get you laid? You’ll be free from having to pretend all your life that’s good enough for me

So? Either way you’ll be looked at negatively
Because it’s the lazy way. It’s better to be so high inhibition that you become power hungry or narcissistic, like Donald Trump or Tom Cruise

Why do incels think everything in life is cope if it doesn’t get you laid?
Because every living organism in the world’s main goal is to reproduce. The point in life is to keep living, and the only way to do that is by passing on your genetics

You can choose to live your life that way but it will never truly be fulfilling. It’s not part of the normal Human male drive. So live your life that way, but you’ll be excluded from the gene pool, since you serve no purpose

• +1
Reactions: rand anon