The ""BLACLPILL" is common sense, at least 40-50% of men are "BLACKPILLED"

F

FaceandHFD

Zephir
Every other guy knows looks, height, frame, dick size matter.
Every other guy knows money matters
Every other guy knows status, social circle, fitting in matter.

Every guy knows rich, famous and good looking men are the most desirable to women.

BLACKPILL is just common sense.

Almost every normie i know is blackpilled. Most are looksmaxxed(weight loss, tats, tan, haircuts twice a month, gymcelled a little and grooming well), statusmaxxed in social media and try to make money.

Normies have an even more complete pill because at least they arent thinking in black and white, accept the natural order of things and try to LMSmax in order to get a decent woman stay loyal to them and realise there are cases when girls date subhumans due to upbringing and traumas. And of course they dont believe in sub-8 autism.

The only innovation of this community is the deep understanding of physical beauty and the looksmaxxing stuff.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Einon, middayshowers and 5 others
Cope lol

I would say 10% of men or less are blackpilled

Most Indians, Chinese,Latinos,think it’s all about confidence and stuff

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Framletgod, Time Travel and 5 others
Looks DO matter.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Time Travel, DarknLost and Cimricek
Cope lol

maybe in a stemcel class.
most people i am talking about are white and a average or above looking.

also jfl if you believe that everyone that virtuae signals about muh personality believes it

they are soft looksmaxxers, there are not a lot of true "full on aspie" surgerymaxxers though

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Zeta ascended, ULTRATERAX63 and 3 others
they are soft looksmaxxers, there are not a lot of true "full on aspie" surgerymaxxers though
yeah, as i said we are ahead on this

Depends on your definition of the blackpill tbh. My overall impression is that blackpill promotes the idea that "looks > all" and sub6 men have no place in the modern gynocentric society. The LMS is more like a redpill notion (first appeared in TRP I guess) but redpill also overemphasizes the idea of "being alpha" "holding frame" etc. Bluepill is basically about "personality >all".

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Deleted member 470, DidntRead and 1 other person
Legit cunt

The blackpill also is the idea that looks disproportionately matters more than everything and affects every sphere of your life. Normies dont think someone gets treated better in a convenience store or excels more in their workplace due to simply looking good. For them its “if you look good then its easier for you to get a date, but if you dont just gotta work on your game”

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, TheChosenChad, Thushespokeofit and 3 others
Black Pill
When somebody refuses a red pill you must force it upon them by having sexual intercourse with their girlfriend or sister.
"Dave had to be black pilled."
by The Eternal Anglo August 03, 2016

Being blackpilled is nothing special if you're a sentient being

I skipped a grade in elementary and immediately realized the downgrade in social standing from being short and baby faced

Nobody had to tell me this, I just wasn't a retarded kid

If you have ever been bluepilled you should question your natural intelligence

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, middayshowers, ULTRATERAX63 and 4 others
The blackpill also is the idea that looks disproportionately matters more than everything and affects every sphere of your life. Normies dont think someone gets treated better in a convenience store or excels more in their workplace due to simply looking good. For them its “if you look good then its easier for you to get a date, but if you dont just gotta work on your game”
cope. they know that looks can halo or failo you in every aspect of daily life.
they know that average people dont get failod/halod by their looks so they compensate by maxxing other things.

You only have to catfish once to know this isn't the case.

• +1
Reactions: dodt
Eh. Its levels to this shit.

Most men arent blackpilled to the degree we are but in 2019 most men know looks matter. They know looks affect a lot of things but not to the degree that it does. The only ones denying the blackpill completely post in places like inceltears.

Cope lol

Deep down all of em know truth. But they just can't commit suicide. They wanna live so they COPE

@Ritalincel @Insomniac

good morning i hate women

@ElliotRodgerJr

I fucking hate this pathological lying society. why can't it just be honest and tell us how things actually work? that would be kinder than lying to us and pathologizing people who don't go along with the useless lies that we are spoon fed from birth.

• +1
Reactions: ovosoundszn and dodt
Depends on your definition of the blackpill tbh. My overall impression is that blackpill promotes the idea that "looks > all" and sub6 men have no place in the modern gynocentric society. The LMS is more like a redpill notion (first appeared in TRP I guess) but redpill also overemphasizes the idea of "being alpha" "holding frame" etc. Bluepill is basically about "personality >all".
yeah I think there definitely needs to be a sort of merge of both blackpill and redpill ideologies because redpill is way too focused on spouting nonsense like "frame" constantly, while blackpill is underestimating the MS part of LMS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
yeah I think there definitely needs to be a sort of merge of both blackpill and redpill ideologies because redpill is way too focused on spouting nonsense like "frame" constantly, while blackpill is underestimating the MS part of LMS
Money certainly helps but most so-called "financially stable" guys are kinda stuck in the middle.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
I fucking hate this pathological lying society. why can't it just be honest and tell us how things actually work? that would be kinder than lying to us and pathologizing people who don't go along with the useless lies that we are spoon fed from birth.
Tbh I also find the hypocricy of people about the suicide case for truecels. I am sure there are so many cucks who will be against the rope of someone like me or other truecel tier dudes. But in fact they cope hard and cant just honestly agree it will be better for blackpilled and ugly dudes to rope and find relief rather than be in eternal suffering.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Money certainly helps but most so-called "financially stable" guys are kinda stuck in the middle.
There's also the case of the money needed to halo you is relatively based on your social circles, and most importantly country. Someone that's lower middle class in the West (eg making 30-40k a year) is top 5% in the Balkans and I've witnessed firsthand how Westerners get treated here just because of money
There's also the case of the money needed to halo you is relatively based on your social circles, and most importantly country. Someone that's lower middle class in the West (eg making 30-40k a year) is top 5% in the Balkans and I've witnessed firsthand how Westerners get treated here just because of money

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616

The hypergamy also applies to money. If a guy earning 100k annually was desirable 20 years ago then he's invisible nowadays in the west, suggesting he has nothing to offer in the looks and status department. Women also only want the top 5 - 10% guys when it comes to money.

I know a postwall whale who got messages from millionaires wanting her to be their gf and she declined JFL. Most millionaires aren't even household names now. If it was a billionaire? Maybe she would say yes, but those ultra rich guys are banging top models.

I
Cope lol

I’m Indian and knew I had to currymaxx and gymaxxx

• +1
Reactions: Angelrun
  • +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
True,tbh.But this only applies to men. Women are quite bluepilled.

Most extroverted guys are blackpilled by default, why do you think ugly guys are so often bully targets? It's always the introverted incel who is shocked after coming into contact with the blackpill on the internet.

• +1
Reactions: FaceandHFD and dodt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back