The british are mixed race

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Professor
People here often mistakenly refer to the British as a single race and consider anything outside of the anglo-saxon pheno as mixed, which isn’t accurate. Some claim that someone like Henry Cavill doesn't look British, when he actually does—he has a North Atlantid mixed with CM phenotype, common in the south of England obviously more recessed and boneless, like Edward Norton. This is what the average brit from the south looks like

Anglo-Saxon doesn’t equate to being British, and by only considering Anglo-Saxons as British, you'd exclude half of southern England, which isn’t true.

The British are, in fact, mixed people. Genetic studies show evidence of mixing, and Britain has seen waves of migration from the Mediterranean since Roman times (43 AD–410 AD). There’s also the presence of the "Black Irish" in the UK, who resemble Mediterranean people.

Modern Brits are a blend of three main groups: Anglo-Saxons, Celts, and Mediterranean influences some white british people from towns around industrial cities like Birmingham, Liverpool and London also have trace Indian, Pakistani and Jamaican DNA too. Emilia Clarke is an example of this. There’s no singular British race or phenotype like in other countries. British people can range from looking Mediterranean to resembling Swedes. All these people are British

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Beetlejuice, hopecel, TsarTsar444 and 11 others
I think it’s germans

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, ey88, matka and 1 other person
People here often mistakenly refer to the British as a single race and consider anything outside of that as mixed, which isn’t accurate. Some claim that someone like Henry Cavill doesn't look British, when he actually does—he has a North Atlantid mixed with CM phenotype, common in the south of England obviously more recessed and boneless, like Edward Norton. This is what the average brit from the south looks like

View attachment 3240546

Anglo-Saxon doesn’t equate to being British, and by only considering Anglo-Saxons as British, you'd exclude half of southern England, which isn’t true.

View attachment 3240550

The British are, in fact, mixed people. Genetic studies show evidence of mixing, and Britain has seen waves of migration from the Mediterranean since Roman times (43 AD–410 AD). There’s also the presence of the "Black Irish" in the UK, who resemble Mediterranean people.

View attachment 3240551

Modern Brits are a blend of three main groups: Anglo-Saxons, Celts, and Mediterranean influences some white british people from towns around industrial cities like Birmingham, Liverpool and London also have trace Indian, Pakistani and Jamaican DNA too. Emily Clarke is an example of this. There’s no singular British race or phenotype like in other countries. British people can range from looking Mediterranean to resembling Swedes. All these people are British

View attachment 3240554View attachment 3240548View attachment 3240549View attachment 3240558
Good thread tbh. Would you say that KSI is british?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: hopecel, Blud_99, Kelly Oubre Jr and 2 others
feels good being Dravidian in these lands

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Beetlejuice, GigaStacySexual, hopecel and 8 others
jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel and Jason Voorhees
Good thread tbh. Would you say that KSI is british?
Yes ofc. Anyone can be british these days. You can be pitch black african nigga from congo to palest of pigskins that hasn't seen the light of the day to muslims that can't speak a word in english. Anyone can be british.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, PrinceLuenLeoncur, matka and 1 other person
Where are you from

• +1
Reactions: matka and Jason Voorhees
@PROMETHEUS @heightmaxxing @widdi @try2beme @Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, widdi and matka
Do the British have Indian in them
Depends on where you are from. It's not uncommon for Indian and Pakistani to show up in ancestry results of british people. They basically trace this back to the WW2 stock of Indian soldiers that settled around London and Birmingham.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and raabla
Most of them aren't even more than 50 percent Anglo IIRC

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
@looksmaxxing223 @Alucard69

when I did a DNA test I only had 4% "English"(I assume it meant anglo saxon)
it was
65% Celtic
22% Scandinavian
9% Iberian
4% English

• +1
when I did a DNA test I only had 4% "English"(I assume it meant anglo saxon)
it was
65% Celtic
22% Scandinavian
9% Iberian
4% English
You must be from the south

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing

Is this real or a fake Jewish psyop? I find it hard to believe tbh
Yes this is real. Cheddar Man is one of the oldest complete skeletons found in Britain, and his DNA indicated that populations in the region at that time were genetically related to other Mesolithic hunter-gatherers in Europe, many also had darker skin. Lighter skin pigmentation in Europe became more prevalent later due to changing environments and diets and as people transitioned to farming

Doesn’t this go for everyone there aren’t really any pure humans

• +1
Doesn’t this go for everyone there aren’t really any pure humans
This race mixing is quite recent unlike the mixing of ancient groups 10-15,000 years ago who were the ancestors of modern day europeans.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and cromagnon
This race mixing is quite recent unlike the mixing of ancient groups 10-15,000 years ago who were the ancestors of modern day europeans.
yeah true tbf

• +1
Which group of people would you say are the least mixed nowadays
That have a substantial population

Which group of people would you say are the least mixed nowadays
That have a substantial population
Basques of northern Spain and France. Genetic studies have shown that the Basques are relatively isolated compared to other European populations.

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hopecel and psychomandible
Basques of northern Spain and France. Genetic studies have shown that the Basques are relatively isolated compared to other European populations.
I thought that was just language? Not actual genetics aswell

I thought that was just language? Not actual genetics aswell
Basque doesn't have a border or nation, it's defined by genetics and lineage. Basques are Pre-indo European. This means they were the first descendants of the Cro-Magnons and can be traced back to the antediluvian period. The only thing that sets off this marker in AncestryDNA is if you have someone in your family who is Rh- (meaning their blood is absent of rhesus monkey DNA).

Basque is an ethnic group indigenous to the Iberian peninsula. Basque country is kind of shaped like a heart and its on the border of France and Spain. They have their own language and culture. From my Basque friend, I have been told that Basque were the oldest recorded group in at least the Iberian peninsula. Basque is not their name in their language

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and psychomandible
Uk is full of pajeets nowadays. More pajeets then actual whites. In 100 years from now, UK will be branded as the home for Indians Pakistanis etc

• +1
Uk is full of pajeets nowadays. More pajeets then actual whites. In 100 years from now, UK will be branded as the home for Indians Pakistanis etc
Ideal

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
People here often mistakenly refer to the British as a single race and consider anything outside of the anglo-saxon pheno as mixed, which isn’t accurate. Some claim that someone like Henry Cavill doesn't look British, when he actually does—he has a North Atlantid mixed with CM phenotype, common in the south of England obviously more recessed and boneless, like Edward Norton. This is what the average brit from the south looks like

View attachment 3240546

View attachment 3240550

View attachment 3240551

Modern Brits are a blend of three main groups: Anglo-Saxons, Celts, and Mediterranean influences some white british people from towns around industrial cities like Birmingham, Liverpool and London also have trace Indian, Pakistani and Jamaican DNA too. Emilia Clarke is an example of this. There’s no singular British race or phenotype like in other countries. British people can range from looking Mediterranean to resembling Swedes. All these people are British

View attachment 3240554View attachment 3240548View attachment 3240549View attachment 3240558
Dnr

@EverythingMattersCel @Kelly Oubre Jr

yes its true, a lot of british people can vaguely tell whereabouts in britain (or ireland) someone is from by their physical features

• +1
@TsarTsar444

OP forgot the normano-french admixture in English DNA

• +1
Yes this is real. Cheddar Man is one of the oldest complete skeletons found in Britain, and his DNA indicated that populations in the region at that time were genetically related to other Mesolithic hunter-gatherers in Europe, many also had darker skin. Lighter skin pigmentation in Europe became more prevalent later due to changing environments and diets and as people transitioned to farming
But they still weren't nigger looking they had darker skin but still looked like Caucasian cavemen

View attachment 3240546

View attachment 3240550

View attachment 3240551

Yes they’re island mutts. That’s why their women are uglier on average, compared to all Europeans.

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
Yes they’re island mutts. That’s why their women are uglier on average, compared to all Europeans.
copium

most your white Stacies in the USA are of British descent

the same applies to British men as well, most PSL Gods/Chads are WASPs, idk where this cope about ugly British comes from :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: I think we're all jealous of them I guess

copium

most your white Stacies in the USA are of British descent

the same applies to British men as well, most PSL Gods/Chads are WASPs, idk where this cope about ugly British comes from :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: I think we're all jealous of them I guess
The "stacies" of the US are beckies where I'm from. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

British men look better than their women do but that's the same for almost every country. Men have always been the better-looking sex.

That's why we let women wear make-up. Because we know they'd be unfuckable otherwise. Or most of them anyway.

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
The "stacies" of the US are beckies where I'm from. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
giga cope

Dutch women are unattractive trannies :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: British women fog them brutally
British men look better than their women do but that's the same for almost every country. Men have always been the better-looking sex.

That's why we let women wear make-up. Because we know they'd be unfuckable otherwise. Or most of them anyway.
Gaydonisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

giga cope

Dutch women are unattractive trannies :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: British women fog them brutally

Gaydonisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈
You really are a copecel. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Britain is basically a mixture of Celtic and Anglo-Saxon. Meds and Scandis are negligible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back