THE BRUTAL RAPE OF @SPIDERCHAD (CONFIRMED GAY OBSSESSION WITH ROCK SOLID PROOF) – EXECUTION OF A HOMOSEXUAL

Deleted member 9048

Deleted member 9048

‏‏‎ ‎
By no means I meant to create a conflict and went to war with the Eriksen gang, but since @spiderchad sparked the fire and elicited the conflict, there’s no going back now. Inb4 for being banned since his friend @Gargantuan has become a mode, he will beg him to delete this thread and ban me. (I don’t have nothing against you tbh but since you became a mod I expect you to become mature and neutral). In the worst scenario if that happened, everybody know that I’m right and this forum can see straight, while @spiderchad ’s reputation is forever ruined on this forum.

Without further ado, we shall begin :

This faggot has the balls to blast blasphemy about The First PSL God while I was caged because his little pussy couldn’t face me 1v1 so he kept making threads about Alain Delon at THE VERY MOST TIME THAT I COULDN’T POST ANYTHING AND TAGGED ME CONSTANTLY 24/7 LIKE A PTSD RIDDEN FAGGOT, WHICH INDICATED THAT HE WAS SCARED IF I HAD THE CHANCE, I WOULD SHIT ALL OVER HIS COPING FAGGOTRY THREADS.

But the moment you guys have been waiting for has come. TODAY IS THE OFFICAL EVISCERATION of this faggot named @spiderchad, a closeted faggot who infested .me with his homosexuality for so long now.

As a true disciple of Alain Delon, in which he is GOD and I’m the Pope, his head of propaganda, I have to follow his teachings and go on a crusade to cleanse the world, a world free of cock sucking faggots alike. @brbbrah is a fellow pioneer in this quest too.

Before my brutal execution of @spiderchad, I would like to give a shout out to the following comrades:

@TheCopefulCurry:

• You’re my nigga for life bhai. Thanks for supporting Delon and I hope that you will ascend with Naomi Scott.

Ed7b19571cf9255f6c5b9f5632bc84b7

@sytyl

• Thanks for being my personal messenger during my time in the purgatory.
And many many others who also support Alain Delon.

@RealLooksmaxxer
@looksmaxxer234
@obhmwtsg
@Taxman
@oatmeal
@WannaBeA6
@Sviken
@Diogenes

Sorry if I forgot to tag anyone

Finally, the Delon clan members, I welcome you to today’s trial of a sinner whose vile odor wafts all the way to heaven:

• @Trungvu (Leader, Creator of the Alain Delon pill™)
  • @fuckgreece (Co-leader)
  • @Vidyacoper (Co-Leader)
  • @abmonger (Zephir)
  • @Latebloomer10 (Veteran)
  • @inceletto (Veteran)
  • @Alexanderr (Veteran)
  • @eyearea (Zephir)
  • @improover (Zephir)
  • @JustAFewMM (Zephir)
  • @St. Wristcel (Zephir)
  • @LevPeshkov (Veteran)
  • @LILMAXILLA (Quantum)
  • @JL~ (Quantum)
  • @mido the slayer
  • @Pietrosiek
  • @Inclined
  • @TheAscendedOne

Now let’s the carnage begin!:

• First of all, this faggot is so so obsessed with Eriksen so much to the point that he has to make a daily thread sucking his cock, otherwise he will die from the lack of Norwegian sperm in his mouth. Here are all of his confessions: (every single pixel is worth looking at)

Tenor
YellowNegligibleAnnashummingbird size restricted

• SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT!!!!!, KEEP RANTING ABOUT ERIKSEN AND SUCKING ON HIS GAY NORDIC COCK WHILE HE KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT YOUR PATHETIC AND MISERABLE EXISTENCE. I WORSHIP DELON BUT NOT TO THE POINT OF MAKING DAILY THREADS ABOUT A “PSL GOD” AND GARGLE HIS CUM SO FUCKING HARD LIKE YOU. YOUR GAY OBESSION HAS BECOME A BRAND NAME WITH YOUR .ME CAREER:
  • Does Eriksen have any siblings => What the fuck faggot? Why would you like to creep on someone’s privacy.
  • Is Eriksen gay? Yes he is, just like you who both like to suck dicks for a living
  • Do people think I’m gay? YES YES YES FAGGOT SHUT THE FUCK UP
Now let’s investigate the cause that triggered this faggot into his obsessive rants about Delon for the first place:

Giphy 3

=>My best guess would be when @abmonger finally consumed the Delonpill, his homosexual ass got butthurt because nobody gave a single validation fuck for Eriksen like Delon.

• That’s because he is an irrelevant gay alien mokey philtrum motherfucker, while Delon is the famous supreme French sex symbol of all time. He is inspiration for looksmaxxers. He had looks, money, status and slayed everything that has a hole, a ton of pussies in which he slained during his youth. Eriksen, on the other hand, is a nobody and a cock sucker:

CAGED SO HARD AT “ IT LOOKS LIKE THERE AREN’T MANY GREAT MATCHES FOR YOUR SEARCH”

EVEN GOOGLE KNOWS MORE ABOUT “EVA CUDMORE VIRGIN” THAN YOUR DADDY ERIKSEN

Then, he proceeded to make retarded and gay mog battle threads with Delon. Cherrypicking his worst pics and claiming his height as 5ft9 while Delon is 5’11 because he knew if he used his best pics, Delon would mog everybody to the stratosphere, to heaven and back.

• Jfl at bringing up a giant in a face mog battle. Everything about this faggot just screamed LOSER

• You stupid cunt. If that’s the case then Eriksen would look like a little sissy compared to Manute Bol, you utter retard whose brain is clogged with autism you stupid piece of shit.

For so long now, this is the final moment of @spiderchad and his unearthly assignment of being a homosexual:

• Only homosexuals are triggered by homophobic comments.
  • Most anti-homosexual comments are made by conservative, far-right and straight people.
  • Delon is a straight, based and far right terachad who is against homosexuals.
  • Spiderchad’s rants about Delon => Coping with his homosexuality, which explains why he hates on Delon so much
  • Spiderchad = Confirmed homosexual
Giphy 2
N6fBkMm

• To everybody out there, whether friends or foes. Even if I have beef with you in the past. Let’s be friends as I don’t want to hold a grudge against anyone on this forum. Swallow the Alain Delon pill in pride, as he is the one and only true divine being, a teramogger ascended from heaven. Join the Delon gang and everybody will ascend together, if you are worshipping Eriksen then the only outcome is that you’re a closeted homo, and WE, THE DELONGANG, will come for you dykes!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Lmao, Deleted member 10524 and 18 others
The last thing @spiderchad sees tomorrow morning when he wakes up.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin, Lolcel, Britishlooksmaxxer and 9 others
Swallow the pill
51D98E1D F01E 4AA2 858B C11A7CE035A1

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, owlofathena, Deleted member 9488 and 2 others
Unironically not a single word. He is a bit retarded but he is an overall nice user.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 756, Deleted member 1973, 5'8manlet and 10 others
you're out of your mind if you think i'm reading that shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tyronecell, Deleted member 10172, Deleted member 1973 and 8 others
Who hurt you?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters, Darkstrand, wasted and 4 others
Didn't read but seems like a gay worship thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Darkstrand, owlofathena and 2 others
Nice bro, I’ll get that tatted

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, ThreadMatters, Darkstrand and 4 others
Ngl I scrolled through it all

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 9048
jfl based Alain quote

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9048
giga IQ thread from my vietnamese mogger friend, great work in exposing this faggot. it’s over for him and his daddy eriksen

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: owlofathena and Deleted member 9048
giga IQ thread from my vietnamese mogger friend, great work in exposing this faggot. it’s over for him and his daddy eriksen
Alain Delon mogs Eriksen but unfortunately he still gets curb stomped by Chico and Dellisola.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena and Deleted member 9048
Alain Delon mogs Eriksen but unfortunately he still gets curb stomped by Chico and Dellisola.

As long as he mogs the so-called 8 psl gay alien God eriksen, I dont care if they mog delon

bump

• Love it
alain delon is a god.
even my mother mirins him so hard lmao.
jfl at not being a alain deloner

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 9048 and Deleted member 9488
heres ur reactionerino kind stranger

• Love it
@spiderchad

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
JFL @Gargantuan knows Eriksen mogs Delon into oblivion. Tagging @Warlow @Darkstrand @redhandsbluehands @Mateusz74 @DrunkenSailor

giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: redhandsbluehands, Warlow, Deleted member 9048 and 1 other person
Delon mogs
Eriksen has better eye area, better cheekbones better jawline, better chin, better height, better body. Delon only has better hair. Your low IQ if you think he mogs Eriksen

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chadrapist, Warlow, Darkstrand and 2 others
Delon mogs him hard as fuck

His jaw isn't even bad, I used to think it was but his bigonial width is good

Delon's chin is nearly as big if not as big as Eriksen's

Delon's coloring and harmomy put him over the edge
Yeah his jawline and chin are good but Eriksen mogs him overall due to better cheekbones and eye area, better body and height

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist and Darkstrand
It's not even about eriksen, delon is just straight up overrated, he has decent bones, good coloring and barely above manlet height, chadlite at best

• +1

Attachments

• d79e00d73f32fd152a446ec01102204d.jpg
    d79e00d73f32fd152a446ec01102204d.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 44
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 7863, Darkstrand and 1 other person
@brbbrah bro u gotta teach these casuals proper evisceration techniques tbh

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9048 and Deleted member 9488
@spiderchad is just trolling for the most part about all the gay stuff

• +1
@spiderchad is just trolling for the most part about all the gay stuff
This. I am just Mirin Eriksen tbh he is the best looking guy on the planet in my opinion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7863
while we get consumed by autism here just remember that delon fucked over 100 PSL 6's and eriksen slayed ashlid ringhus so it's over no matter how we look at it

• +1
what do you guys get out of writing essays about each other?

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and owlofathena
while we get consumed by autism here just remember that delon fucked over 100 PSL 6's and eriksen slayed ashlid ringhus so it's over no matter how we look at it
You sure about that lol. Do you think he actually met her

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
lol bro @Latebloomer10 thinks eriksen mogs delon but we both voted delon to not hurt your feelings ngl

• Love it
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RoundHouse, Deleted member 9048, Deleted member 9488 and 1 other person
  • So Sad
fucking wasted my time writing a highly executed thread just to get 14 likes.

while a retarded post i posted a while ago got more than 34 likes. it was a picture of a chink and a white whore

it indicates that most of this forum are retarded as fuck

you know what, i dont give a fuck anymore

i only want to studymaxx and looksmaxx

wont be on this forum for a while

i mog both delon and eriksen combined

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel and owlofathena
@brbbrah bro u gotta teach these casuals proper evisceration techniques tbh

i still mog his subhuman post rep ratio anyway. but his threads are bangers tbh

• JFL
Reactions: ThreadMatters
fucking wasted my time writing a highly executed thread just to get 14 likes.

while a retarded post i posted a while ago got more than 34 likes. it was a picture of a chink and a white whore

it indicates that most of this forum are retarded as fuck

you know what, i dont give a fuck anymore

i only want to studymaxx and looksmaxx

wont be on this forum for a while

i mog both delon and eriksen combined
You deserve more ughs for the thread man

• Ugh..
You deserve more ughs for the thread man

fucking illiterate cunts

can't even take 4 mins to read the entire thread to see how banger it is

• +1
I need 10 more reps guys

@abmonger you done the experiment

spiderchad might be a faggot but he's our faggot

i am part of both eriksen gang and clan delon tbh

these lookism wall of text roasts are always so fucking good

imagine writing a phd essay and getting only 15 reacts back

Does anyone actually read all of this or...?