The bones in your face don't stop growing unlike your body.

D

Deleted member 3832

Kraken
The long bones of your body (think arms, legs, etc) seal off after puberty which gives you your final height because estrogen is what causes the bones to seal off, this is why girls are shorter than men; they undergo puberty earlier, meaning that their bones also seal off earlier. Your flat bones however (the ones in your skull) don't have the caps that seal off growth, so if growth hormone or testosterone is applied to them, then they can continue to grow giving the characteristic masculine appearance that all of us want. You can see this in acromegaly too.

Note: of course if you apply growth hormone or T at a young age you will see results faster than at an old age.

Last edited:
Incredible, but did I ask?

only the acromegaly part is legitt

Can i open my growth plates if i ask them pretty please??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
only the acromegaly part is legitt
No. At any age you can inject T and HGH and your bones will grow. However it will take way longer to see results at an old age.

No. At any age you can inject T and HGH and your bones will grow. However it will take way longer to see results at an old age.

cope

seal off after puberty which gives you your final height because estrogen is what causes the bones to seal off, this is why girls are shorter than men;

So if a teenager has been exposed to testosterone since he was 12, will he grow older?

The long bones of your body (think arms, legs, etc) seal off after puberty which gives you your final height because estrogen is what causes the bones to seal off, this is why girls are shorter than men; they undergo puberty earlier, meaning that their bones also seal off earlier. Your flat bones however (the ones in your skull) don't have the caps that seal off growth, so if growth hormone or testosterone is applied to them, then they can continue to grow giving the characteristic masculine appearance that all of us want. You can see this in acromegaly too.

Note: of course if you apply growth hormone or T at a young age you will see results faster than at an old age.
Is this legit guys