• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 11053

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
0D27167D 723D 4C20 8D80 1CC65033724D

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11053 and Deleted member 2403
your threads are the lowest effort piece of filth I've ever seen. They're just not worth my time and effort to even read let alone respond to. When I see one of your threads it genuinely ruins my day and drains all the positive energy that I have out of my body. Every time I read one, its mentally and physically cripples me from all the down syndrome I have to look at and read. Once I see one of your threads i probably need about 2 weeks time to recover for my mental health.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 2403
  • WTF
your threads are the lowest effort piece of filth I've ever seen. They're just not worth my time and effort to even read let alone respond to. When I see one of your threads it genuinely ruins my day and drains all the positive energy that I have out of my body. Every time I read one, its mentally and physically cripples me from all the down syndrome I have to look at and read. Once I see one of your threads i probably need about 2 weeks time to recover for my mental health.
Still can’t produce original funny humour

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Where is the blonde?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 4430
If you look at my posts I make original funny content, a few copypastas doesn’t change that
continue with your stories, when you want to rape your sister and call it original funny content

• JFL
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • Love it
looks like any blonde foid tbh.

• WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
I was speaking objectively cause 60 people reacted to it which is a rare feat from just a low effort post
no, the reason why it got so many reacts, its the topic 99% of the base of this forum are horny young adults, why do you think toths thot had so many reacts with his reddit copy pastas.

• JFL
  • Love it
no, the reason why it got so many reacts, its the topic 99% of the base of this forum are horny young adults, why do you think toths thot had so many reacts with his reddit copy pastas.
im soon to be crippled and i will stop posting

• Hmm...
  • Love it
739DDC30 28D9 47BC 9D7E E495079ECCF9

Bottom middle

I saved the parts of the movie she’s in and it’s only like 15 seconds in total unfortunately but she’s so perfect
i think i heard u talking about that before but not sure

• +1
i think i heard u talking about that before but not sure
You did

I sent you some clips

Here is one i saved

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6723
  • JFL
  • Love it