The bottom 95% of society are so fucking cringe: Coronarvirus : Clap for Carers

Gaia262

Gaia262

Never Give Up
We all agree here that the Coronarvirus is real however it is media propaganda with an economic agenda to collapse the economy. The market was long due for a correction for years.

Anyway in the UK they are so fucking oblivious to this. Completely brainwashed by the TV. Anything the TV tells them to do and believe in they will do so.

The Television and media is The word of God to them.

Every week they all just stand outside their houses like drones and start clapping and banging pots against spoons. It's called clap for Carers.

Literally the most cult thing to see. They have absolutely no clue about the economic agenda behind all of this.

They are lambs to the slaughter about to lose everything. Laugh at these fuckers!

Muh virus muh virus muh virus

And I am the weird one????

@disillusioned

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Krezo, Deleted member 5393 and 11 others
i Hope it will collapse ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Golang, Deleted member 685 and 3 others
lol @ clapping for the NHS at 8pm

hope they notice u bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, turkproducer, Deleted member 4991 and 5 others
who gives a shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
my mum does it jfl i can hear her upstairs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, middayshowers, AbandonShip and 12 others

this is the most autistic thing ever :lul::lul::lul: no wonder they r dying like flies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, turkproducer, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
In my country there are many carers, doctors and nurses who were kicked out from their rented apartments by the owners so they wouldn't contaminate them. Others were harassed by their neighbors, they had chlorine poured on their doors or cars, or were threatened to move somewhere else...

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1680, CursedOne and 4 others
In my country there are many carers, doctors and nurses who were kicked out from their rented apartments by the owners so they wouldn't contaminate them. Others were harassed by their neighbors, they had chlorine poured on their doors or cars, or were threatened to move somewhere else...

Looool what country is that?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and RAITEIII
Looool what country is that?
Romania.
This nurse was harassed by her neighbors, but some soldiers came to thank her and clapped for her.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1680, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
We all agree here that the Coronarvirus is real however it is media propaganda with an economic agenda to collapse the economy. The market was long due for a correction for years.

Anyway in the UK they are so fucking oblivious to this. Completely brainwashed by the TV. Anything the TV tells them to do and believe in they will do so.

The Television and media is The word of God to them.

Every week they all just stand outside their houses like drones and start clapping and banging pots against spoons. It's called clap for Carers.

Literally the most cult thing to see. They have absolutely no clue about the economic agenda behind all of this.

They are lambs to the slaughter about to lose everything. Laugh at these fuckers!

Muh virus muh virus muh virus

And I am the weird one????

@disillusioned

Yeah, you're a fucking idiot. Most NHS workers dealing with COVID patients are pretty much guaranteed to get it, which may kill them or put them in intensive care. For that reason it's a way of showing appreciation - the NHS has a large workforce and many of the people being clapped will hear it. It's a pleasant gesture in a civilised non-ethnic-dominated society. NHS workers get paid fuck all. I get paid nearly triple an NHS nurse's salary even though I don't risk my life, so the least people can do is say thank you.

There's no conspiracy, you dumb cunt. The reason this started is because low IQ backwards slanty-eyed stubby-limbed CHINKS can't understand how to keep food markets hygienic. You think SARS in 2003 (which started because of exactly the same fucking reason) was a conspiracy as well? Jlol @ how easily your argument is decimated.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Aesthetics_III, Deleted member 1680 and 1 other person
It's not necessarily about market hygiene. There are tons of shitty markets all over the planet. It's because 'some' older Chinese believe everything that fucking moves have some medicinal quality to it.

These viruses come from Bats 🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇 and there are some chink fuckers out there that love to eat bats.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and turkproducer
sheeps

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Gaia262
Yeah, you're a fucking idiot. Most NHS workers dealing with COVID patients are pretty much guaranteed to get it, which may kill them or put them in intensive care. For that reason it's a way of showing appreciation - the NHS has a large workforce and many of the people being clapped will hear it. It's a pleasant gesture in a civilised non-ethnic-dominated society. NHS workers get paid fuck all. I get paid nearly triple an NHS nurse's salary even though I don't risk my life, so the least people can do is say thank you.

There's no conspiracy, you dumb cunt. The reason this started is because low IQ backwards slanty-eyed stubby-limbed CHINKS can't understand how to keep food markets hygienic. You think SARS in 2003 (which started because of exactly the same fucking reason) was a conspiracy as well? Jlol @ how easily your argument is decimated.

Blue pilled sheep. This has literally got to be the most blue pilled post I have seen holy fuck.

Just logout dude, stick to your wage cuck job and get a mortgage for 30 years. Society needs brainwashed cucks like you anyway for the elite to milk.

Please upload a video of you hitting a pot with a spoon showing your appreciation.

:lul::lul::ROFLMAO::lul::ROFLMAO::lul::LOL:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227 and 3 others
Yeah, you're a fucking idiot. Most NHS workers dealing with COVID patients are pretty much guaranteed to get it, which may kill them or put them in intensive care.
Retard level post. Most health professionals have engaged in a multitude of prophylactic measures to prevent getting the virus such as getting a TB vaccine to booster innate immunity and taking Plaquenil to inhibit virus replication. And if they do get the virus there is a very small chance of their dying. or being in intensive care, unless they are very old, very overweight, or in some other extreme risk group.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227 and Gaia262
It's not necessarily about market hygiene. There are tons of shitty markets all over the planet. It's because 'some' older Chinese believe everything that fucking moves have some medicinal quality to it.

These viruses come from Bats 🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇 and there are some chink fuckers out there that love to eat bats.
China eats and houses a broader variety of virus-carrying animals in their markets than other countries, and the population and demand for said products is much higher. Also it’s a huge chunk of their population that is eating this shit. Stop defending chinks - they’re literally the reason you can’t travel right now.

SARS came from civet cats for example - that’s been undeniably proven. The same thing has happened again, in the same fashion, but the only reason SARS couldn’t proliferate in the same way was that it had a higher crude fatality rate and once you got sick, you showed symptoms, meaning international travel was out of the question. No ‘elites’ conspiracy like the idiot OP believes, just chinks with subhuman eating habits and low food hygiene standards

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2227
Most people are retarded

• +1
Retard level post. Most health professionals have engaged in a multitude of prophylactic measures to prevent getting the virus such as getting a TB vaccine to booster innate immunity and taking Plaquenil to inhibit virus replication. And if they do get the virus there is a very small chance of their dying. or being in intensive care, unless they are very old, very overweight, or in some other extreme risk group.
Show me the compelling evidence that the TB vaccine is proven to effectively combat coronavirus.
I know you’re old as fuck so you may struggle with reading comprehension but I said MAY suffer those consequences. Plaquenil is going to do fuck all when you’re surrounded by Wuhan flu in an ICU all day.
Blue pilled sheep. This has literally got to be the most blue pilled post I have seen holy fuck.

Just logout dude, stick to your wage cuck job and get a mortgage for 30 years. Society needs brainwashed cucks like you anyway for the elite to milk.

Please upload a video of you hitting a pot with a spoon showing your appreciation.

You didn’t refute anything I said. Are you etnik by chance? How much money do you make? and how old are you? Are you a preteen faggot like most here? Given you believe in conspiracy theories maybe you also believe China was telling the truth, JFL. I won this argument without a doubt

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, AbandonShip and Deleted member 2227
234FEA97 B3F7 4E60 A158 2D37C0C0B915

• +1
China eats and houses a broader variety of virus-carrying animals in their markets than other countries, and the population and demand for said products is much higher. Also it’s a huge chunk of their population that is eating this shit. Stop defending chinks - they’re literally the reason you can’t travel right now.

SARS came from civet cats for example - that’s been undeniably proven. The same thing has happened again, in the same fashion, but the only reason SARS couldn’t proliferate in the same way was that it had a higher crude fatality rate and once you got sick, you showed symptoms, meaning international travel was out of the question. No ‘elites’ conspiracy like the idiot OP believes, just chinks with subhuman eating habits and low food hygiene standards
Flouride fuelled post

• +1

I'm not defending chinks .. I know all about their disgusting eating habits. It dates back to Chairman Mao who starved the population so they resorted to eating anything that moves.. also weird beliefs in alternative medicine.

These viruses come from bats, but they need other animals to use as a bridge for it to mutate enough to be human-compatible.

horseshoe bats in the genus Rhinolophus have been identified as natural reservoir of SARS-like coronaviruses

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
??? Please enlighten me. The govts across the world are losing trillions in a week, unemployment claims are at a all time high, small businesses are closing down, big businesses are in need of a bailout/loan now or in the future, govts are letting the printer run like paper and ink are unlimited, the list goes on. If this is a planned agenda, how is it benefiting the guys who created the blueprint?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, badmantier, Ritalincel and 1 other person
This virus is like a gift from god for China, they have optimal population and government to deal with stuff like this and we westerners are a bunch of lazy, entitled, coddled cucklings

China is going to get back to work and profit immensely while we cry on social media and buy lots and lots of toilet paper like the fucktards that we are

• +1
Show me the compelling evidence that the TB vaccine is proven to effectively combat coronavirus.
I know you’re old as fuck so you may struggle with reading comprehension but I said MAY suffer those consequences. Plaquenil is going to do fuck all when you’re surrounded by Wuhan flu in an ICU all day.
TB vaccine increasing innate immunity to fight Wuhan virus discussed starting at 12:40

• +1
this thread exemplifies why the west is so unprepared to deal with this.

in japan, south korea, china, singapore, etc, etc they shut down the conspiracy retards hard and just did what was necessary to contain this shit asap. meanwhile the west can't come to a decision on anything. "muh diversity" "muh melting pot" diversity is weakness.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and stuckneworleans

You didn’t refute anything I said. Are you etnik by chance? How much money do you make? and how old are you? Are you a preteen faggot like most here? Given you believe in conspiracy theories maybe you also believe China was telling the truth, JFL. I won this argument without a doubt

People like you will just remain blue pilled their entire lives, so arguing with you will lead to no where.

Last edited:
  • +1

You sir are fucking retarded. Kill yourself and eliminate yourself from the gene pool. Although females have already done so for you thank god

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, stuckneworleans, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
In Peru they do this too it's so fucking retarded

• +1
I'm not defending chinks .. I know all about their disgusting eating habits. It dates back to Chairman Mao who starved the population so they resorted to eating anything that moves.. also weird beliefs in alternative medicine.

These viruses come from bats, but they need other animals to use as a bridge for it to mutate enough to be human-compatible.

They dont necessarily need intermediate host.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2227
??? Please enlighten me. The govts across the world are losing trillions in a week, unemployment claims are at a all time high, small businesses are closing down, big businesses are in need of a bailout/loan now or in the future, govts are letting the printer run like paper and ink are unlimited, the list goes on. If this is a planned agenda, how is it benefiting the guys who created the blueprint?

I could right pages on this. I have been following this since 2015. But to summarize.

Screenshot 20200325 200101 Chrome

The markets go through a correction approximately every 8 to to 10 years this cycle has been abnormally long.

The last economic crash of 2008 was overcome quickly through expansionary monetary policies with a cut in interest rates, tons of quantitative easing and fiscal policies.

The government is not your friend never forget this.One scheme I followed was "help to buy" in the UK around 2015 the government would give you money to put down towards buying a new house. Relaxed lending with 100% mortgages saw a return. The people on this scheme are now losing everything. The house they baught for £600k with government help is now worth £500k in a few years it will be worth £300k at best.

The elite have already "benefited" .The people who won are developers who sold houses to these people triple the price years back And investors who capitalised and sold off the assets. They are long gone now!

For companies most are not profitable they exist solely on the borrowed money. They are known as "zombie companies" . They are functioning but completely dead if you look at the accounts.

Anyways this economic crash was long due, by pulling demand out of the economy through "quarantine" has effectively exposed the assets for what they are worth. Pretty much worthless.

Investors have sold off these assets years ago . The people you see suffering now is the dumb money. Who purchased at these sky high rates. They will lose everything. Once prices fall the investors will purchase it again and sell it off when prices rise again. Simple mechanics.

Governments are printing money like crazy to prop up the economy. If you take the black pill on this, its to enduce inflation in the economy which will give the perfect excuse to push interest rates back up again which is needed as it can't remain this low. Inflation will be sky high. In some countries you will get hyper inflation.

Expect to see the cost of living to soar . It will probably start with the price of food.

Yes big companies have been hit but small businesses have been anhilated. It's relative.

Anyways this will be the biggest economic crash in a lifetime. I can't stress this enough. However for an upcoming investor after the market collapses and bottoms out this will be an opportunity of a lifetime to aquire assets at the cheapest prices. The biggest transfer of wealth from boomers to the young.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Lightbulb and stuckneworleans
Lol i'm not the only one who thinks this clapping for carers is cringe. Only one house on my street does tho jfl. They are a bunch of weirdos anyway

• +1
I could right pages on this. I have been following this since 2015. But to summarize.

View attachment 348865

The markets go through a correction approximately every 8 to to 10 years this cycle has been abnormally long.

The last economic crash of 2008 was overcome quickly through expansionary monetary policies with a cut in interest rates, tons of quantitative easing and fiscal policies.

The government is not your friend never forget this.One scheme I followed was "help to buy" in the UK around 2015 the government would give you money to put down towards buying a new house. Relaxed lending with 100% mortgages saw a return. The people on this scheme are now losing everything. The house they baught for £600k with government help is now worth £500k in a few years it will be worth £300k at best.

The elite have already "benefited" .The people who won are developers who sold houses to these people triple the price years back And investors who capitalised and sold off the assets. They are long gone now!

For companies most are not profitable they exist solely on the borrowed money. They are known as "zombie companies" . They are functioning but completely dead if you look at the accounts.

Anyways this economic crash was long due, by pulling demand out of the economy through "quarantine" has effectively exposed the assets for what they are worth. Pretty much worthless.

Investors have sold off these assets years ago . The people you see suffering now is the dumb money. Who purchased at these sky high rates. They will lose everything. Once prices fall the investors will purchase it again and sell it off when prices rise again. Simple mechanics.

Governments are printing money like crazy to prop up the economy. If you take the black pill on this, its to enduce inflation in the economy which will give the perfect excuse to push interest rates back up again which is needed as it can't remain this low. Inflation will be sky high. In some countries you will get hyper inflation.

Expect to see the cost of living to soar . It will probably start with the price of food.

Yes big companies have been hit but small businesses have been anhilated. It's relative.

Anyways this will be the biggest economic crash in a lifetime. I can't stress this enough. However for an upcoming investor after the market collapses and bottoms out this will be an opportunity of a lifetime to aquire assets at the cheapest prices. The biggest transfer of wealth from boomers to the young.
All of this is well known. Your use of the term ”economic agenda” made me think you were one if those conspiracy nuts who thought the virus was created to benefit the government or 5g is to blame or some other tin foil shit. The so called ”elites” that you refer them to are simply people who understand the concept of the debt cycle, both the short term and long term and how to take advantage to capitalize. The debt cycle is why we have a correction every few years and a big one every 50-70 years. A correction is natural and isn’t always bad, we need it to maintain productivity growth and so debt can be paid off.

But overall despite the numbers of predictions or numerous estimation of when a correction was to occur nobody knew when. Nobody knew how bad it will be: it could be less severe than 2008, it could shit on 2008 and be the Great Depression the sequel with five times the budget of the original, or it could be just like 2008. We know that we are witnessing the plummet of demand currently due to the corona virus, which hands down is the catalyst of the bear market we’re in. A lot of investors, including me not to brag, profited off selling off before or shorting at the start of the plunge. Not because we’re psychics, not because muh natural correction is happening any moment, but either we priced the virus in based on how China handle it in their mainland or they took an opposing position to hedge their account.

Now
“Investors have sold off these assets years ago . The people you see suffering now is the dumb money. Who purchased at these sky high rates. They will lose everything. Once prices fall the investors will purchase it again and sell it off when prices rise again. Simple mechanics.”

A lot of questions on this vague output. Who are these investors, because from what I see all of the top investors both boomers and millennials still own assets currently,or luckily sold it off before the corona hit, either from guesstimating/anticipation of said correction or simply just sold it it off, because again nobody knows when this would have hit. So who are these investors you didn’t mind to describe?
Also you said they sold years ago but relatively speaking that’s a few years after the 2008 hit, and if you remember the 2008 hit fuck up universal demand for assets making them cheap. So are you implying that these investors that you’ve “described” just so off their newly bought assets before demand even picked up? They sold way before the peak? Be more specific then this man

Last edited:
  • +1

not saying youre right or wrong about the economic thing, but can you explain to me how this benefits the elite? Also you talk about how market corrections have happened throughout history but pandemics have also, and will continue to happen, infact if you look through history a large global pandemic with millions of deaths does actually seem to happen every 100 years approx, if anything risk would be greater now due to globalisation

• +1
what's more cringe to me is the health care workers who demand respect now just b/c they're a health care worker. Like yes, while I respect those really in the trenches during this virus, it makes me cringe when I hear some Karen talk about how heroic she is on her facebook

• +1
cringe meme of people sharing
"stay home for us, we stay work for u"

• +1
All of this is well known. Your use of the term ”economic agenda” made me think you were one if those conspiracy nuts who thought the virus was created to benefit the government or 5g is to blame or some other tin foil shit. The so called ”elites” that you refer them to are simply people who understand the concept of the debt cycle, both the short term and long term and how to take advantage to capitalize. The debt cycle is why we have a correction every few years and a big one every 50-70 years. A correction is natural and isn’t always bad, we need it to maintain productivity growth and so debt can be paid off.

But overall despite the numbers of predictions or numerous estimation of when a correction was to occur nobody knew when. Nobody knew how bad it will be: it could be less severe than 2008, it could shit on 2008 and be the Great Depression the sequel with five times the budget of the original, or it could be just like 2008. We know that we are witnessing the plummet of demand currently due to the corona virus, which hands down is the catalyst of the bear market we’re in. A lot of investors, including me not to brag, profited off selling off before or shorting at the start of the plunge. Not because we’re psychics, not because muh natural correction is happening any moment, but either we priced the virus in based on how China handle it in their mainland or they took an opposing position to hedge their account.

Now
“Investors have sold off these assets years ago . The people you see suffering now is the dumb money. Who purchased at these sky high rates. They will lose everything. Once prices fall the investors will purchase it again and sell it off when prices rise again. Simple mechanics.”

A lot of questions on this vague output. Who are these investors, because from what I see all of the top investors both boomers and millennials still own assets currently,or luckily sold it off before the corona hit, either from guesstimating/anticipation of said correction or simply just sold it it off, because again nobody knows when this would have hit. So who are these investors you didn’t mind to describe?
Also you said they sold years ago but relatively speaking that’s a few years after the 2008 hit, and if you remember the 2008 hit fuck up universal demand for assets making them cheap. So are you implying that these investors that you’ve “described” just so off their newly bought assets before demand even picked up? They sold way before the peak? Be more specific then this man

This will require pages to reply properly but to summarize.

By investors, there are two that I am pertaining to one is smart money. Who can ascertain a peak of the market and sell off their assets.

There many ways of doing this In real estate. I was pushing people to sell off real estate in 2018/2019 which was the absolute best time do so. A lot didn't listen to me.

If you want to understand how I think read this and see the backlash i got. They are definitely feeling stupid now.

Then there is the dumb "investors" that act on the spot, literally 90% of "investors" (I use quotations to highlight their false title) The people who are still in the market with over priced and over leveraged assets is what I class as dumb money these are the guys that will lose it all.

To answer your first point this will be greater than 2008. In 2008 interest rates were cut from 5% to 0.5% with quantitative easing. This cash injection essentially kept the patient alive artificially. What we have seen for the past 20 years especially the last 10 year's is a debt fuelled economy.

The Fed has cut interest rates to 0% they have are now printing an unlimited money. Yet the markets are still bearish. Every tool that can be used to save a failing economy has been used and the markets are still bearish.What do you think happens to an economy that is not productive yet is printing an unlimited supply of money? The currency becomes worthless. Just look at the global money supply, if you want to be an investor guess which asset class will rise when money becomes useless. Now you can predict things years before it happens.

I specialise in real estate. I used the word economic agenda for a reason. Look at China's housing market, UK housing market, USA, Canada, Australia's housing market over the past decade. The vast majority of countries are in a house price debt fuelled bubble.

It's pretty apparent that the economy was unsustainable and needed a correction.

It's funny how a global virus comes at the same time as a peaking global asset bubble. The measures used to combat the Coronarvirus such as stay at home essentially forces over leveraged unprofitable businesses to go bust on a monumental scale from the lack of demand. Houses go into liquidation as people can't service mortgages and rents. You see how this is going? You do realise that during war time with actual bombs people were still productive in the workforce, let that sink in.

Not all asset classes go down. Smart investors diversify their investments across different asset classes and understand the roles behind each asset class. A lot of asset classes are bearish but precious metals are now bullish if you are understand the roles of precious metals it's easy to understand why. I also predicted a bull market for precious metals which is a no brainer given my analysis which was also right.

Nothing is "natural" booms and busts are all planned. Smart money can spot and plan years before the masses see it.

Anyways my point still stands this decade will be the biggest transfer of wealth from boomers to the young. So it's an amazing time to be a young investor. Just sit and enjoy the fireworks and move in when the dust settles.

Last edited:
  • +1
This hysteria is pretty crazy, got yelled at by some old bitch because I went outside to pick up some stuff from my car without the fucking mask JFL

• +1
This will require pages to reply properly but to summarize.

By investors, there are two that I am pertaining to one is smart money. Who can ascertain a peak of the market and sell off their assets.

There many ways of doing this In real estate. I was pushing people to sell off real estate in 2018/2019 which was the absolute best time do so. A lot didn't listen to me.
To me smart money is defined as those who diversify their investments in assets with fair value with proper money management. Timing the market is a God tier ability, unfortunately nobody is gifted with that. Smart money would either avoid assets that seem like they're in a bubble, short it, ”increment invest”, or wait for it to drop to value they feel is fair rather than getting involved and selling at the peak.
If you want to understand how I think read this and see the backlash i got. They are definitely feeling stupid now.

Then there is the dumb "investors" that act on the spot, literally 90% of "investors" (I use quotations to highlight their false title) The people who are still in the market with over priced and over leveraged assets is what I class as dumb money these are the guys that will lose it all.

To answer your first point this will be greater than 2008. In 2008 interest rates were cut from 5% to 0.5% with quantitative easing. This cash injection essentially kept the patient alive artificially. What we have seen for the past 20 years especially the last 10 year's is a debt fuelled economy.

The Fed has cut interest rates to 0% they have are now printing an unlimited money. Yet the markets are still bearish. Every tool that can be used to save a failing economy has been used and the markets are still bearish.What do you think happens to an economy that is not productive yet is printing an unlimited supply of money? The currency becomes worthless. Just look at the global money supply, if you want to be an investor guess which asset class will rise when money becomes useless. Now you can predict things years before it happens.
I took about a good amount of time to properly read your posts and the replies since there isn't shit to do. Tbh, some of the ”backlash” (or just proper criticism bro, Jesus ) hold credibility. They do have more experience than you, that doesn't make them right, but I see it as them trying to balance your optimism (which one could say is a bit strong) with their own take. None of the catalysts which were brexit effect and international housing market bubble bursting you've mentioned has still yet to come into play or showed signs of coming into play, if it ever. You also didn't account for the supply and demand in Britain and how it differs from certain areas that you used for comparison like Japan. So whether they turn out to be wrong, their arguments were fair.
However I'm the type of guy to tell you go with what you think best. I do like your plan, and if you're believe you won't be fucked if the worst ever scenario occurs (because money management and margin of risk is key) hell, go for it

Agree with your definition of dumb money

Now with your third point, did you take account of the feds inflating the market to avoid deflation, which could be just as bad as inflation. I feel like a lot of people forget deflation occurs and the feds take inflationary measures to avoid that, and if the feds utilize those measures steadily it wouldn't be a problem because now the deflation rate and inflation rate are now balanced. Printing money and buying bonds are the only thing that can avoid deflation, and we were heading towards a abrupt deflationary period. You said the markets are bearish but the stock market been up 20% since unlimited QE was announced.

Idk tell me where I'm wrong here, I do believe the us deficit is a problem but like I said if the inflation rate stays balanced with the deflation I'm not seeing the problem of insane inflation occurring. Or maybe I have this optimism deep in me where I believe or hope that feds aren't retards to make the dollar look like Zimbabwe money, shit idk, they announced unlimited QE, yes, but the ”unlimited” is not everlasting or something they planned to continue and I strongly believe the adverse effects will only kick in if this beer flu delays longer than thought initially, initially the government thought they had it under control in a month span.

Now when you say assets rising in value when the dollar falls what do you have in mind? Houses? I'm currently holding crypto and some gold stocks

I specialise in real estate. I used the word economic agenda for a reason. Look at China's housing market, UK housing market, USA, Canada, Australia's housing market over the past decade. The vast majority of countries are in a house price debt fuelled bubble.

It's pretty apparent that the economy was unsustainable and needed a correction.

It's funny how a global virus comes at the same time as a peaking global asset bubble. The measures used to combat the Coronarvirus such as stay at home essentially forces over leveraged unprofitable businesses to go bust on a monumental scale from the lack of demand. Houses go into liquidation as people can't service mortgages and rents. You see how this is going? You do realise that during war time with actual bombs people were still productive in the workforce, let that sink in.

Not all asset classes go down. Smart investors diversify their investments across different asset classes and understand the roles behind each asset class. A lot of asset classes are bearish but precious metals are now bullish if you are understand the roles of precious metals it's easy to understand why. I also predicted a bull market for precious metals which is a no brainer given my analysis which was also right.

Nothing is "natural" booms and busts are all planned. Smart money can spot and plan years before the masses see it.

Anyways my point still stands this decade will be the biggest transfer of wealth from boomers to the young. So it's an amazing time to be a young investor. Just sit and enjoy the fireworks and move in when the dust settles.
Ok you meant precious metals. Certs in bonds go up too.
Overall I agree with the last part, that or I see nothing to argue here.
My use of the term natural implies to people collectively choosing not to spend, since spending is the main factor in a debt cycle. It's not planned by an entity of any sort, partially influenced maybe but not controlled or coordinated, just them voluntarily cutting spending. We can agree to disagree on terminology tho.
Also congrats on the inheritance, wish my bitch ass parents was useful (they not poor but..). I'm also into real estate, mostly wholesaling and flipping and holding on distress properties in growing areas. I see where you took a dig at flippers, fuck you

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1