Venting The brutal truth about how people interact with me.

A

Areuready

Amateur
Joined
Jul 18, 2019
Posts
374
Reputation
549
Time online
8d 9h 50m
I have some female friends that i get along great with.

But the ones "available" to date are all the same. I've met over the year a few "single" girls that were "interested" in me, and not landwhales. a bit above average, but they were fucking weird and only stress me out. Young girls these days (or women my age) just -want-, they never ask me how i'm doing, what my interests are. it's always me asking them questions like i'm an interviewer. On top of that they rarely message me first. and when we do message it's "lol" or "mood lol".

yet i see how these women interact with the chads from the chad fish shit or just chad tinder in general.

Also, fuck your stupid gymmax and gains and JUST TAKE STEROIDS AND BE A MEAT HEAD. Fuck it. Like, fuck it, i'm semi interesting, i'm involved with film, i've gotten paid acting gigs, i write my own jokes, i have great conversational and acting skills with out being an autistic theater kid, i've made women in person in my class crack up almost in tears at jokes or observations i make. and the most i can get is a handful of tinder matches and a "lol" from a bunch of losers?

The black pill is very real and very brutal because i know for a 110% fact if you put a better face and better bmi on myself, with my interests, my goals, I have my own apartment, a day job, gigs, ect. I would be getting women. but the ONLY thing i'm missing is the face. Literally fuck it all. I'm sick of it.
 
Pantherus

Pantherus

“..she’s poetry in motion.”
Joined
Apr 15, 2020
Posts
1,280
Reputation
1,576
Time online
64d 7h 6m
don’t worry bro just keep trying and one day you’ll find a girl that accepts u
 
A

Areuready

Amateur
Joined
Jul 18, 2019
Posts
374
Reputation
549
Time online
8d 9h 50m
"teehee it's because you're a neet shut in that only like video games and and and and doesnt shower, you're too afraid to ...."
Wrong mfer. I'm never even given a chance. the few times i have it's some clear half hearted attempt by some mental defective.

I have great public speaking skills, I have great crowd skills, people skills, i'm getting involved with a competitive field that tiktokers can only dream of doing. I have actual skills and knowledge and on top of that learning trade skills. Who shows interest in me? No one. No one's giving me a fucking chance. ever.

I had 1 fairly attractive woman agree to meet up with me for a drink and I basically have skipped it because all she can say is "lol" and "mood" I literally told this girl , "yeah i'm busy too hang in there" and she says "lol"
Thanks again for the lol and mood daily.

oh yeah who was the other girl interested in me earlier this year? A weirdo gothy looking girl with a thousand yard stare that made a """"Joke""""" about wanting to me to give her snapchat to my roommate she never met. LOL "omg it was a joke".... Yeah good one.
 
ElySioNs

ElySioNs

its over
Joined
Feb 7, 2021
Posts
275
Reputation
493
Time online
66d 38m
Sorry bro but if girls don't find you physically attractive, they won't really bother to know more about you
 
Hozay

Hozay

Daddy Floppa
Joined
Jul 28, 2020
Posts
16,016
Reputation
38,764
Time online
154d 21h 7m
Areuready said:
"teehee it's because you're a neet shut in that only like video games and and and and doesnt shower, you're too afraid to ...."
Wrong mfer. I'm never even given a chance. the few times i have it's some clear half hearted attempt by some mental defective.

I have great public speaking skills, I have great crowd skills, people skills, i'm getting involved with a competitive field that tiktokers can only dream of doing. I have actual skills and knowledge and on top of that learning trade skills. Who shows interest in me? No one. No one's giving me a fucking chance. ever.

I had 1 fairly attractive woman agree to meet up with me for a drink and I basically have skipped it because all she can say is "lol" and "mood" I literally told this girl , "yeah i'm busy too hang in there" and she says "lol"
Thanks again for the lol and mood daily.

oh yeah who was the other girl interested in me earlier this year? A weirdo gothy looking girl with a thousand yard stare that made a """"Joke""""" about wanting to me to give her snapchat to my roommate she never met. LOL "omg it was a joke".... Yeah good one.
 
A

Areuready

Amateur
Joined
Jul 18, 2019
Posts
374
Reputation
549
Time online
8d 9h 50m
ElySioNs said:
Sorry bro but if girls don't find you physically attractive, they won't really bother to know more about you
exactly. no shit. I'm fucking cursed. i'm literally fucking cursed. my face is FUCKED.
 
LooksOverAll

LooksOverAll

Zephir
Joined
Jun 8, 2020
Posts
8,768
Reputation
15,766
Time online
115d 13h 33m
Areuready said:
I have my own apartment, a day job, gigs, ect. I would be getting women. but the ONLY thing i'm missing is the face.
So relatable. I'm 6'7", 8.5 inches, 23 inch bideltoid, computer science degree, but still friendless KHHV just because of my face.
 
Hozay

Hozay

Daddy Floppa
Joined
Jul 28, 2020
Posts
16,016
Reputation
38,764
Time online
154d 21h 7m
Areuready said:
exactly. no shit. I'm fucking cursed. i'm literally fucking cursed. my face is FUCKED.
 
Jamesothy

Jamesothy

Zephir
Joined
Jan 18, 2021
Posts
8,773
Reputation
13,219
Time online
86d 11h 29m
Areuready said:
I have some female friends that i get along great with.

But the ones "available" to date are all the same. I've met over the year a few "single" girls that were "interested" in me, and not landwhales. a bit above average, but they were fucking weird and only stress me out. Young girls these days (or women my age) just -want-, they never ask me how i'm doing, what my interests are. it's always me asking them questions like i'm an interviewer. On top of that they rarely message me first. and when we do message it's "lol" or "mood lol".

yet i see how these women interact with the chads from the chad fish shit or just chad tinder in general.

Also, fuck your stupid gymmax and gains and JUST TAKE STEROIDS AND BE A MEAT HEAD. Fuck it. Like, fuck it, i'm semi interesting, i'm involved with film, i've gotten paid acting gigs, i write my own jokes, i have great conversational and acting skills with out being an autistic theater kid, i've made women in person in my class crack up almost in tears at jokes or observations i make. and the most i can get is a handful of tinder matches and a "lol" from a bunch of losers?
View attachment 1365453
The black pill is very real and very brutal because i know for a 110% fact if you put a better face and better bmi on myself, with my interests, my goals, I have my own apartment, a day job, gigs, ect. I would be getting women. but the ONLY thing i'm missing is the face. Literally fuck it all. I'm sick of it.
You're wrong. You're not interesting at all. You're a little bit accomplished, but not interesting. You don't understand how people see people. You're self centered. At least in this matter you are. You think that because you have a high level of fulfillment other people must find you interesting.

Do you wear your heart on your sleeve? I'll bet you're the type of person who's friends and family could never be wrong in guessing what you're up to at any given time. All that sh*t you've done won't appeal to anybody in a romantic way. Your interests and experiences don't mean dick. Not in the beginning phases where a girl's still trying to figure out whether or not you could be a lover. Though I bet that phase never lasts too long with you.

Intrigue = interest, when it comes to love and sex. It's good that you're accomplished. But what makes a man romantically interesting has more to do with what his mark can only guess about him.
 
OldVirgin

OldVirgin

Zephir
Joined
Mar 15, 2020
Posts
6,280
Reputation
10,111
Time online
93d 5h 44m
Well yeah bro you are a fair 5/10 in looks and your broke friend is below average and gets girls? How does it even make sense
 
OldVirgin

OldVirgin

Zephir
Joined
Mar 15, 2020
Posts
6,280
Reputation
10,111
Time online
93d 5h 44m
Areuready said:

My surgery idea is a .357 magnum to the dome.

Fuck ya redpilled gymmaxxing shit. Blackpill is the only truth on the planet.
Fuck bro i am sorry, i can totally believe you were slaying when very young but now you just look very average and not really dimorphic, which is obviously invisible tier
Sad to hear even personalitymaxing doesn't help you that much
 
lebanegro

lebanegro

Phenomenal
Joined
Oct 2, 2021
Posts
216
Reputation
577
Time online
11d 15h 30m
Areuready said:

My surgery idea is a .357 magnum to the dome.

Fuck ya redpilled gymmaxxing shit. Blackpill is the only truth on the planet.
Shave the pubes and lose some weight before coming on here to cry you fat fuck
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top