The brutal end of all looksmaxxers

J

jambscore324

Iron
@attached image

But jokes aside even if you succeed and ascend after the LL and cosmetic procedures, you’re prolly dooming your future kids into the same plight as you

There is no improvement surgery or method for your DNA

What is the solution to this problem?

Attachments

• IMG_3428.jpeg
    IMG_3428.jpeg
    99.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: glaruz, Aero, N1666 and 4 others
@attached image

But jokes aside even if you succeed and ascend after the LL and cosmetic procedures, you’re prolly dooming your future kids into the same plight as you

At the very least, if you end up frauding to the point where you attract a decent looking foid, the children you make has an okay shot at being good looking as well. Meanwhile if you get stuck with your looksmatch, there's a 100% chance that your children are ugly.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the next o'pry, JustCallMeKash, DeformedCell and 11 others
who gives a fuck about Charismas offsprings

ill looksmax to become chad and i will breed stacy and i will pray to gandy the kid inherits mostly her dna

• +1
Reactions: JustCallMeKash and Rivers of Nihil
ill looksmax to become chad and i will breed stacy and i will pray to gandy the kid inherits mostly her dna
You forget that ladies are better looksmaxxers than most men (make up and all)

In fact, the person who is being defrauded here might be you

I mean, imagine doing this in a country like South Korea where plastic surgery is as common as water

• +1
Reactions: JustCallMeKash and N1666
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JustCallMeKash, mewingmaxxer, Davidproton and 5 others
@attached image

looksmaxxer are not going to have kids anyways bcs they will die with 30 bcs of liver failure

orgcel realises that women get way more plastic surgery than man
woman do the dumbest surgerys and hardmaxxes on earth. Muh at injecting botox in ur face hahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahah INSANE BRO INSANE HARDMAX

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
woman do the dumbest surgerys and hardmaxxes on earth. Muh at injecting botox in ur face hahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahah INSANE BRO INSANE HARDMAX
face lifts , fillers all over the place , women do jaw conturing which tightens the submental area and adds volume to the jawline and idk why men dont do that

• +1
Reactions: mewingmaxxer
And they destroy themselves with fucking vomit worthy fake tits. Literally no guy prefers them lol. And women are so dumb I'm reading only 5-10% regret getting them lol

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
face lifts , fillers all over the place , women do jaw conturing which tightens the submental area and adds volume to the jawline
Thewizardliz says she wears a size extra small and is underweight for her height — but even if she wasn't, his comment wouldn't have been OK

''OH YES OMG SO GOOD LOOKING STACY STACY STACCCYYYY''
omg for god's sake shut up, you're a .org mod you can't be taken seriously anyway

• +1
Thats why hardmaxxed woman look so ugly. thank god no men does that
most foids worshipped here have had work done

• +1
face lifts , fillers all over the place , women do jaw conturing which tightens the submental area and adds volume to the jawline and idk why men dont do that
I just looked up pics of these they all either did nothing or made them worse looking lmao

@attached image

Crisper gene editing

• +1
My cope is that if you have a good amount of kids, sure, some will inherit your subhuman genes, but others will get lucky and be attractive.

Thewizardliz says she wears a size extra small and is underweight for her height — but even if she wasn't, his comment wouldn't have been OK't, his comment wouldn't have been OK

''OH YES OMG SO GOOD LOOKING STACY STACY STACCCYYYY''
omg for god's sake shut up, you're a .org mod you can't be taken seriously anyway
Fake low IQ trashy plastic garbage pheno :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

Meanwhile, beautiful young natural girl

MV5BYTU4NmViYWYtZTVmYy00NWU2LWE2N2ItZGUwODlhZDI3ZDMyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjM3MDgwODY@._V1_.jpg

Quetta giga tera yotta mogged into the nether realm of the DC anime hyper verse. On top of that 120% chance she is 80 points higher in IQ and has 5% the body count

I have the most faulty birth among my ancestors, my child will be normal.

Not necessarily. Its pretty random. For example these two have the same parents:

Not necessarily. It’s pretty random. For example these two have the same parents:
View attachment 2960117
Genes are funny and fickle things sheesh

Same genetic source (parents) and makeup, completely different outcomes
Luck really is everything (at least almost everything)
But chances are all kids would be subhuman. Chad is Chad because he is a genetically one of a kind. I mean he won the “generic lottery” so just leaving things to chance isn’t really helpful

Nowhere near as brutal as Ian somerhalder and his brother

tumblr_inline_mi0mffUl0Z1qz4rgp.jpg

Jesus Christ what happened lmao :feelsrope::feelscry::feelswhy::feelswah::feelswah:
The mailman got lucky that fateful day

Only reasonable explanation for this insanity

Imagine being mogged right from the very womb you crawled out from

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx and LampPostPrime

Nah u can easily tell they're related, they have a lot of similar facial features. That's what's weird

Ian on fin I'm sure.

Nah u can easily tell they're related, they have a lot of similar facial features. That's what's weird
Sheesh…. How come one of them has his hair while the other ones hair just decided to become a passport bro?

I mean bro… come on dude. This is unfair. I’ve seen mogs but this is deeper

Imagine waking up every morning and seeing your very own brother mogging you in every aspect of life that matter whilst knowing deep down that you could’ve been him and even more but you failed.

Fucking brutal bro

• JFL
Just fuck a girl who is still a teen. Women in their 20s or god forbid their 40s produce children who are less healthy and not as developed. This will skyrocket your kids health and hormones etc. They'll be reasonably good looking so long as they have a good diet and environment.

Have you seen Jordan Barrett's family lol

Next level of brutal genetic recombination

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, LampPostPrime and ifyouwannabemylover
I had vasectomy, so fuck that.