The Body Dismorphic Disorder of a balding/bald man.

D

Deleted member 28039

Gold

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and Kebab Master
with theee ähhhh uääää bold

• JFL
Reactions: Kebab Master
There is no such thing as being bald/balidng and BDD. BDD means that there is nothing wrong and you think there is. Being bald is wrong so that's not BDD.

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, 5.5psl and 7 others
There is no such thing as being bald/balidng and BDD. BDD means that there is nothing wrong and you think there is. Being bald is wrong so that's not BDD.
Brutal.

what retard makes these videos

being ugly blah blah blah. Nigga first of all, you're a fucking fatass and you won't even try to change that. Second of all, grow a fucking beard if you're bald. Bald goes with beards. Also, you're old by now and should lower your standars. 'But I went for landwhales bro' yea so fucking what? Keep going. Keep doing it man. If u rly wanna get laid go for single moms, landwhale moms, older women, etc etc. There's gotta be some femcel that will fuck you bro; and who knows, might even enjoy your company.
From the video, you sound retarded as shit - low IQ. Go buy some books, read books; become cultured. There's no way around this - if all you do all day is just cry on youtube videos like some autistic 15yo kid who thinks it's joever then ofc nothing would happen. Buy fiction books, look at good oratory people, develop a good speech pattern; stop talking in uhhh and mmmm and eeee I could barely follow what you were saying you dumbfuck. Besides this, you always claim that you get fired from your job, as simple as it may be. What for? what exactly do you do that all of these people fire you? We need more context and this, you're always whining and whining, gets tiring bro.

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro
being ugly blah blah blah. Nigga first of all, you're a fucking fatass and you won't even try to change that. Second of all, grow a fucking beard if you're bald. Bald goes with beards. Also, you're old by now and should lower your standars. 'But I went for landwhales bro' yea so fucking what? Keep going. Keep doing it man. If u rly wanna get laid go for single moms, landwhale moms, older women, etc etc. There's gotta be some femcel that will fuck you bro; and who knows, might even enjoy your company.
From the video, you sound retarded as shit - low IQ. Go buy some books, read books; become cultured. There's no way around this - if all you do all day is just cry on youtube videos like some autistic 15yo kid who thinks it's joever then ofc nothing would happen. Buy fiction books, look at good oratory people, develop a good speech pattern; stop talking in uhhh and mmmm and eeee I could barely follow what you were saying you dumbfuck. Besides this, you always claim that you get fired from your job, as simple as it may be. What for? what exactly do you do that all of these people fire you? We need more context and this, you're always whining and whining, gets tiring bro.
"grow a fucking beard" lol. yeah like a growing a beard would reduce my huge fucking forhead. just lol at your delusions. yes i am fat but unlike what you think its not my fault. im having a strict diet for years and walking all the time and i dont lose weight because my metabolism is fucked.

you can see a video of me on my channel and see how bad i look. just lol at blue pillers and red pillers telling just bro advice to sub 5 males like myself.

how is it wrong, faggot?

Anyways the insecurity from balding doesnt last forever