This song and your taste in women gave me cancer fuck you nigga

2f10756d aecc 4e68 ac49 1e26b3307758

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 27987 and Banderacell
shes actually blonde :feelskek::feelskek:

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
Nigga she looks like a Barbie with 20kg of fakeup literally looks like a wax figure

Go outside
stereotypical barbie is bad? ur into nigger barbie?

stereotypical barbie is bad? ur into nigger barbie?
Bad taste+ autistic + low iq + shitposter

Go on instagram retard there are millions of girls who look like this you can jerk off to

Bad taste+ autistic + low iq + shitposter

Go on instagram retard there are millions of girls who look like this you can jerk off to
they get popular cause theyre objectively attractive retard

she looks good but nowhere near perfect. more like above average + fakeup
with fakeup she is perfect she legit looks like an exaggerated version of whats perfect according to societys standards

• JFL
Reactions: ovER4me
they get popular cause theyre objectively attractive retard
IMG 5083

You are just a retard tbh, they are so many of them cuz any whore can bleach her hair and put 20kg of fakeup

with fakeup she is perfect she legit looks like an exaggerated version of whats perfect according to societys standards
her eye area isnt good enough to be perfect. rest is fine

What does an autistic nigger like you who never leaves his bedroom know about social standards jfl at your dog iq

View attachment 2399327

You are just a retard tbh, they are so many of them cuz any whore can bleach her hair and put 20kg of fakeup
yes my future gf will have bleached hair and lots of fakeup keep going after muh "unique" whores bro ur gonna get cheated on hahahha theyre mentaly ill normal girls fog

What does an autistic nigger like you who never leaves his bedroom know about social standards jfl at your dog iq
dude instagram is literally a social app its not a basement dweller app and i go outside and guys lust after makeupmaxxed girls dude stop projecting when u call me aspie my taste is nt af

yes my future gf will have bleached hair and lots of fakeup keep going after muh "unique" whores bro ur gonna get cheated on hahahha theyre mentaly ill normal girls fog
She is not normal, she is just basic. And cheating and being a degen is also basic nowadays so good luck with your 0 common sense and logic

dude instagram is literally a social app its not a basement dweller app and i go outside and guys lust after makeupmaxxed girls dude stop projecting when u call me aspie my taste is nt af
Real life=/ Instagram go outside you autistic troll